Getting booted

Discus and support Getting booted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I always get booted by a guy named [mod removed] can u guys play ban him from his xbox fab0f646-c893-4e28-8b84-d261fcd66b0c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoséGarza1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. JoséGarza1
    JoséGarza1 Guest

Getting booted

I always get booted by a guy named [mod removed] can u guys play ban him from his xbox

:)

JoséGarza1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Getting booted

Hey there tann da killa,

The best thing to do is report the user on the console so the Enforcement teams can take a look. Calling out other users on the forums is against the forum guidelines however. Just be sure to report and block the user.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. dempup Win User

Getting booted

Hi Cold crew.

Sorry to hear that you are been having issues. It's always frustrating in these situations. Take a moment to go through this guide on handling DoS and DDoS attacks on your home console.

Guide: DOS Attacks FAQ

Hope it helps
  4. onyxishere Win User

Getting Booted

Sorry to hear it. Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. Also, for future reference please be aware of the dates of threads. It would be better to create your own detailing your issue instead of bumping older ones.
  5. Kieran_Rosevear Win User

Getting Booted

Please no name and shame here
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Getting booted

Calling out gamertags is against forum rules & not allowed.

You will also want to report these people via your console,that is the only way to bring these people to the attention of the enforcement team.
Thema:

Getting booted

1. Getting booted - Similar Threads - Getting booted

2. Getting alerts that my External Drives are ready to use on every cold boot on Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting alerts that my External Drives are ready to use on every cold boot on Series X.: Every time I cold boot or restart my console, I am alerted that my external drives are ready to use. I am not surenif this is intended behavior, but I wasn't getting this on my One X. I am...
  3. im getting booted help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    im getting booted help me: Hi my name is SwayRapGamg on the xbox box one I need help because I keep getting booted offline non stop ever day plz help me Microsoft plz. 20a8445b-4658-4165-b9e8-2b90e204902d
  4. Getting booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting booted offline: So i keep getting booted offline by a guy named "Sir Putther" on xbox one, any suggestions? f3273a77-a708-4e45-84e2-4942f0649695
  5. Gears 5 Getting The Boot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gears 5 Getting The Boot: Why is Gears 5 kickingme back to the xbox home screen everytime I try to play online, i thought the last update was supposed to fix this and it did, for about a week now its worse.I paid for the...
  6. Getting booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting booted: I get on xbox and i play modern warface and while i am playing i lose to someone he invites me to a party than boots my internet offline i am writting this down with my hot spot and if a dev is...
  7. Im getting booted what should i do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im getting booted what should i do: Ok so ive been playing xbox for at least 4-6 years now and ive never been booted since now and ik being booted by this dude named[mod removed] ive known him for a month and he just started to...
  8. I get perm banned bc i booted someone even tho i kept getting booted i do it 1 time and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get perm banned bc i booted someone even tho i kept getting booted i do it 1 time and i...: [img] please help me 98490f6e-d8af-48f7-92b3-e76651afffe2
  9. Getting booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting booted: I was in a party with Ç4ìp Kãzøkù told me he has my IP and Wrld Kãzøkù was talking about booting me also Cãrdø Kâøkú was talking about booting me. Can you please take care of them take your...
  10. I keep getting booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting booted offline: Me and my friend were playing R6 and the enemy team kept spamming us so we joined. Little did we know they were going to keep booting us offline over and over again. I need help to figure out how...