Getting a physical disc to play a preordered game that wasn’t paid for

Discus and support Getting a physical disc to play a preordered game that wasn’t paid for in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I preordered an xbox game and the payment never went through. My card has been acting up so I decided to buy it in a store physically with cash. I put... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AmandaB_190, Nov 18, 2019.

1. AmandaB_190
    AmandaB_190 Guest

I preordered an xbox game and the payment never went through. My card has been acting up so I decided to buy it in a store physically with cash. I put the disc in the console and the Xbox won’t let me play it. The message says “to play it you’ll need to
    buy it. Your preorder was canceled. If you didn’t cancel it make sure your payment info is current. “ I dont want to buy it, Im glad its canceled. How do i get the physical disc to overwrite the digital preorder and just play?!

:)

AmandaB_190, Nov 18, 2019
  2. x EeMBe x Win User

Delete the game and install from disc or with the disc in the console, open the store page of the game and see if there is an install button there. That should overwrite your license.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

you need to delete the game completly off your xbox and then put the disc in the console after the install you should be able to play the game
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can I play Decay: The Mare Early Before The Actual Release Date

If you preordered the game as a physical disc and it arrives early, you can play it. If it was preordered digtally, you would only be able to play earlier if there's an early access offer for that particular game.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pre-Order credit

Did you preorder digitally or as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com? For the 15,000 credits, you would have had to preorder as a physical disc.

Preorders are not eligible for VIP.
  6. Fir3FistAc3 Win User

Pre-Order credit

Did you preorder digitally or as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com? For the 15,000 credits, you would have had to preorder as a physical disc.

Preorders are not eligible for VIP.

I pre-ordered the actual disc from the microsoft store.
Thema:

1. Getting a physical disc to play a preordered game that wasn’t paid for - Similar Threads - Getting physical disc

2. I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...: I played the games for 30 minutes or 20 minutes and i asked for a refund because that was the other games that i wanted and i did not know that was a old game i thought it was a new game and i...
  3. Video gets dark when editing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Video gets dark when editing.: After recording a video I transfer it to my pc. I then have to format the usb to FAT because my ipad doesn’t read NTFS format. When I put the video on my iPad, it plays clear but when I try to...
  4. i get a "Missing Title Update" error when i try to play forza horizon 4 on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i get a "Missing Title Update" error when i try to play forza horizon 4 on my xbox one s: I recently started receiving a "Missing Title Update" error when i try to play forza horizon 4 on my xbox one s. I was able to play as of ~4 days ago, but have been getting the error since then....
  5. Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?: I have got the free Call of duty warzone game off the microsoft store but I had purchased the physical copy of the game back in December. Now when I put in the disc the game treats it like only is...
  6. Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital: Hi, This just came into mind and I can’t seem to get any help for this. So I have the physical game of Assassins creed just the normal edition. But I was looking on the Xbox market place of...
  7. Will my data save if i sell my physical copy of a game and get the digital version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my data save if i sell my physical copy of a game and get the digital version?: I have a couple games that its just not as convenient to have the physical copy of and want to sell them and buy the digital version but i dont want my save data to go away, I think my Multiplayer...
  8. Need to get a physical disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to get a physical disc.: I bought an Xbox 360 bundle recently, and it came with a game code for Forza Horizon 2. The only problem is that I don't have internet at home, and I can't very well bring my Xbox 360 to my local...
  9. Still getting 0x80154017 when billing and physical location matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still getting 0x80154017 when billing and physical location matches: Hi! My Billing Info and physical location are correct, I ensured that my billing country is correct and matches my physical location (Poland). Still getting 0x80154017 error while trying to...
  10. Digital Copy wouldn't download so I purchased a physical copy. How do I get my money back ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Copy wouldn't download so I purchased a physical copy. How do I get my money back ...: On the day of the release I purchased Halo: MCC via digital download. 48 hours later the game still hadn't finished, and had been stuck around 60%. After multiple attempts at fixes, all of which...