Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

Discus and support Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to try them, but im unsure about it. I mean, those are kinda alpha testing, and would not like to see my console damaged for it. I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alucario Ultra, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

I would like to try them, but im unsure about it. I mean, those are kinda alpha testing, and would not like to see my console damaged for it. I have no longer warranty.

:)

Alucario Ultra, Oct 20, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

I have the B update it is quite nice to see a new dashboard
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Im looking forward on this update :D
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

After a little more time with it, and realizing we can remove the Store, Mixer, and Community like any other self made group, I like this one a lot more now.

Not sure if I have a preference now. If the team settles on Group A or B, then that would be fine with me.
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Good info there thanks. Will check it out later
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Thanks for the information, interesting to hear what is being worked on
Thema:

1. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments - Similar Threads - Ready Next Home

2. External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates: I use energy saving mode and for a couple of months now I get an external drive ready message every time i boot up the console. This in itself wouldn't be a problem but it prevents automatic...
  3. Missing games in ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games in ready to install: So far I know that forza horizon 2 and forza Motorsport 5 are missing, and there could be more. I tried holding in the left stick and pressing x but all the demos I hid came back, not the games...
  4. Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install: Hey, I got Anthem and Battlefield 5 for free with xbox live gold a few months back and now they are gone, when I go to the store it says that I have to buy them which is ridiculous and no its not...
  5. 2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore: I own(ed) the vanilla version of the 2013 'Tomb Raider' (NOT the 'Definitive Edition') and it used to be in my list, now it's not. I went to check in the Microsoft Store, and it isn't even...
  6. For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was...

in XboX Insiders
    For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Games (Ready to install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games (Ready to install): I uninstalled Assassin's Creed Black flag and it was put in my ready to install list. A few months later I wanted to play and went to reinstall it and it wasn't there then I went to the Microsoft...
  8. How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.: Hi all, my Black ops 2 has disappeared from my 'ready to install' on my xbox one s. Anyone know how to retrieve it? 3b1e1cd1-63f8-43f4-9015-05739ba8a80e
  9. WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install: I purchased these games in December of last year. They recently disappeared from my ready to install list. I tried unhiding all games and they are still missing. I also tried going to my...
  10. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]