Getting charged money for no reason

Discus and support Getting charged money for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im getting charged 9.99 for no reason. I know its not gold because i do the 14.99 for gold and game pass. Can someone please explain why I’m missing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TehyaVogel, Sep 24, 2019.

1. TehyaVogel
    TehyaVogel Guest

Im getting charged 9.99 for no reason. I know its not gold because i do the 14.99 for gold and game pass. Can someone please explain why I’m missing money

:)

TehyaVogel, Sep 24, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

3. napalm 31337 Win User

Your credit card is the payment option of any other account? Maybe another user (friend or family member) use it.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

If it is happening monthly and your credit card statement shows xbox live as the description and you have checked the order history for both your boy friends and your accounts at account.microsoft.com and the monthly charge is not showing up there (yes even
    the monthly subscriptions will show up in order history) then that means it sounds like your credit/debit card is on another account somewhere.

You can try and contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and you can give them the card number and look up any account that card is currently on they can also remove the card from any account that you do not recognize in doing that it
    will shut off the subscription and you would stop being charged.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Is there nothing showing for the amount at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it doesn't show up on your account or your boyfriend's account, then I would suggest you check all your details are correct on the Microsoft account site. Then change password and activate two step verification. It may well be necessary to contact your
    bank to claim for fraud. Any purchases will show on your Microsoft accounts.
  6. TehyaVogel Win User

I looked to see if my boyfriend bought a game without telling me but nothing was there
Thema:

1. Getting charged money for no reason - Similar Threads - Getting charged money

2. How do I get a refund for charges I did not authorize?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund for charges I did not authorize?: How do I get a refund on charges I did not authorize? 3ede1f8e-48a7-4525-ad4f-c3cf6ffbde5f
  3. my friend get charged but he dont have game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my friend get charged but he dont have game pass: hello. my friend got charged and got error. now he dont have game pass and money is not refunded. need help. 02259c49-4de8-4724-8bc8-10e4c4b92e88
  4. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...
  5. hi my xbox is trying to charge me for things i didnt pay for or know about how do i get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi my xbox is trying to charge me for things i didnt pay for or know about how do i get...: my xbox is trying to make charges to my account for xbox gold and game pass butt i didnt click or want either of them so it wont let me on xbox live how do i get them charges off of my profile...
  6. Estou recebendo cobranças da Live Gold [Translation-I'm getting charges from Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estou recebendo cobranças da Live Gold [Translation-I'm getting charges from Live Gold]: Olá, bom na minha fatura veio a renovação automática do serviço Xbox Live Gold sendo que eu desativei a renovação mas continua vindo a cobrança e eu não sei mais o e-mail e senha da conta que eu...
  7. I get charged with sales tax even though my credit card has an Oregon address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I get charged with sales tax even though my credit card has an Oregon address: My credit card was charged an extra 1.35 cents in tax, even though we live in Oregon and the credit card has an Oregon address. There seems to be no one else that has this problem....
  8. Charged for xbox gold game after getting xbox gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charged for xbox gold game after getting xbox gold: The other day I got the 1 month of xbox live gold for $1 promo and wanted to get the free games before they rolled over to the new ones. I got the xbox live gold and within about 10 mins I...
  9. Hi, can I get a commercial license to charge people to play Xbox?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi, can I get a commercial license to charge people to play Xbox?: I'm preparing a pc cafe that includes some VR rooms and Xbox consoles. Are there any legal ways to set up the Xbox consoles in my PC cafe? 61d82bcd-4b28-4e6a-8c9c-b9a021d4ed50
  10. Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!: I bought a season pass disc of Minecraft Story Mode...then when downloading Episode 4 it charged it to my paypal even though the season pass pays for ALL 5 episodes and I should be able to...