Getting ddos need help

Discus and support Getting ddos need help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Getting ddos need help Restart your router to obtain a new IP address. Also, report his friends too if they are assisting him in violating the TOS... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Heccra, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Heccra
    Heccra Guest

Getting ddos need help

Getting ddos need help
    Restart your router to obtain a new IP address. Also, report his friends too if they are assisting him in violating the TOS

:)

Heccra, Jan 8, 2020
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Getting ddos need help

As the title says im being ddos by people while playing red dead online. I have a msg of the ddoser admitting hes doing it is their anything i can do with this info? They have ddos me a total of 8x and my friends aswell.
    Report and block them call your isp to have them change your ip and investigate
  3. Smwutches Win User

Getting ddos need help

Report the message so the enforcement team can investigate.
  4. NDE Kaos Win User

Getting ddos need help

This is why I usually use a VPN, yeah it costs some money but saves the hassle especially with the rise of ddos incidents occurring
  5. {Parity} Win User

Getting ddos need help

You can also contact your ISP for assistance.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Getting ddos need help

Restart your router to obtain a new IP address. Also, report his friends too if they are assisting him in violating the TOS
Thema:

Getting ddos need help

1. Getting ddos need help - Similar Threads - Getting ddos need

2. Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.: Hi, Firstly I know Game Pass on PC is a 'Beta' so please don't use that as a generic reply. And remember this is a PC question, so if you don't reply with Xbox fixes or reply with uninstall and...
  3. Account Getting Locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Getting Locked: My Xbox account keeps getting locked every 5-9 hours so i have to go through the steps to get it back, anyone know why it keeps doing this? 3a3fadaf-8b77-421d-9ab9-068ee34c3d85
  4. Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save: After I try to load a save or make a new game, Skyrim will get a black screen before my entire xbox one x crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing system cache, resetting mac...
  5. What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.: Is there an additional piece of kit you need (Kinect or something)? Does the Xbox need line of sight to reach my devices? Is there a definitive list of remote codes online anywhere? I have my...
  6. Getting a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund: what do i do if i don't see my game in the refund request section, i really want to refund a game because it is unplayable crashes all the time and i feel like i wasted money, please can someone...
  7. Someone attempting to DDOS me and get my IP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone attempting to DDOS me and get my IP: This person is on all of these accounts attempting to get my IP and ddos or boot me offline it is very annoying and i cant even attempt to play the game [Removed gamer tags by Moderator] These...
  8. Belkin: I'm getting DDoS Threatened

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: I'm getting DDoS Threatened: Belkin (Modems/Gateways): I'm getting DDoS Threatened I have a Xbox person messaging me telling me he's going to get my IP adress and Once he does that I'm going to need to buy a new router and...
  9. getting ddos attack by some players on fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting ddos attack by some players on fornite: when I don't run vpn I have lag with frozen screen when they are not frozen or have lag or they lag there own self when frozen you with lag to make it look like they are lagging too when they are...
  10. getting ddos attack by some players on fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting ddos attack by some players on fornite: when I don't run vpn I have lag with frozen screen when they are not frozen or have lag or they lag there own self when frozen you with lag to make it look like they are lagging too when they are...