Getting A Video Game Created

Discus and support Getting A Video Game Created in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been making a game, not code or anything to do with the technological aspect of it but basically the entire blueprints for a game on paper, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebSwain, Oct 28, 2019.

1. CalebSwain
    CalebSwain Guest

I have been making a game, not code or anything to do with the technological aspect of it but basically the entire blueprints for a game on paper, and once I am completely done I'm not sure on how to go about getting it looked at by anyone but I feel that
    if they looked at my game they would want it to be made.. everyone I know personally that I've told bits and pieces of the mechanics and story to tell me it sounds awesome and that they would love to be able to play it.

:)

CalebSwain, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

You might want to check out https://itch.io/. There is a large community of devs there and resources for up and coming devs. Maybe someone there would be interested in your proposal.
  3. Scaluh2 Win User

Some of the best suggestions here are learning to do a bit of coding yourself. Simple games are not terribly difficult to make in things like Unity or Unreal and there are a TON of tools to help you out. It may be worth looking at making a simpler version
    of your vision and expanding from that.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

You could upload a video to youtube discussing your game idea. Or you can go to school for game design and programming and perhaps they could help you. Unless you have already done all these things already. Just don't give up on your idea. It might
    take awhile but it could happen one day.
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

thats great man, you should maybe start a kickstarter to get backers to fun your game, and then maybe try to network and find some people who are on board and can make that happen, that would be pretty awesome, i couldn't imagine how good it feels to make
    a great game and get all the recognition and love that comes with it, i wish you good luck, and hope to see your game in the future.
  6. BowenB23 Win User

This is the perfect suggestion. Likely will need to do some networking and find someone with the skills that is also looking to start their career.
Thema:

1. Getting A Video Game Created - Similar Threads - Getting Video Game

2. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": What can I do ? I searched on other forums and the only answer was that the support blamed the game involved except for me it doesn't involve any game it can happen at any moment while playing or...
  3. Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...: Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video and photos. [Mod Removed - PII] 1a1f65aa-4484-4510-b902-3fadaf16db2a
  4. How to get pay by playing video games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get pay by playing video games: Hello microsoft , hi my name is Amanda [Mod Removed-Personal Info]. I want to know how to get pay by playing video games on my xbox one s. 34a5e9d0-5648-41e2-909d-4a64cfd436e2
  5. Xbox One S/X not getting video output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S/X not getting video output: I just had my One X stop outputting video, attempted on multiple cables/ports/tvs with no change. I ended up shipping this for support as it was under warranty. Now, my One S is experiencing the...
  6. If I get video and pictures of pepeole modding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get video and pictures of pepeole modding: so if I get pictures and video of people modding and it affected my KD in the game or the outcome of my game how do I know that they will have a console banned for modding...
  7. playing blurays and DVDs on xbox one - I get sound but no video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing blurays and DVDs on xbox one - I get sound but no video: I have installed and re-installed the blu-ray app, but whenever I try to play a bluray or DVD disc I get the sound but no video I can see the pop-up menu and the other controls but no image from...
  8. Game won't get past initial start video withs sirens, just keep replaying it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't get past initial start video withs sirens, just keep replaying it?: Downloaded the game and it worked the first time I played it. Since then it just keeps replaying the start up video with the sirens and stars on it. Have tried re-downloading but nothing seems to...
  9. When playing streaming video from Amazon prime and now the Xbox-Fitness game, I don't get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing streaming video from Amazon prime and now the Xbox-Fitness game, I don't get ...: Has anybody found the answer to this? I'm having the same problem with Xbox Fitness. No voice track on p90x 5054b0cc-bc87-4b39-8592-baa00ed60543
  10. get "TV in" video started without a mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    get "TV in" video started without a mic: This is a setup type of question. I am new to xbox one so hopefully this will be simple. I have two displays for my computer, and i have the HDMI cable for one running into the "TV in" port in the...