Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie

Discus and support Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We rented a movie and tried to play it and it says cant play...I've paid for it and now what 47bfb639-9121-4fe4-ad55-df2dd6caad63 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShawnCline1, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ShawnCline1
    ShawnCline1 Guest

We rented a movie and tried to play it and it says cant play...I've paid for it and now what

:)

ShawnCline1, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie - Similar Threads - Getting can't play

2. Can't play Xbox Live "Teredo is unable to qualify" , "Can't get Teredo IP addresss" and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox Live "Teredo is unable to qualify" , "Can't get Teredo IP addresss" and...: Basically been getting errors for 5 years and cannot play XBL anymore. No hardware changes have been made. It just happened. I don't know how to fix this, because port forwarding and DMZ does not...
  3. Can't get a Play Anywhere game on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a Play Anywhere game on my PC: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 a few months ago for my Xbox One, but I've recently built my own computer. My friend told me that Forza Horizon 4 was a Play Anywhere game, and that I should try to get...
  4. I can't get online on my Xbox One to play games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get online on my Xbox One to play games: I can't get online on my Xbox One to play games 44349566-4635-4888-896a-a284af333a27
  5. XBOX Live Gold subscription is valid, but can't play multiplayer or get Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold subscription is valid, but can't play multiplayer or get Games With Gold: My XBOX Live Gold is valid until 2020. I can verify that under "My profile" on the XBOX. But on the home screen, it says "Get gold", indicating that I haven't got gold, and I can't access any...
  6. Error 0x8B05000F - can't get the update to work nor I can play anything now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8B05000F - can't get the update to work nor I can play anything now: Since the latest patch dropped I've been trying to update my console (Xbox One classic) but every single time I get this error code " 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007". My internet connection is...
  7. I get that Live is having a problem but why can't I play offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get that Live is having a problem but why can't I play offline?: I bought the games and downloaded them! How can I play offline when the system keeps telling me to go offline but when I do, it tells me I have to be online to play? Is local offline play not an...
  8. Can't get into the pro am arena or play on the outside basketball courts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into the pro am arena or play on the outside basketball courts: I can online for my career but when I go to the pro am arena or the outside ball courts the system kicks me out to the and xbox live gold ad. Any ideas anyone ac0380a8-364b-4801-b8c6-1741a723b61c
  9. I can't sign in to play Solitaire and keep getting error message 1170000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to play Solitaire and keep getting error message 1170000: I can't sign in to play Solitaire and keep getting error message 1170000 e19d9e39-bf3b-4ffb-af2e-407dcbb83fb6
  10. Error 0x8B05000F - can't get the update to work nor I can play anything now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8B05000F - can't get the update to work nor I can play anything now: Since the latest patch dropped I've been trying to update my console (Xbox One classic) but every single time I get this error code " 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007". My internet connection is...