Getting ban

Discus and support Getting ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i feel like i was banned unfairly , i do want to make a complaint about the person / club / and the system that deals with it for not telling me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrewg.b.Wood, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Getting ban

i feel like i was banned unfairly , i do want to make a complaint about the person / club / and the system that deals with it for not telling me the point i crossed for getting banned ,

:)

Andrewg.b.Wood, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Getting banned

Just to add,you will not be sent a text or email.

The code of conduct here that everyone has to agree to is considered your warning so it may be worth explaining it to him to prevent this from happening again.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Getting banned

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

A suspension or ban on the account is imposed when there has been a violation of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use.

- Note: If the violation was significant, the account may face consecutive suspensions and the device could be suspended as well.

Code of Conduct -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use -
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Getting banned

5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Getting ban

Hey there Andrewg

Since we have already responded to you on your
    original thread
    , we will now be locking this thread.

Xbox Forums Ambassador {Parity} has also taken the time to provide with you the best resolution for this matter.

I would like to remind you regarding the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    :

"13) Please
    do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance and
    thought."

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Get these banned

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.
Thema:

Getting ban

1. Getting ban - Similar Threads - Getting ban

2. Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?: The subject line sums it up. In Dead By Daylight there's some sort of soft ban from the game on Xbox if you disconnect from matches. If they're going to block people from the game for...
  3. When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...: I got a new card associated with my bank account, the same account ive been purchasing things for years with. Now I can't purchase anything as every time I get the error "banned payment...
  4. can i get banned by using xbox forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get banned by using xbox forums: so recently there was a post i made regarding fake xbox live accounts after a few days i felt the post was unnecessary i i did get an answer but i did not want to remember what happened so i tried...
  5. can you get banned for spamming invites to your friend at all like 50 to 100 party invites...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you get banned for spamming invites to your friend at all like 50 to 100 party invites...: Dear, Microsoft, i wanted to ask some questions about the spam ban, 1. spamming your friend 50 party invites and they don't join 2. spamming your friend 50 game invites and they fell asleep...
  6. How does this person not get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this person not get banned?: I signed into xbox yesterday and had received two messages, “Kill” and “Yourself”. To me thats enough for someone to have a ban. Apparently xbox doesn’t see it as a problem if it’s separated into...
  7. Why did i get banned?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did i get banned?: So i set my gamerpic to a picture of baby yoda and then i was banned, makes sence. 0b360ff8-72d6-4354-b334-9cb46b6b4e8e
  8. Getting communication banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting communication banned: I got com banned by one of my mates as we had a falling out and he decided to com ban me surely if I ask a question someone will be able to help me?? acade05b-57d0-4895-ac96-d0e3e4e525c5
  9. Why do i get banned for making a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for making a group post?: It started wensday when i got banned for making a group post. I got unbanned from reduction. Then yesterday the same thing happened and since i failed the case review questions i cant get...
  10. I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers: I was cut off from contact with my group of friends last night in the middle of a game. Chat was loud and goofy, but not offensive. I was laughing along and sending a text chat to a friend with...