Getting bullied

Discus and support Getting bullied in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my gamertag. 0eb93d1d-2ea7-4030-8497-b1aaf090432e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xLemmy, Mar 30, 2015.

1. xLemmy
    xLemmy Guest

Getting bullied

I'm getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my gamertag.

:)

xLemmy, Mar 30, 2015
  2. DvaR Hydra
    DvaR Hydra Guest
    Getting cyber bullied

Me and My friends are getting cyber bullied by this one Xbox One player and his name is Killah58 and he is calling my friends fat the b words and I blocked a few times and told him to stop but he never did and he is doing it constantly and he won’t stop
    that’s why I need help thank you Xbox my name is and thank you for helping me and my friends

DvaR Hydra, Mar 30, 2015
  3. GAMERTAG

i was speaking with xbox support and she said to post here about changing my gamertag because of getting called names and getting bullied 1228923170

Finishes Last, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Getting bullied

If you really are getting harassed on live then block,avoid & report the person
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

If you are getting harassed on the forums them pm a mod & they will investigate.

You will have to pay if you want to change your tag.

Only time you get a free change is when you start your account or if you are issued a forced name change if your tag violates the CoC,which yours does not,even then you don't get to pick your tag.

Daft Badger, Mar 30, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

Getting bullyed

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file complaints on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. They do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Getting bullied

If you really are getting harassed on live then block,avoid & report the person
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

If you are getting harassed on the forums them pm a mod & they will investigate.

You will have to pay if you want to change your tag.

Only time you get a free change is when you start your account or if you are issued a forced name change if your tag violates the CoC,which yours does not,even then you don't get to pick your tag.
  7. I Dashboard It Win User

An interesting article on gamers I found.

They bully online because in real life they know they'll get beat up if they attempt to bully someone. Just my opinion.
  8. zico291 Win User

Bully 2 on the way?

I am playing re-playing Bully right now trying to get all the achievements. Hopefully Rockstar make Bully 2.
  9. x4ourOne6ix Win User

Rockstar Games sale in the Marketplace

Good opportunity to get Bully and RDR.
Thema:

Getting bullied

1. Getting bullied - Similar Threads - Getting bullied

2. I'm getting bullied with my name please can I have a free gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting bullied with my name please can I have a free gamertag: i need a new gamertag because I get bullied with mine please can I have a free gamertag a16b552d-f819-41ab-9de5-1d53520d147c
  3. Getting bullyed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting bullyed: hi micersoft my name is Jason and my gamertag is I wanted to contact you guys to let you know that I am getting bullied on Xbox one by Aqua Puma 1104 and foxy girl9880 I wanted file a report you...
  4. Gamertag been force change now getting bullied reference 1419390826

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag been force change now getting bullied reference 1419390826: hi my sons gamer tag has been changed to something which is totally unacceptable for him I’ve had a chat online with an advisor been told to give this reference and would like to change it please...
  5. Getting cyber bullied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting cyber bullied: Me and My friends are getting cyber bullied by this one Xbox One player and his name is Killah58 and he is calling my friends fat the b words and I blocked a few times and told him to stop but he...
  6. I’m getting cyber bullied and they’re using enforcement to do it!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting cyber bullied and they’re using enforcement to do it!!: This is the second time somebody on Xbox Live reported me for communication, and I’ve completely lost my ability to even enjoy playing online anymore. I mostly get online to play with my brothers...
  7. Why do bullies always get away with their abuses ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do bullies always get away with their abuses ?: For those who are supposed to help; its pretty easy to ban only the one who react and retaliate at the bullies, and its also easy for those bullies to take advantage of their target emotionnal...
  8. Banned for reacting to bullies while they get away with their reactive abuses*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for reacting to bullies while they get away with their reactive abuses*: 2 days ago my communications got banned for reacting to bullies, and despite the fact i agree with my sanction; i reported all proofs that my bullies sended me hate mail on top of slandering my...
  9. Why did I get banned when I was bullied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get banned when I was bullied: Why did I get banned when I was bullied 1a21d647-e7d8-474f-8c88-7f05ecd2bad5
  10. Someone bullied me and threatened to hack my account and get my details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone bullied me and threatened to hack my account and get my details: I was on Xbox playing call of duty and someone said I was bad and that they would take my account away from me so I muted them but they sent me messages 7c21f0ca-b1d5-48d3-9bb0-11bf37c54195