Getting data back

Discus and support Getting data back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I able to get my overwritten data back? I deleted the data from the game while I was online on the xbox. e39572ee-4827-4544-961f-d2c166501fff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CindySchreier, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Getting data back

Am I able to get my overwritten data back? I deleted the data from the game while I was online on the xbox.

:)

CindySchreier, Feb 13, 2020
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

Getting data back

Unfortunately no. But you are talking about whoch type of data or saves? Because if they are saved on a cloud you can easily redownload em when you start again the game
  3. WPAK Win User

Getting back my game data?

Hi there,

by default the save games are stored on the local storage device. There is an option to store in the Cloud storage, which you have to manually set and requires a Gold subscription, then you would be able to access the progress.

When cloud storage is not set up it means that the save games are only saved locally on the console storage device, which means that when the storage device content is deleted then it's gone for good.

I'm sorry but I do think that the progress is all gone and no way to recover it
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

How to get your lost data back

yes I just had the same issue similar to yours I just opened my game it prompted me too two save accounts not knowing my I choose the hard drive loading up a whole different save which I don't even know where it came from now I can't even load up my back
    up from the cloud having a feeling it over written my cloud hopefully the support teams come in contact with me in regards in fixing this problem for me and also for you.
    Hi,

You have two options on how to save your game data before playing online. Once you launch the game, it will show you a pop-up box that will let you choose if you want to save your game data to a local storage or to the cloud storage.

If you will select cloud storage, it will save your game data online and you can access it on any device where your account is logged in. However, if you select
    local storage, the game data will be saved to the hard drive.

To locate your game data on the hard drive:

1. Right-click on the game shortcut, and then click Properties.
    2. Go to the Shortcut tab, and then click the Find Target button to open the folder of the game.

For more information about game saves or game data, you can post your concerns on the game's
    community page.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
  5. CrazyWall97 Win User

yes I just had the same issue similar to yours I just opened my game it prompted me too two save accounts not knowing my I choose the hard drive loading up a whole different save which I don't even know where it came from now I can't even load up my back
    up from the cloud having a feeling it over written my cloud hopefully the support teams come in contact with me in regards in fixing this problem for me and also for you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unless you had the save backed up somewhere, there is no way to retrieve that data.
Thema:

Getting data back

1. Getting data back - Similar Threads - Getting data

2. Data loss on game and can’t get it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data loss on game and can’t get it back. Help!!!: I was gone for a week and when i had gotten back all my saved data was deleted for multiple games and i dont k ow how to get it back, help!!!! Please 9741e186-9c30-43ec-a3ed-989f635ed010
  3. "We couldn't get your lasted saved data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't get your lasted saved data": In all my games I have this message and it does not let me play most of the games because my data does not load, what can I do? [img] 7096e112-d9c5-4858-aca1-769de55008fa
  4. Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Can't log on, error code 1170000. The "Sign In" spot says playing as a guest, click here to sign in using a Microsoft Account. After clicking on the sign in spot it says user signed out ~ need to...
  5. I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...: Hi ive been trying for ages to get on my minecraft but it wont get past the syncing data if you have any tips to get it to work would be greatly appreciated thank you....
  6. We couldn't get your latest saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't get your latest saved data: I'm having trouble syncing data for any game that I try to play, which is preventing me from playing online and really playing at all. It tries to sync but ends up showing "We couldn't get your...
  7. My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data": I press "Try again" but it shows the loading screen for 1 second and goes back to the same screen i started on. So then i press "Use offline" and it loads but then puts me on the looped screen of...
  8. Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...

in XboX Insiders
    Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MGviper [link] [comments]
  9. Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.: About 4 days ago, I began seeing "Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings." on the Xbox One under Account...Family settings when My sign-in, security & passkey is selected. This is my...
  10. One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted: Every three or four days, all the profile pics and one guide data go missing from my Xbox One. I have reinstalled the OS but the problem still persists. Anyone seen this issue before and if so, is...