Get to know with instructions given with code

Discus and support Get to know with instructions given with code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to redeem my code on a xbox live subscribtion I Get a problem "Get to know with instructions given with code" I tryed to redeem code... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ToughDuchess97, May 3, 2019.

1. Get to know with instructions given with code

Hello, when I try to redeem my code on a xbox live subscribtion I Get a problem "Get to know with instructions given with code" I tryed to redeem code on xbox and microsoft site and it still happens, please help

:)

ToughDuchess97, May 3, 2019
  2. ToughDuchess97 Win User

I dont know this error in English i translated it beacuse i live in Poland and its in polish language
  3. yobrizo Win User

hello, try to redeem in your Xbox live app from the console, web or phone. other option is the Microsoft store app or web
  4. CandyCane3657 Win User

Hello,

Would the code be a 25 digit or smaller! Some codes are smaller and have to be redeemed on another website.

Yours Sincerely

Lewis

XA Team
  5. ToughDuchess97 Win User

I read instructions and i only need to redeem code but its doesnt work
  6. ToughDuchess97 Win User

And its xbox one gold subscribtion for 1 month
Thema:

1. Get to know with instructions given with code - Similar Threads - instructions given code

2. Check the instructions that came with the code.You might need to redeem it on a different page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with the code.You might need to redeem it on a different page.: Hi Xbox team I recently bought my xbox one s fortnite eon bundle from the us store. I currently am in india and trying to redeem the code which i bought 1 week ago. It says check the...
  3. xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...: I am trying to redeem my xbox live gold trial that i got with my xbox s It keeps saying 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.' I've...
  4. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: Ordered a game on Amazon. They sent me an email with a code to redeem on microsoft.com/redeem. I go there and log in then enter the code and I got this error. I tried it on my Xbox console as well...
  5. Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...: I logged in to my children's account to redeem a $50 Xbox/Windows Gift Card each, but the credit was added to my account (Parent) Account. I have gone through all the help suggestions including,...
  6. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...: Split from this thread. Did this ever.get resolved I have exactly the same issue with a battlefield deluxe code and xbox support says it needs a week tonresolve.the issue...
  7. 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...: I am trying to redeem my xbox live gold 14 days trial code, it is always saying that 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.' I have...
  8. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...: Hello, I bought the XBOX One S Fortnite Bundle and would like to activate the Fortnite Code, but I get the following error message: "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  9. Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...: Hi all, Yesterday I bought a digital version of Shadow Of The Tomb Raider at cdkeys.com. I bought a code that can be used Worldwide. When I tried to redeem the code I got a message that I need to...
  10. Titan Quest Instructions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titan Quest Instructions: I need instructions for Titan Quest for Xbox One. Im trying to figure out how to use dual weild in the game, i downloaded the game but it has not instructions on how to play the game properly...