Getting Call of duty Cold War from game sharing.

Discus and support Getting Call of duty Cold War from game sharing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, my friends has cold war and im trying to game share it with him. But it doesnt say that cold war is in his ready to install menu. It says that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColbyBG, Nov 22, 2020.

1. ColbyBG
    ColbyBG Guest

Okay, my friends has cold war and im trying to game share it with him. But it doesnt say that cold war is in his ready to install menu. It says that all of his other games are there, the only game that is not there is Cold War. He also bought the game
    as a digitial download so it should be on the menu. I need help!

:)

ColbyBG, Nov 22, 2020
  2. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

3. LisaDeshaies Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

Call of Duty: Cold War and it happened twice during Modern Warfare
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Call of Duty Black ops 5

I havent played the last three call of duty games but I'm keen to get back into it, I do think the cold war could be a good time for a story for the series
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox series x

If the game is Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War or Assassin's Creed Valhalla, then the developers of the games are aware of the issue in regard to console shut down. They are working on a fix.
  6. Edrinae Win User

Transfer Game

Hello, my brother & i game share, my xbox is his home so he previously bought call of duty Cold War Ultimate edition last week (aka he bought it Digital) he was able to download it but i wasnt do i have to wait til the game comes out for me to download it
    or ??
Thema:

1. Getting Call of duty Cold War from game sharing. - Similar Threads - Getting Call duty

2. Keep getting locked out of campaign for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting locked out of campaign for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: This is the tenth time this has happened to me, I just had to update again yesterday and wouldn't you know it I'm locked out again, this is beyond pissing me off. I've had to uninstall and...
  3. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  4. Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?: I have got the free Call of duty warzone game off the microsoft store but I had purchased the physical copy of the game back in December. Now when I put in the disc the game treats it like only is...
  5. Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?: I would like a refund, the game keeps crashing my xbox one x whenever I play multiplayer or co-op, the only reason I got this game was to play with my friends which I can't do....
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops 1 dont get access to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 1 dont get access to Xbox Live: Hello. I bought 14 days xbox live gold I play Crackdown 3 Wrecking zone without problems But i cant play Call of Duty Black Ops 1 in xbox live Who knows what's the problem? Are servers online?...
  7. Can I still get the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Promo from the black friday digital sale?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I still get the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Promo from the black friday digital sale?: Good Afternoon, When I bought Black Ops 4 during the black Friday digital sale on Xbox.com, Paypal used the wrong credit card to pay for the game. I just wanted to use my debit card instead of...
  8. Xbox Live Account Problems (caused by Call of Duty Black Ops 2), can I get punished by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Problems (caused by Call of Duty Black Ops 2), can I get punished by ...: Hello there, so I bought myself a copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 to play on my Xbox One (mostly for the Multiplayerpart). Soon I realized that the game is almost unplayable. Mostlikely every...
  9. I didn't get back my Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 !

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get back my Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 !: I couldn't find my Call Of Duty Black Ops 2. I had uninstalled the game while ago. Now, I look through to see everything was there. When I checked my ready install games and app, I didn't see my...
  10. Randomly getting disconnected from live during call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Randomly getting disconnected from live during call of duty: I have contacted my internet company opened up the whatever I need for the game to run better but I keep getting kicked from live so it so often now that I am NOT GOING TO GET THE XBOX ONE. This...