Get it by communication banned for 1 day

Discus and support Get it by communication banned for 1 day in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello my username is chilling, 194 I recently got banned today due to inappropriate communication which I did not really understand why I usually don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by isabella_033, Aug 14, 2019.

1. isabella_033
    isabella_033 Guest

hello my username is chilling, 194 I recently got banned today due to inappropriate communication which I did not really understand why I usually don't really send hateful messages to people but this person with my ex boyfriend in this ex boyfriend called
    me a [mod removed] I reported him they did nothing at all I reported other people for things they've done to me they did nothing at all and I end up I didn't band for one day I understand your company is very strict with his new enforcement team but nobody
    likes it. This is all my opinion I do apologize but please if anybody if you guys on Xbox you but workers can you please answer this question it would be very helpful thank you and goodbye

:)

isabella_033, Aug 14, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

The Enforcement team does not use the forums, or Twitter. They are only contactable through the case review process at the site SatanicoDrCadillac shared, which 1-day suspensions don't qualify for. Keep in mind,
    Support is unable to assist with enforcement items.

Remember you can always block/mute people on the console, or the one I do often, ignore the message completely and not respond.

Just because you don't hear anything about the reports you submit, it doesn't mean the report went unnoticed.

If you have feedback/suggestions on how the process can be improved, the best place to post is at

https://reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xboxrequests
    so the right people see it.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. AridLizard Win User

the best thing to do when someone calls you names or says other offensive things in a message or chat is to
    report then mute and block the other person.

never reply to offensive messages as this could result in you getting an enforcement action and if you message a blocked user it will unblock them.
  6. Smwutches Win User

1 Day Communication BAN

Thema:

1. Get it by communication banned for 1 day - Similar Threads - communication banned

2. Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.: Hi, I recently was communication banned for saying the word "asshole" in an Xbox live message. I never even said he is an asshole I just had he was acting like one, and then I get banned...
  3. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban: I got communications banned because [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] reported that I said I would snap his neck and told him to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. How long am I banned? Please...
  4. Communication banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned: OK so about 2 days ago something popped please note you account about enforcement action . Shortly after I could not hear nor talk in party chat also could not send messages Anyway , I had...
  5. WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!: Ok, so I got a 2 day ban because I cursed out a guy on chat because he was bad. (Not gonna put it down here because who knows how xbox will [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] again.) So if you could...
  6. Instant Communication Ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant Communication Ban for no reason: Gamertag : I just logged on today and I was on Youtube wasn't playing any games or anything and then I got a Notice of Xbox Live Enforcement Action today while I was On youtube what's the Deal...
  7. Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.: About 2-3 days ago I get communications banned because I mistakenly sent a vulgar message to who I assumed was a bot account since I was getting spammed with friend requests from people I have...
  8. Communication Ban Abused harassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Abused harassed: I've been Playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for a while today July 30, 2019 and just at 12am July 31, 2012 I noticed I got Harassed in my communication and got banned just for Talking. I want to...
  9. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  10. Still communication banned after expiration date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned after expiration date: So i got banned for calling someone stupid after they where toxic, and apparently the ban should have ended several hours ago, i can't even contact them about it. what should i do?...