Get the most

Discus and support Get the most in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Still have not gotten any promo code for the receipts i took a picture of and wrote down the numbers. i was told by xbox support and that say to post... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by That MF Wolf, Jun 26, 2014.

1. That MF Wolf
    That MF Wolf Guest

Get the most

Still have not gotten any promo code for the receipts i took a picture of and wrote down the numbers. i was told by xbox support and that say to post on here. i still waiting on my 2 $5 codes.

request 1252060940

https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/getthemost/

:)

That MF Wolf, Jun 26, 2014
  2. Sk8trfreak
    Sk8trfreak Guest
    What workout gets the most FPs?

In any of the Insanity workouts you can get well over 100k but thats if you can keep up Get the most ;)

Sk8trfreak, Jun 26, 2014
  3. Loanjack
    Loanjack Guest

Which workout earns you the most FPs? Looking for both total and average per workout? The mossa fight 2 is about 110 k for 36 minutes. That's the best I've seen so far. Thanks all.

Loanjack, Jun 26, 2014
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

2012 Most Wanted Worht Getting?

Yeah, but that game gets old quite fast. Plus THERE IS NO FREE ROAM! With Most Wanted, there is a chance to do free roam, so having a police car in a free roam game would be something I'm hoping for but the only reason I have doubts is becuase of Most Wanted's
    history and because I have not seen any portrayal of drivable police cars except being driven by AI which makes me think this will be an outlaw vs cops/street racer-only type of game. Further, I can't rent games; the store where I rented from closed down so
    I've been VERY selective lately on what games I buy. Right now, it's Forza Horizon and NFSMW (2012) that interest me but which one is worth paying for? Right now, because of the lack of info on online free roam from Forza, I'm opping to go with NFSMW but I
    don't like the way this one is turning out either. So, in conclusion, I might just have to "sit" on both until I find out more info on each and just contend with TDU2 and MCLA.
  5. l Steveo l Win User

It's taken me about 2 months to get to this point, but I can usually get around 130k on Insanity Plyo and Cardio Power. Pure Cardio I can get around 110k.

I average 100k on the MOSSA Fights.

I'm usually pushing hard as possible, and I'm beat after I'm done. The Insanity workouts aren't for the faint of heart (pun intended)
  6. sionetix Win User

It so happens to be I put some data about all the available workouts into a spreadsheet already. I know I'm a little obsessive about this stuff, don't judge me ;).

The FP numbers I have are the average for males within my age group (around 30), but it should give a good indication of which workout earns you more FPs relative to other workouts overall.

Top 10 workouts for most FPs:

1. Beachbody P90X Pylometrics with 105k FPs in 59 minutes
    2. Beachbody P90X Shoulders and Arms with 87k FPs in 60 minutes
    3. MOSSA Fight Workout 2 with 83k FPs in 36 minutes
    4. Beachbody Insanity Pure Cardio with 79k FPs in 39 minutes
    5. Beachbody Insanity Pylometric Cardio Circuit with 79k FPs in 42 minutes
    6. MOSSA Fight Workout 1 with 78k FPs in 35 minutes
    7. Beachbody Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance with 70k FPs in 40 minutes
    8. Jilian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred Workout 2 with 70k FPs in 53 minutes
    9. Jilian Michaels Ripped FPs in 30 Week 2 with 69k FPs in 34 minutes
    10. Jilian Michaels Ripped FPs in 30 Week 4 with 64k FPs in 33 minutes
    If you are just looking for the most intense workout, these score the most FPs per minute:

1. 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Cardio Max with 28k FPs in 10 minutes (2800 FP/m)
    2. MOSSA Fight Workout 2 with 83k FPs in 36 minutes (2306 FP/m)
    3. 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Low Impact Fat Blaster with 23k FPs in 10 minutes (2300 FP/m)
    4. MOSSA Fight Workout 1 with 78k FPs in 35 minutes (2229 FP/m)
    5. Jilian Michaels Ripped FPs in 30 Week 2 with 69k 34 FPs in minutes (2029 FP/m)
    6. Beachbody Insanity Pure Cardio with 79k FPs in 39 minutes (2026 FP/m)
    7. 10 Minute Solution 5 Day Get Fit Mix Cardio Kickboxing with 20k FPs in 10 minutes (k FP/m)
    8. 10 Minute Solution Ultimate Boot Camp Ultimate Lower Body Training with 22k FPs in 11 minutes (k FP/m)
    9. Jilian Michaels Ripped FPs in 30 Week 4 with 64k FPs in 33 minutes (1939 FP/m)
    10. 10 Minute Solution Ultimate Boot Camp Fat Fighting Skills and Drills with 21k FPs in 11 minutes (1909 FP/m)
    As you can see males around 30 average 83k FPs for MOSSA Fight 2 while you get 110k, so you can expect more FPs than listed here on the other workouts too. I usually score well above average too.

A few of these are workouts from the paid add-ons. I am not sure I agree with MOSSA Fight being less intense than those 10 minute solution ones. I guess that is just because the longer workouts have more time where you are not earning FPs (longer intro/cooldown
    and such).
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

Answer me this then: do you think will be able to drive police cars like we did in BP? Being a cop fan, I like to drive around at least ONE cop car. And, honestly, IMO, it doesn't look all that great (for me). I barely play BP and I'm a fan of sandbox games,
    but IDK ATM with this one.

[/quote]

I would say thats pretty much a given. We could also drive cop cars in Hot Pursuit which is also created by Criterion.
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

Answer me this then: do you think will be able to drive police cars like we did in BP? Being a cop fan, I like to drive around at least ONE cop car. And, honestly, IMO, it doesn't look all that great (for me). I barely play BP and I'm a fan of sandbox games,
    but IDK ATM with this one.
Thema:

Get the most