Getting ddos need help

Discus and support Getting ddos need help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Getting ddos need help Restart your router to obtain a new IP address. Also, report his friends too if they are assisting him in violating the TOS... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Heccra, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Heccra
    Heccra Guest

Getting ddos need help

Getting ddos need help
    Restart your router to obtain a new IP address. Also, report his friends too if they are assisting him in violating the TOS

:)

Heccra, Jan 8, 2020
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Getting ddos need help

As the title says im being ddos by people while playing red dead online. I have a msg of the ddoser admitting hes doing it is their anything i can do with this info? They have ddos me a total of 8x and my friends aswell.
    Report and block them call your isp to have them change your ip and investigate
  3. Smwutches Win User

Getting ddos need help

Report the message so the enforcement team can investigate.
  4. NDE Kaos Win User

Getting ddos need help

This is why I usually use a VPN, yeah it costs some money but saves the hassle especially with the rise of ddos incidents occurring
  5. {Parity} Win User

Getting ddos need help

You can also contact your ISP for assistance.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Getting ddos need help

Restart your router to obtain a new IP address. Also, report his friends too if they are assisting him in violating the TOS
Thema:

Getting ddos need help

1. Getting ddos need help - Similar Threads - Getting ddos need

2. How to get console streaming to work?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get console streaming to work?: I've gotten the xcloud streaming to work but how to I get the console streaming to work... every time I'm in the app and try starting it it says become an insider... please help I want to play MY...
  3. Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...: So I sent a elite pad back under warranty, they have sent 2 different replacements out both have been broken. I have been promised phone calls etc nothing, I got a phone call asking for me the...
  4. Can't seem to "Get" any apps in the store (omega)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to "Get" any apps in the store (omega): Since the latest beta I can install any free apps by pressing "Get". It freezes for a second after pressing Get then it does nothing. Sometimes the app actually dies. I have to put it in my cart,...
  5. Games with Gold “Get” button not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Games with Gold “Get” button not working?: I already reported this on my Xbox. Just checking if anyone else has this happening. I am trying to download the newest Game with Gold (Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes...
  6. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

in XboX Insiders
    From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments]
  7. Someone attempting to DDOS me and get my IP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone attempting to DDOS me and get my IP: This person is on all of these accounts attempting to get my IP and ddos or boot me offline it is very annoying and i cant even attempt to play the game [Removed gamer tags by Moderator] These...
  8. Belkin: I'm getting DDoS Threatened

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: I'm getting DDoS Threatened: Belkin (Modems/Gateways): I'm getting DDoS Threatened I have a Xbox person messaging me telling me he's going to get my IP adress and Once he does that I'm going to need to buy a new router and...
  9. getting ddos attack by some players on fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting ddos attack by some players on fornite: when I don't run vpn I have lag with frozen screen when they are not frozen or have lag or they lag there own self when frozen you with lag to make it look like they are lagging too when they are...
  10. getting ddos attack by some players on fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting ddos attack by some players on fornite: when I don't run vpn I have lag with frozen screen when they are not frozen or have lag or they lag there own self when frozen you with lag to make it look like they are lagging too when they are...