Get the most with Xbox Live e-prize promotion

Discus and support Get the most with Xbox Live e-prize promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, this is my first time posting on xbox support forums. My name is Raj and around the end of May, I purchased ten $15 Xbox Gift Cards and submitted... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by big raj 8642, Jul 6, 2014.

1. big raj 8642
    big raj 8642 Guest

Hi, this is my first time posting on xbox support forums. My name is Raj and around the end of May, I purchased ten $15 Xbox Gift Cards and submitted receipts to the Get the most with Xbox Live" promotion ran by eprize and endorsed on Xbox's website.

I waited the "3-4 business days" and recevied no codes. I emailed eprize for one month. They verified my entries and on two separate occasions claimed to have sent all TEN of my $5 promotional codes. I never received these codes and since it has been over
    a month, I decided to call Xbox Customer Support (18004MYXBOX).

They sent me here since they claimed to know nothing about their own promotions (kind of pathetic for "customer support", but whatever). So can you please help me get my money from this company? $50 is a lot of money and I do not intend to let the issue
    go until I receive my codes.

Thank You,

[Mod Removed]

:)

big raj 8642, Jul 6, 2014
  2. Tyarent
    Tyarent Guest
    Nobody has been able to help me.

I'm not sure what to do, to get my promotion that I should have received 2 months ago. So now, nobody is responding to me. I have emailed e-prize (hello world) a couple times, and they are not responding. So it looks like I'm just not getting my promotion.
    Xbox @ e-prize couldn't resolve it, 2 customer service reps from e-prize (Helloworld) couldn't resolve it, and I have gotten ZERO help from this forum.

Is this EVER going to be resolved?

Tyarent, Jul 6, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Braun(?) Sweepstakes Advertisement on Xbox 360 Console

Hey xInsomniax89! Most sweepstakes and promotions send out their prizes after the promotion ends, usually 4-6 weeks to be more specific! Let me see if I can find any more information on the promotion and details on when they are sending out prizes. I'll
    post back with any news! Feel free to post for updates though. Get the most with Xbox Live e-prize promotion :)

Miss Kleo, Jul 6, 2014
  4. big raj 8642
    big raj 8642 Guest

Hey, I dont know if you guys did anything or if they just them, BUT I received NINE out of the TEN codes. HOWEVER, They sent the same code NINE times and I could only receive ONE $5 Promo Code.

Please help me fix this, thanks Get the most with Xbox Live e-prize promotion :)

big raj 8642, Jul 17, 2014
  5. big raj 8642 Win User

Hey, I dont know if you guys did anything or if they just them, BUT I received NINE out of the TEN codes. HOWEVER, They sent the same code NINE times and I could only receive ONE $5 Promo Code.

Please help me fix this, thanks :)
  6. chrisjr30 Win User

Reeses halloween Dashboard games

The Instant-Win Prizes will be e-mailed within four (4) weeks following the end of the Sweepstakes to the e-mail address associated with the Instant Winner's Xbox LIVE account profile. Return of any prize as undeliverable or failure to accept any prize within
    the specified time period will result in forfeiture of prize. If notified winner is not eligible, forfeits prize or declines prize, an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the Instant Winner in the Second-Chance Drawing (see Rule #6), time and circumstances
    permitting.
  7. Miss Kleo Win User

Braun(?) Sweepstakes Advertisement on Xbox 360 Console

Hey xInsomniax89! Most sweepstakes and promotions send out their prizes after the promotion ends, usually 4-6 weeks to be more specific! Let me see if I can find any more information on the promotion and details on when they are sending out prizes. I'll
    post back with any news! Feel free to post for updates though. :)
  8. PUERTOrockSTYLE Win User

Halo Ford SYNC Sweepstakes Questions

I actually just received a phone call from the promotion company and I won first prize, not grand prize, and what I won is a custom 360 console signed by Steve Doses, every halo game, a DVD forward onto dawn, and a $60 Xbox live gift card. I will post pics
    as soon as I get it all.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Didn’t Receive my reward

Prizes from quests are sent within 4 weeks of the promotion ended. Since the promotion ends at the end of November, it would be too early for prizes to go out. If you don't receive the prize by the end of December, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions
    forum.
Thema:

1. Get the most with Xbox Live e-prize promotion - Similar Threads - Live prize promotion

2. Unable to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I've been getting the error code 0x800704cf whenever I turn on my Xbox and it won't connect to Xbox live. I am aware xbox have been having issues today but their website says the issues are...
  3. Is it possible to join Live Gaming Tournaments via the Xbox One console for Prizes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to join Live Gaming Tournaments via the Xbox One console for Prizes?: I wanted to know can I join gaming tournaments via my Xbox One console by going anywhere specific on it? Can I only join gaming tournaments via a 3rd party website? Can I join both by console &...
  4. xbox live quest prizes not received for september quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live quest prizes not received for september quests: I completed the september xbox live quests and i still haven't had any messages or prizes. No one in xbox support can help (3 conversations). I got told to contact the sponsor but in the t&c's...
  5. Cannot Use All 14 Unused MyVIP Vault Prize Codes For My Xbox Live Account All At Once Without ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot Use All 14 Unused MyVIP Vault Prize Codes For My Xbox Live Account All At Once Without ...: Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support, After reading your notification of the expiration of Xbox Live Rewards MyVip program by June 2018, I just spent all available MyVIP gems on my Fallout...
  6. November xbox live quest prize

in XBoX Rewards
    November xbox live quest prize: Completed the xbox live quest for November but never received the prize. I got the xbox game pass quest prize on 12/12/2017 but not the other. Completed all requirements for quest....
  7. November xbox live quest prize

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November xbox live quest prize: Completed the xbox live quest for November but never received the prize. I got the xbox game pass quest prize on 12/12/2017 but not the other. Completed all requirements for quest....
  8. Xbox live quests October prize not received all of november

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live quests October prize not received all of november: I completed all of the quests for October and was told to wait until the end if November for the prize. It is now December and have still not received it. Also, anyway that you will be updating...
  9. Email regarding Grab bag prize from xbox live rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Email regarding Grab bag prize from xbox live rewards: Hello. I received a email from xbox live rewards saying I can grab a free grab bag with prizes in it on the 15th of december (today) Before today if I clicked count me in it said to wait until the...
  10. New friendly competition Xbox Live Club. Free entry, prizes. Join Us?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New friendly competition Xbox Live Club. Free entry, prizes. Join Us?: Post title says it all. Come join us for some well-organized, moderated, friendly competition. link to our discord is in club bio ...search clubs "IMP League" . cant wait to see you there!...