Getting ban

Discus and support Getting ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i feel like i was banned unfairly , i do want to make a complaint about the person / club / and the system that deals with it for not telling me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrewg.b.Wood, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Getting ban

i feel like i was banned unfairly , i do want to make a complaint about the person / club / and the system that deals with it for not telling me the point i crossed for getting banned ,

:)

Andrewg.b.Wood, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Getting banned

Just to add,you will not be sent a text or email.

The code of conduct here that everyone has to agree to is considered your warning so it may be worth explaining it to him to prevent this from happening again.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Getting banned

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

A suspension or ban on the account is imposed when there has been a violation of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use.

- Note: If the violation was significant, the account may face consecutive suspensions and the device could be suspended as well.

Code of Conduct -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use -
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Getting ban

Hey there Andrewg

Since we have already responded to you on your
    original thread
    , we will now be locking this thread.

Xbox Forums Ambassador {Parity} has also taken the time to provide with you the best resolution for this matter.

I would like to remind you regarding the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    :

"13) Please
    do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance and
    thought."

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Get these banned

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.
  6. Spantom59520432 Win User

Getting banned

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
    thanks
Thema:

Getting ban

1. Getting ban - Similar Threads - Getting ban

2. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...
  3. Getting banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting banned: can some one tell me why i got banned for i think , saying that a game is rubbish and robbing us as this game is totally doing , said this on a club , but xbox aloud it to say live i want to...
  4. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...: I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and...
  5. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...
  6. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  7. Will i get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned?: Hello, i would like to ask wether or not i will be banned for playing a game. So the game im talking about us Call Of Duty: Black Ops2. Back in mid 2016 I participated in modded lobbies for gun...
  8. Get it by communication banned for 1 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get it by communication banned for 1 day: hello my username is chilling, 194 I recently got banned today due to inappropriate communication which I did not really understand why I usually don't really send hateful messages to people but...
  9. Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.: About 2-3 days ago I get communications banned because I mistakenly sent a vulgar message to who I assumed was a bot account since I was getting spammed with friend requests from people I have...
  10. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...