Getting a refund from microsoft

Discus and support Getting a refund from microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Normally I get a refund in 3 or so days I have now been waiting over a week, was I lied to?. What should I do e5936fd2-1fb0-46d0-9935-679eb4d6c9bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rick Sanchez088, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Getting a refund from microsoft

Normally I get a refund in 3 or so days I have now been waiting over a week, was I lied to?. What should I do

:)

Rick Sanchez088, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Rick,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Your best thing to do is reply to the email stating you would be getting a refund. As they will be the ones to assist you. You can also check your

purchase history
    and see if it shows refunded. If it doesn't you will again have to reply to the email you were sent regarding the refund. Usually they do come within 3 days. If its longer most times its an issue with the bank.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Refund scam from Microsoft?

How do you get a refund from the Microsoft Store?
    Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    Navigate to the game or app you want to be refunded, and select 'Request a refund'.
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

Micro soft refunds

How do you get a refund from the Microsoft Store?
    Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    Navigate to the game or app you want to be refunded, and select 'Request a refund'.
  5. voteDC Win User

Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service

[quote user="Daft Badger"]Just says June,no actual date.If you only have gold to use apps you can get a refund on any remaining membership.[/quote]Good luck getting a refund on a pre-paid code you bought from Amazon or ShopTo for example.

Five will get you ten that these refunds will only be for people who bought direct from Microsoft. After all, those folk are the only ones Microsoft know how much to refund.
  6. Rei-B7856166-2D88-43 Win User

Purchased a Market place game without realising my account was set to a different region.

if you contact support and explain what had happened, a refund can be possible. Microsoft put the "no refunds" thing to keep kids from playing the game till they get bored and say that want a refund
Thema:

1. Getting a refund from microsoft - Similar Threads - Getting refund microsoft

2. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  3. Money refunded to me is not the amount I was suppose to get

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money refunded to me is not the amount I was suppose to get: I refunded the dbz fighters 2 pack on the 25 and got only 2 dollars back from microsoft when the email said I was suppose to get 27.30 usd which I didn't I need help....
  4. how to get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get a refund?: hello, I bought the new Fifa 20 with Microsoft gift cards for Xbox one, after the purchase though the game still will not open and I keep getting a notification that Xbox is not connected. Any...
  5. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  6. How do I get a refund on Mine Craft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get a refund on Mine Craft?: The game hasn't loaded in over a month, no one will answer questions. So I'd like my money back. How do I get a refund? 54902006-ebe9-42f9-9978-46014a393f40
  7. Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?: Hello! A couple of years ago I owned an account that had BF4 Premium but was on an xbox that was sold by my father because of his issues and my stepmom having the email and password for my...
  8. refund that a Microsoft agent said I would get

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund that a Microsoft agent said I would get: 3-3-19 I talked to an agent bout a charge to my card that was removed the 15th ,she she I wouldn't be charged and to look up www.xbox/refund.com I have the verification code she gave me and sent...
  9. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  10. i can't get refund , my microsoft account shows no history , but i have online invoice

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't get refund , my microsoft account shows no history , but i have online invoice: how can i get refund i have microsoft and xbox invoice , but in invoice no option for refund 38719dac-1f8c-447c-ac6f-e778329c8ca4