Get The Most Promo - Accidentally uploaded the same receipt twice.

Discus and support Get The Most Promo - Accidentally uploaded the same receipt twice. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As the subject says, I uploaded the same receipt twice. This was my 10th one that I did, so it will no longer let me add anymore. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Christopher Ungeheier, May 19, 2014.

1. Get The Most Promo - Accidentally uploaded the same receipt twice.

As the subject says, I uploaded the same receipt twice. This was my 10th one that I did, so it will no longer let me add anymore.

Is there any way to get my last one deleted?

I already got confirmation emails (9 of them) for the ones I submitted, but I would like to submit the 10th one.

:)

Christopher Ungeheier, May 19, 2014
  2. JKB90
    JKB90 Guest
    $5 promo for $15 Gift Card

I uploaded 6 receipts and have not received a single one. I received the same "the promo is over response" from that scam of a company that is for some reason handling the customer service for this promo. What's the deal?

JKB90, May 19, 2014
  3. $5 code for receipt offer. Have not received my emails.

I have uploaded pictures of my receipts with codes on them. And i have not been sent the emails with the $5 promo code. I uploaded the pictures 6 days ago.

InfernalMudkip, May 19, 2014
  4. Get The Most Promo - Accidentally uploaded the same receipt twice.

*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?

Christopher Ungeheier, May 21, 2014
  5. Christopher Ungeheie Win User

*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
  6. JKB90 Win User

$5 promo for $15 Gift Card

I uploaded 6 receipts and have not received a single one. I received the same "the promo is over response" from that scam of a company that is for some reason handling the customer service for this promo. What's the deal?
  7. DecayingPhoton1 Win User

$5 code for receipt offer. Have not received my emails.

Thank you Misses Joust. After using the promo faq form, some email communications, and another uploading of my failed receipt my issue has been completely resolved. With fingers crossed, but not too worried, I'll be uploading another new receipt later tonight.
    Hopefully everyone else gets resolved, too.
  8. DecayingPhoton1 Win User

Re: Xbox live $5 promotion involving receipts

I'm here also seeking info on a $5 promo code not received. The two common negating issues seem to be that Canadians aren't eligible and the "unique code" given during the process of uploading a receipt picture is not written on the receipt. If you live
    in US and you added the unique code to your receipt before you photographed it, we are in the same boat.
  9. DecayingPhoton1 Win User

Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!

I've submitted 3 receipts in total and receive the $5 promo code twice. My wife has done a couple and both went through. A common area seems to be when people submitted multiple codes at same time. Until this issue is illuminated, I'd recommend submitting
    any additional receipts one log in at a time. My failed receipt occurred when I won the scratch game on same log in. The issue seems to occur when one log in has to do more than one thing.
Thema:

1. Get The Most Promo - Accidentally uploaded the same receipt twice. - Similar Threads - Promo Accidentally uploaded

2. Accidentally Deleted $5 Promo Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Deleted $5 Promo Code: Hello, I received a message from xbox live with a $5 promotional code and I accidentally deleted it. I talked to xbox support and they directed me here because they could not pull up my...
  3. Accidentally deleted my promo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted my promo code: i recently was deleting a mass amount of Xbox messages and deleted a promo code that was sent to me and I need all the help I can get maybe a moderator has access to some of my archived messages?...
  4. Final Fantasy XV promo code accidentally deleted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Final Fantasy XV promo code accidentally deleted.: Hello, I've pre-ordered the game as soon as it was possible, in march. As part of the pre-order campaign, I was supposed to receive by Xbox Live message codes to redeem two avatar items, one...
  5. accidentally deleting promo codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    accidentally deleting promo codes: i accidently deleted some promo codes i got from pre ordering final fantasy 15 without thinking 7727765a-d63c-498c-b5ec-07d798b08631
  6. Accidentally deleted promo code for Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted promo code for Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood Xbox 360: I recently received a message from Xbox Live concerning a free download code for the game Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood. While I was typing the code onto my laptop I accidentally hit my...
  7. Accidentally hit delete on my Xbox 360 on my Fallout 3 promo message.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally hit delete on my Xbox 360 on my Fallout 3 promo message.: Back on July 8, 2015 I pre-ordered Fallout 4 on my Xbox One with the promotion to get a digital copy of Fallout 3 on my Xbox 360 free via a code sent through the message system on Xbox Live. I got...
  8. Accidentally deleted promo code in messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted promo code in messages: Today I decided to use my promo code towards a game. Unfortunately as I went to my messages it had accidentally been deleted. I have contacted customer support but to no avail. For 30 minutes I...
  9. Accidentally deleted promo code. Wrong amount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted promo code. Wrong amount: I bought live about a month ago, and there was a deal going on. It said I would receive 10$ through a message on Xbox if I bought 3 months. I received that message, it was only 5$. The problem is...
  10. Accidentally deleted promo message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted promo message: I received a promo code for $5. I accidentally deleted the message with the code before redeeming the code. Is there anyway to resend the same code to me so I can redeem my $5? Thanks...