Get this error when signing up for xcloud. What is it

Discus and support Get this error when signing up for xcloud. What is it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/squidlad1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/squidlad1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. /u/squidlad1
    /u/squidlad1 Guest

/u/squidlad1, Nov 7, 2019
  2. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I just signed up for the iOS beta, and I am hoping I get accepted. I don’t have an android or any of my old androids when I used to have one to play the preview for xCloud. I have heard some good things about the xCloud and I am hoping that it will be
    as good when it gets released on iOS. Hopefully I will get accepted.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program Link not working

What error do you get when you sign up for ambassador
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Gaming and Celebrating

I will be spending a lot of time wishing that xCloud Gaming was already up and running... It would be great to be able to hit some Xbox time on my Phone when the family gets overwhelming.

Can I sign up for the Beta Yet??
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

No puedo iniciar sesion en la pagina oficial de halo 5 Guardians [Translation-I can not log into the official Halo 5 Guardians page]

Hello Samuel,

As this is for the sign up for the game. You will need to reach out to 343 Industries. They are the ones managing the site, you are trying to sign up for. What is the error that you are getting when signing up?

Thanks,

Brad
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Won't let me get Gold membership!

Hey there Dyzn,

Sorry to hear you're having issues getting signed up for Xbox LIVE Gold.

Are you getting any error message or code when you try to sign up for the membership? What is the exact sequence of events that's occurring when you try to sign up?

Let us know and we'll work from there.
Thema:

1. Get this error when signing up for xcloud. What is it - Similar Threads - error signing xcloud

2. Sign in to Xbox 360, Getting error code 8015D003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in to Xbox 360, Getting error code 8015D003: Ive been trying to sign into an old xbox that i still have but whwn i out in the correct email and password i get the error code 8015D003. Ive looked at other forums to see how i can fix this and...
  3. error 0x80072efd when i try to sign in to xbox live app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x80072efd when i try to sign in to xbox live app on windows 10: I have tried everything but still does not work. im on windows 10 version 1909 Things i have tried are: turning off the firewall enabling tls reinstalling store and xbox app companion and also...
  4. XBox 360 sign in error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 sign in error: Hi all...I've been trying to log onto my XBox 360 , with my account (which I have not used for some time).I had previously deleted my account (from the 360).Now I am trying to sign back into it...
  5. Not a normal sign in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Not a normal sign in error: So I installed Forza Horizon 4 from the Xbox (Beta) App on my PC and after launching it, it says sign in to start game. I tried to sign in from the game but the gaming account sign in page showed...
  6. Log in error when trying to sign into X Box App on iPad.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in error when trying to sign into X Box App on iPad.: When I try to sign into the X Box Live app, it tries to verify the wrong email address. I can't switch the verification email. I've deleted the app several times but the same incorrect email...
  7. I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000: I can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection on my samsung tablet. When I click the profile symble at the top right of the page it takes me too LETS GET YOU SIGNED IN. I click the sign in...
  8. Xbox App won't sign in - Error codes (0x409) 0x80131509

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App won't sign in - Error codes (0x409) 0x80131509: I've tried numerous things to get this working again but not really having any luck. Every time I try to sign in all it says is "We are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later....
  9. Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one: Around 2 days back when i got back on my Xbox one i could not sign in and received an error code: 0x801901f4 i read online that it could be fixed by removing account so i factory reseted the...
  10. Signing to Playstation Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing to Playstation Network Error: Hey, so: It's saying I need to sign into the Playstation Network and I can't do it through the main menu or my profile on the main menu and when I try to do it through settings via...