Getting banned for no reasoning (communication ban)

Discus and support Getting banned for no reasoning (communication ban) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so I was playing a bit of gta with friends and these guys kept killing us over again so I did the same to them than maybe about 5 mins later I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XxKING SPRO, May 14, 2022.

1. XxKING SPRO
    XxKING SPRO Guest

so I was playing a bit of gta with friends and these guys kept killing us over again so I did the same to them than maybe about 5 mins later I get disconnected from the game and I get notifications that I got my profile picture banned and than moments after I get banned from communication when I was in party chat talking to friends not saying anything out of conduct J was wondering if I get any help on how to get unbanned on communications

:)

XxKING SPRO, May 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. H1GH D3FF Win User

Banned from Forza 4 for no reason?

Even tho Im for banning ALLDAY. Turn 10 should at least give the community a reason for being banned and how long this banned will take place. I think most of the people on FM know why they are getting banned, but not giving the community a reason will only
    have repeat offenders...
  4. archer of life Win User

Wrongfully banned

There is a reason to your ban Microsoft does not ban anyone for no reason its possible that you were ban due to voice communication
  5. Daft Badger Win User

communication ban for no reason

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

The only way to report someone is via your console,it can't be done here or anywhere else.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums you need to go to the enforcement site
    here for info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

communication ban for no reason

The enforcement team do not read these forums.

You do not get banned/suspended "for nothing",you must have said something that violated the ToU/CoC which is why you were suspended.

You can file for a case review here if the suspension is longer than 24 hours
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

It's always best to report & block anyone being abusive online,don't respond.
Thema:

1. Getting banned for no reasoning (communication ban) - Similar Threads - Getting banned reasoning

2. Getting banned for false reasons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for false reasons: So me and my friend were playing Black Ops Cold War then my Used to be Friend joins our party and starts making fun of us, he and his friends get kicked. My used to be friend spams invites us and...
  3. I keep getting more suspension fr no reason i need to get un banned please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting more suspension fr no reason i need to get un banned please: i keep getting more suspension time please help me get unbanned 171ac206-e969-4a89-b503-7a5903f7ca9d
  4. How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason: I got com banned by a bad freind for no reason he also did it to another good freind when he did nothing. And he always breaks the rules of being kind, dont bully, be appropreate "he always talks...
  5. Any reason people can message you "Hang yourself" and not get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any reason people can message you "Hang yourself" and not get banned?: Is there any good reason Microsoft doesn't ban people for telling you to "hang yourself", but bans people for calling others "[mod removed] morons"? Reporting the player does nothing. Usually...
  6. Why is Xbox's bots will get you communications ban for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Xbox's bots will get you communications ban for no reason?: I recently got off com. Ban because I sent a single message that just said "die". Now I don't even know why I'm banned this time. I just wanna message my friends but I cant. I was really doing my...
  7. Getting threats and got ban for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting threats and got ban for no reason: Hey this guy keeps threating me i keep reporting him it seems nothing has happend and i got banned for no reason i took a screenshot of the text messages [Mod removed]...
  8. someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned: So I asked for someone's help to do a thing in a game what everyone does and he reported me to Xbox live and saying I'm going to get banned please help 1aa5b8dd-cfff-45a0-9a1c-f68dcfee3fd1
  9. I Get Banned For 7 Days For Account Theft With No Reason At All

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Get Banned For 7 Days For Account Theft With No Reason At All: To start this explanation i want to start by saying that the Xbox enforcement team is a complete joke when it comes to giving out their bans. I was banned for 7 days because of Account...
  10. Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL: I recently got banned for making a looking for group post that someone else i had an assumption about did. I filed a case review today and Microsoft still does nothing. It says NOTHING about if...