Geting every Connection Error possible

Discus and support Geting every Connection Error possible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok.So, first of all my problem is that my xbox decides when I'm able to play online. Everytime I turn on my xbox it tells me that I cant connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shadow Fluxes, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Geting every Connection Error possible

Ok.So, first of all my problem is that my xbox decides when I'm able to play online. Everytime I turn on my xbox it tells me that I cant connect to xbox live and I'm getting every Error message possible. Then once I asked the Support in a chat how to fix
    it and they said I have to unplug everything from my xbox and wait two minutes and it worked. But now even thats doesnt work anymore so I thought: Well, It cant be my internet because it works fine on all other devices including my xbox one. Then I thought
    my xbox is just getting old because its a black Elite from 2008. So the last thing I tried was changing the power cable because I got 3. Two are the same and one is different so I tried it and boom it worked. And now my question is: Did I use the wrong power
    cable for several years and now after years my xbox couldnt handle it anymore ? - I used 200V-240V - 2.7A, 47 - 63 Hz. 203W 12V 16.5A, 5Vsb 1A for years and changed it with 200V-240V - 2.5A, 47 - 63 Hz. 175W 12V 14.2A, 5Vsb 1A

Whats the right one and whats the wrong one ?

:)

Shadow Fluxes, Feb 21, 2014
  2. games that wont work.?

Every time i try to play 360 games on xbox one i keep geting error code ox803f8001. please help.

CAPTAIN TROJAN, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Unable to connect to XBL

yea im having the some problem as him and im not geting no connection error either just kicks me now and says im disconnected from XBL every 5 secs ive even talked to support which they directed me here ive tried a few ways pple said and no luck either

ReapingJokers, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Geting every Connection Error possible

There's not much difference between them other than the first one can provide more power if the console demands it. It seems likely from what you've said that the power supply you had in there has become faulty through excessive use possibly. PSU's for most
    electronics don't pump in all the power they can, they simply just have a maximum power they can dish out before they conk out. You just need to make sure they have the correct voltage.

Skeeter Quill, Feb 23, 2014
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

There's not much difference between them other than the first one can provide more power if the console demands it. It seems likely from what you've said that the power supply you had in there has become faulty through excessive use possibly. PSU's for most
    electronics don't pump in all the power they can, they simply just have a maximum power they can dish out before they conk out. You just need to make sure they have the correct voltage.
  6. ReapingJokers Win User

Unable to connect to XBL

yea im having the some problem as him and im not geting no connection error either just kicks me now and says im disconnected from XBL every 5 secs ive even talked to support which they directed me here ive tried a few ways pple said and no luck either
  7. Venarious Win User

I get error when i change Privacy and Online Settings on www.xbox.com [It appears you've found a glitch in the system.]

Also geting this error on the web site. Using Google Chrome
  8. WoodburyWalkers Win User

error code 80048821

Thanks for this answer both of you guys have really helped me it was a pain geting that error
  9. shadow raven nz Win User

Unable to redeem live gold membership or renew with paypal and credit card

same here been trying to use my day one xbox live code and im still geting that same error and the same thing happens when i try to buy it off the xbl store. cant play anything geting really aonnying.
Thema:

1. Geting every Connection Error possible - Similar Threads - Geting every Connection

2. Who is geting ready for fortnite season10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is geting ready for fortnite season10: As the end of season 9 fast comeing with only 20 days of game play left....what will be in the new update and game play mmm only time will tel.... 7aae9dcf-4034-485d-a751-274ac3d32008
  3. Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points

in XBoX Rewards
    Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points: So i had left over money and i bought gta and then still had money but it got refunded for no good reason. ccae48f8-da03-4856-83aa-809173abb200
  4. Not geting credit for the following 5,000 Rewards Credits per movie or TV season pass

in XBoX Rewards
    Not geting credit for the following 5,000 Rewards Credits per movie or TV season pass: I purchased the whole X-men collection and I am not getting credit for it? its one of the missions and I bought the collection during the event and it still shows that I dont have it ?...
  5. Having problems signing in and geting on games on my Xbox, it just keeps giving me error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems signing in and geting on games on my Xbox, it just keeps giving me error codes: As said in the title I’m having trouble signing into my Xbox one and geting onto games, for e.g. every time I go on a game it will only show me the game loading screen then a loud noise will play...
  6. hello im geting cussed by 9 year olds help me pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello im geting cussed by 9 year olds help me pls: hello im getting cussed at by 9 year olds can you ban you from their account or so they cant message and party for a week pls help their names are hannie12 dreamylaywer444 and poisonedkissx66 pls...
  7. frustration with geting microsoft to improve

in XBoX on Consoles
    frustration with geting microsoft to improve: I have been informed that my username was inappropriate. my username was "killbillgates" suggested from one of your employees back in the times when the movie "Kill Bill" was popular. You...
  8. Geting error message when redeeming xb px 360code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Geting error message when redeeming xb px 360code: Dear all, I'm getting this error message Service-60004 5996ed74-5f54-4777-8675-233bc07d2342 2017/01/16 - 15:00:08 UTC when I was trying to redeem the code for a full game to be download....
  9. my console is geting off auto maybe 5 secs or 1 minutes after turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    my console is geting off auto maybe 5 secs or 1 minutes after turned on: My console is turning auto off after been turned one after 5 secs or 1 minutes add16f25-9dff-4c38-9aed-012f545c095b
  10. I can not update Xbox live.. Keep geting status code: 445E-4467-1380-267F-C000-0185

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not update Xbox live.. Keep geting status code: 445E-4467-1380-267F-C000-0185: I can not update Xbox Live on my Xbox 360.. It goes through the download process until the very end where it says applying updates then I get status code: 445E-4467-1380-267F-C000-0185. Tried...