Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.

Discus and support Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I enter the Captcha code, if its correct, it just closes the menu and makes me restart the process. Any fix for this? I have already tried hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by frankguy1, Sep 25, 2019.

1. frankguy1
    frankguy1 Guest

When I enter the Captcha code, if its correct, it just closes the menu and makes me restart the process. Any fix for this? I have already tried hard resetting my console.

:)

frankguy1, Sep 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello frankguy1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to create an account on the Xbox One because the captcha is not allowing you to progress past it. You can create the account on the
    Xbox website and download it to the Xbox One instead of creating it on the Xbox One. All you have to do is click the sign in button on the website. Once the website asks you for your Microsoft
    account, you can select to create a new one. The creation of an account on the Xbox website will automatically assign a gamertag to the account. You can choose to

change the gamertag
    for free since it is the account's first gamertag change. Any gamertag changes after the first one will require you to pay a fee. After you have created the account on the Xbox website, go ahead and

download it to your Xbox One
    using the email address and password that you utilize for the account. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. {Parity} Win User

You just have to keep entering the Captcha code until it takes the correct response. You have to be really careful and not miss one of the correct selections.
  4. frankguy1 Win User

Thats not the issue. The menu closes down completely when entered correctly. Then I have to start all over. When its entered incorrectly, it asks me to enter in the right letters.
  5. XBF Esteban R Win User

Xbox one captcha test

Hello PainedLorenzo!

That's really fishy.

It normally doesn't ask for captcha when you add an account to the Xbox unless you're trying to change the password.

Are you trying that?

If it doesn't let you do that, I would try to power cycle the console following the steps here

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console

Give those instructions a try and let us know if that helps

Thanks!
  6. voteDC Win User

i never got the xbox live free 1 month trail

Did you create the account on the console as Smwutches asked? You only get the free month when creating the account on your console, if you do it via the website then you miss out.
Thema:

1. Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console. - Similar Threads - Getting asked Captcha

2. I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...: I requested a refund on November 4, 2019 for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition which I preordered. At the time of the request, 13 days had passed since the game's release where as of now, the game still...
  3. Just another random asking if he could get free stuff

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just another random asking if he could get free stuff: Hey, I know this is probably a waste of time and all also probably going to get removed too but heck, il try... I was just wondering if I could get some free Xbox live, the thing is my first...
  4. I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...: Fifa live asks for verification to be sent but an email address that isn't mine is already filled in on the box. It's [Mod Removed- Personal information] Why is this? Help please...
  5. Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?: I just want to purchase in game currency for Elder Scrolls Online (Crowns) at the price shown on the crown store. It shows that its available for purchase at $17.49 with Gold, but when I go to...
  6. Microsoft Account asking for verification code, I don’t know where to get it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account asking for verification code, I don’t know where to get it.: Ok, my microsoft account keeps asking for a verification code, but I don’t know where to get it. I have checked my emails, spam and everything. Nothing works. 35345372-47d5-45f0-befb-c76960c47914
  7. Did not get E3 Mixpot - second time of asking

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not get E3 Mixpot - second time of asking: Second time of asking. I see others that had the same problem have been getting a response, but my first post is now locked with no replies. I watched the whole E3 2018 broadcast on Mixer from...
  8. Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?: I've been getting every month the games for gold i can get xbox one game easy. But when i try to buy 360 ones on my xboxone it tell me i quote i need to put a form of payment???? Seriously a...
  9. Can’t play Sea of Thieves: asks me to get xbox live gold but already have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Sea of Thieves: asks me to get xbox live gold but already have it: Hello, So I’m trying to play Sea of Thieves but it’s asking me to get the Xbox Live gold subscription to play but I already have one! It expires on December, please help!...
  10. Asking if I could get a replacement for a game due to a issue with Xbox enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking if I could get a replacement for a game due to a issue with Xbox enforcement: So my account “Angry Grandad” got banned from market place theft and I got thanks to the enforcement team i got unbanned. However the other account “MagicMeteor5994” got permanently banned. This...