Getting a refund from microsoft

Discus and support Getting a refund from microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Normally I get a refund in 3 or so days I have now been waiting over a week, was I lied to?. What should I do e5936fd2-1fb0-46d0-9935-679eb4d6c9bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rick Sanchez088, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Getting a refund from microsoft

Normally I get a refund in 3 or so days I have now been waiting over a week, was I lied to?. What should I do

:)

Rick Sanchez088, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Rick,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Your best thing to do is reply to the email stating you would be getting a refund. As they will be the ones to assist you. You can also check your

purchase history
    and see if it shows refunded. If it doesn't you will again have to reply to the email you were sent regarding the refund. Usually they do come within 3 days. If its longer most times its an issue with the bank.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Refund scam from Microsoft?

How do you get a refund from the Microsoft Store?
    Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    Navigate to the game or app you want to be refunded, and select 'Request a refund'.
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

Micro soft refunds

How do you get a refund from the Microsoft Store?
    Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    Navigate to the game or app you want to be refunded, and select 'Request a refund'.
  5. voteDC Win User

Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service

[quote user="Daft Badger"]Just says June,no actual date.If you only have gold to use apps you can get a refund on any remaining membership.[/quote]Good luck getting a refund on a pre-paid code you bought from Amazon or ShopTo for example.

Five will get you ten that these refunds will only be for people who bought direct from Microsoft. After all, those folk are the only ones Microsoft know how much to refund.
  6. Rei-B7856166-2D88-43 Win User

Purchased a Market place game without realising my account was set to a different region.

if you contact support and explain what had happened, a refund can be possible. Microsoft put the "no refunds" thing to keep kids from playing the game till they get bored and say that want a refund
Thema:

1. Getting a refund from microsoft - Similar Threads - Getting refund microsoft

2. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  3. Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?: I haven't even used it (couldnt stream my game through steamlink) and i forgot to cancel subscription on my and my girlfriend account. Whom should I contact? 0e3e3066-09d9-44a8-b092-0299572f2947
  4. Can't get a refund for buying the same content twice.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't get a refund for buying the same content twice.: So I already owned the Destiny 2 and all DLC game from launch. Then recently bought the Forsaken Season Pass but thought it contained the Forsaken DLC along with it when it was on sale. Come to...
  5. 환불 하고싶습니다! [Translation - I would like to get a refund!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 하고싶습니다! [Translation - I would like to get a refund!]: Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 에디션 이라는 게임을 구매햇는데 윈도우 10 에서만 수잇다 해서 .. 도 모르게 햇는데 안돼서 환불하 싶습니다 작동은 돼는데 자꾸 먹통되서 환불하 싶습니다! --------- [Mod Translation - I bought a game called Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate...
  6. Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account: My son stupidly bought some FIFA points on eBay from someone claiming they could refund them back to him. 48000 Fifa points were bought by this hacker on his acct. I contacted Microsoft but has...
  7. I did not get my money back. Refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not get my money back. Refund.: I demand a to get my money back after I requested a refund and it got accepted however I never got my credit even after saying it has been added to my account. My refund got accepted on may 17 if...
  8. refund that a Microsoft agent said I would get

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund that a Microsoft agent said I would get: 3-3-19 I talked to an agent bout a charge to my card that was removed the 15th ,she she I wouldn't be charged and to look up www.xbox/refund.com I have the verification code she gave me and sent...
  9. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  10. i can't get refund , my microsoft account shows no history , but i have online invoice

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't get refund , my microsoft account shows no history , but i have online invoice: how can i get refund i have microsoft and xbox invoice , but in invoice no option for refund 38719dac-1f8c-447c-ac6f-e778329c8ca4