Get this error when signing up for xcloud. What is it

Discus and support Get this error when signing up for xcloud. What is it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/squidlad1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/squidlad1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. /u/squidlad1
    /u/squidlad1 Guest

/u/squidlad1, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Gaming and Celebrating

I will be spending a lot of time wishing that xCloud Gaming was already up and running... It would be great to be able to hit some Xbox time on my Phone when the family gets overwhelming.

Can I sign up for the Beta Yet??
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program Link not working

What error do you get when you sign up for ambassador
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

No puedo iniciar sesion en la pagina oficial de halo 5 Guardians [Translation-I can not log into the official Halo 5 Guardians page]

Hello Samuel,

As this is for the sign up for the game. You will need to reach out to 343 Industries. They are the ones managing the site, you are trying to sign up for. What is the error that you are getting when signing up?

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Won't let me get Gold membership!

Hey there Dyzn,

Sorry to hear you're having issues getting signed up for Xbox LIVE Gold.

Are you getting any error message or code when you try to sign up for the membership? What is the exact sequence of events that's occurring when you try to sign up?

Let us know and we'll work from there.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

error when signing up

Hello ByMo5,

We have adjusted some information on your account, and you should be able to register in 96 hours. However, we do not see any previous Rewards Accounts for your account, so you do not have any previously earned Rewards Credits.
Thema:

1. Get this error when signing up for xcloud. What is it - Similar Threads - error signing xcloud

2. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  3. I can’t sign in it keeps giving me errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in it keeps giving me errors: ok so i was online earlier but now i cant sign in it tells me that party chat is blocked and i checked my enforcement and its fine nothing against me. I go to test connection and it says “your...
  4. Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...: Hello, I have tried all the fixes that I found online that is similar to my issue. I've restarted all the required Xbox services through services, local group editor etc.. I've reinstalled all...
  5. Unable to sign into Xbox360 - error code 8007274C

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Xbox360 - error code 8007274C: Hi! error message displayed simply says go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but that page just brings me to the account overview. My password is correct however the circle...
  6. 0x80190005 error when attempting to sign in on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80190005 error when attempting to sign in on Xbox One: I have Xbox One X with several accounts saved. Since yesterday, when I try to sign in to some accounts, it looks like it is trying to ask for password information for a little bit and then shows...
  7. Sign in error "0x801901f4" to xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in error "0x801901f4" to xbox one x: I read some stuff about it and deleted my account from the console. Did a hard reset boot, re-installed and nothing seems to fix this issue at all. I looked at my network and security firewalls....
  8. Xbox sign in error 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sign in error 0x87DD0006: I restarted my xbox over and over again... This seems to be a server error... Someone please help me... and whatever you do... DONT SIGN OUT!!!!!! 3507d1ed-427f-42aa-9c23-ac845e774ef4
  9. Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006): Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006 Been trying to sign on for the last hour on my xbox one to xbox live. I’ve restarted my console, router, tested all connections and...
  10. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...