Getting banned for no reason.

Discus and support Getting banned for no reason. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today somebody banned me for no reason because I beat him in a game of Fornite and I would really appriciate it if you can take down my suspension and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dylan814, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Dylan814
    Dylan814 Guest

Today somebody banned me for no reason because I beat him in a game of Fornite and I would really appriciate it if you can take down my suspension and the peroson who suspended me which his username is
    [Mod Removed] can you please suspend him. Can you please get back to me as soon as possible.

:)

Dylan814, Feb 18, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Getting banned for no reason!

You can be suspended for actions performed at a previous time that emerge by the investigation of your account by XBLPET

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

If you have filed for a case review just wait for the verdict
  3. choppyseize Win User

Enforcement doesn't ever just "ban people for no reason" They can see all sorts of stuff behind the scenes and bans can happen weeks after the fact. If someone reported you for beating them in a game Enforcement would see just that. They wouldn't give
    a ban or suspension over this though. So it's probably from something else.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

You need to go to the enforcement website if you don't agree with your suspension and if you don't agree with the other player just block and report him and just move on

https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

You will want to speak to the MS Enforcement Team in regards to this, sadly we cant help with bans on these forums.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

All reports are investigated so you didn't get suspended for "no reason".

Communications covers more than sending messages.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here
Thema:

1. Getting banned for no reason. - Similar Threads - Getting banned reason

2. Im getting com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting com banned for no reason: I met a kid on xbox named [mod removed] and he was nice at first but later we were playing a game and he reported a message i sent and i thought it was for a different reason. So i reframed from...
  3. Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...: hey, i already know about the enforcement page. Its insulting to have to fill out a worksheet saying that i apologize without even being shown an example of what i allegedly did wrong. I know for...
  4. Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.: About 2-3 days ago I get communications banned because I mistakenly sent a vulgar message to who I assumed was a bot account since I was getting spammed with friend requests from people I have...
  5. How to deal with a heckler who’s continuously getting me banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with a heckler who’s continuously getting me banned for no reason?: My account has been banned by a heckler who is abusing the microsoft report system.. couple long stories short - -heckler - i thought was a friend turned out to be a very vindictive nasty...
  6. People getting banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    People getting banned for no reason.: ok so 3/30/2019 7:39am I got banned for no reason, the night before I was playing Rainbow6 and Rocket league and some random guy joined our party and was cussing, and purposely losing the game...
  7. My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!: literally its starting to get annoying, like honestly, i spend so much money on games and xbox live. And its so annoying to have your investment go to waste like this. This is not good customer...
  8. Getting banned on Xbox one for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting banned on Xbox one for no reason: I about 5 minuets ago just got banned for an "inappropriate" profile pic but my picture was of an overwatch's Zenyatta not something that should have been banned how do i get this undone because i...
  9. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  10. Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason: I've been console banned for an unknown reason and Microsoft support cant justify to my why i was banned. 7ad21a3c-7dc0-4047-bf19-096a81fb0098