Get my account back

Discus and support Get my account back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email phone number and all of my recover tools. Can you help get my account back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EJBerr, Jan 15, 2022.

1. EJBerr
    EJBerr Guest

Get my account back

My Xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email phone number and all of my recover tools. Can you help get my account back?

:)

EJBerr, Jan 15, 2022
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Getting my account back

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

If you have forgotten your Microsoft account, please go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr
    and fill out that form there. If you don't know either the phone number or email on the account, please contact Xbox Phone support if you still have access to the phone or one of the emails on file so the agent can send you
    a security code. If you don't know the email, the phone number, and don't have access to any of the security proofs on the account, the account is lost, sorry.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Getting back my account

Contact support. as long as you can verify you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Smwutches Win User

PLEASE GET MY ACCOUNT BACK!

If your account has been compromised, you would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. bowski477 Win User

Getting My Xbox Account Back

If you are in the US 1-800-469-9269
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Getting my old account back.

Then, click on the NEW link above the twisted letters and numbers <
    en.wikipedia.org/.../CAPTCHA
    > and keep clicking on NEW until you get a can't miss combination
Thema:

Get my account back

1. Get my account back - Similar Threads - account

2. Glitched account Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched account Forza Horizon 5: Hi community, I have a major problem with my game and I’m out of solutions. Everytime I launch the game, after pressing the start button the game closes. I never had this problem since I bought...
  3. Change email of my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email of my Minecraft account: So I already reached out to mojang but they said they couldn’t help me cuz I immigrated my account to Microsoft so my question is, is there a way to change my email of my account cuz I deleted the...
  4. Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft: hey, I'm logged into an old microsoft account on minecraft for the switch. Every time i choose the option to log out, it keeps me logged in. I have no idea what to do. I tried restarting the game...
  5. Can You Appoint Someone As A Successor To Your Microsoft/Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can You Appoint Someone As A Successor To Your Microsoft/Xbox Account: Hi, This may seem like a weird, weird question, but if I were to be horribly incapacitated someday or when I die many years from now, am I able to appoint someone to be a successor to my...
  6. Minecraft migration (Xbox account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration (Xbox account): Hello guys, good night ! I bought the Minecraft Java version and used to play minecraft with a profile (PROFILE1). Everything was working well. However, Microsoft forced me to merge Mojang...
  7. Combining accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combining accounts: I just got game pass and was wondering if there is a way to combine an old Xbox account with my gamepass account. I would like to link them together as I have old gaming friends and progress....
  8. Is it possible to combine two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to combine two accounts?: Once, many many years ago, I created a gamer tag on my xbox 360. In doing so, I signed up for a Microsoft account. That account was linked to my xbox for many years (14 or 15 years, maybe?)....
  9. My account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account: Hi needing help! Not computer savvy. My kids account on his Xbox is not letting him sign in. The message says - "There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back...
  10. Locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of account: I am going around in circles and it is driving me crazy! I got a new phone and in a hurry I did not think and deleted Microsoft authenticator(big mistake,as I am learning). The email address is...