Getting death threats on xbox live

Discus and support Getting death threats on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a random message from someone that i dont know he knew my address and was threats to me and my family i never even played a game with this person... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TysonHildebrandt, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Getting death threats on xbox live

I got a random message from someone that i dont know he knew my address and was threats to me and my family i never even played a game with this person before. I have blocked and reported the gamertag i even made a video on youtube to show proff also i
    even contacted the local police. The question is now what happens next. Heres the video [mod removed]

:)

TysonHildebrandt, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

you have done the right thing in blocking and reporting to xbox and also reporting to the police, there isn't really anything else you can do I suppose, it could be a 'friend' playing a stupid joke on you and they have created a new liver gamertag, not
    a funny joke I know..... just a thought.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Wow!!!

This is extreme

Please follow the guide below to report this:

Submit a report on Xbox One

If you think a player violated the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct, submit a report to Xbox. You can report a player’s behavior or report specific content such as messages, Clubs, and activity
    feed items.

All Xbox One reports include the option to enter comments. Use this opportunity to provide Xbox with more information about the violation.

Report a player
    To report a player that behaved in an inappropriate way or has an inappropriate name or Gamertag:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and
      enter the player's Gamertag.
    2. From the player's profile card, select Report or block.
    3. Select Report.
    4. Select one of the following reasons for the report.

• Player name or Gamertag: The player's Gamertag or real name is inappropriate.
      • Cheating: The player used unauthorized modifications or attempted to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer.
      • Player picture: The player’s gamer picture is inappropriate.
      • Voice communication: The player used inappropriate, abusive, or threatening language in voice communications.
      • Unsporting behavior: The player didn’t show good sportsmanship.
      • Quitting early: The player frequently quit multiplayer games to avoid losing.

5. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
    To report a player’s bio or location:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and
      enter the player's Gamertag.
    2. From the player's profile card, select See full profile.
    3. Select More.
    4. Select Report.
    5. Select Bio or location.
    6. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.

Report a message
    To report an inappropriate text or voice message:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and navigate to Messages.
    2. Select the message conversation containing the inappropriate message.
    3. Navigate to the specific message. If the message was not sent by a friend, select Report message under the inappropriate message. If the message was sent by a friend, select the message itself, and then select Report message.
    4. Select Message, or Spam if the message included an advertisement or was sent repeatedly.
    5. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
    Messages in Club chat can be reported to either a Club admin or to Xbox. If the message doesn’t belong in the Club, select Club admin. If the message violates the Code of Conduct, select Xbox
    Live Policy & Enforcement Team.

To report an inappropriate Looking for Group message:

1. Navigate to your LFG post.
    2. Select the text showing how many players are interested.
    3. Select the Gamertag with the inappropriate message, and then select Report message.
    4. Select Inappropriate message.

Report a feed item, comment, or capture
    Activity feeds on the Community tab, player profiles, Clubs, and game hubs allow players to see and comment on what others are playing. These feeds also display game clips and screenshots, known as captures.
    To report an inappropriate feed item or comment:

1. Select the inappropriate activity feed item or comment.
    2. Navigate to the offending player's Gamertag and select Options, and then select Report.
    3. Select Inappropriate feed item or Inappropriate comment, depending on what you're reporting.
    4. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
    Club feed items can be reported to either a Club admin or to Xbox. If the item doesn’t belong in the Club, select Club admin. If the item violates the Code of Conduct, select Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team.

You can also remove your own activity feed items and any comments associated with your content. To remove a specific feed item or comment, select Options, and then select Delete item or Delete
    comment.

Report a Club
    Clubs are player-created and managed groups that help players meet and connect with others. To report a Club with an inappropriate name, picture, background image, or description:

1. Navigate to the Club containing the inappropriate profile information.
    2. Select Report.
    3. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.

Report a Looking for Group post
    Looking for Group (LFG) allows players to quickly find other people to play with through posts that describe what the host is interested in. To report an inappropriate LFG post:

1. Navigate to the inappropriate LFG post.
    2. Select Report this post.
    3. Select Inappropriate post content.
    4. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Oh thanks. I was going to block this guy on my part, too.
  5. Skepticality Win User

Report and block them, they should get banned as theres no need for those messages
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

Reporting it to the police is a great move, I hope they resolve this issue for you and enforcement will also act as well.

To remove videos from youtube, follow these steps:

How to Delete your Video from YouTube

1. Go to www.youtube.com. Make sure that you are logged in.
    2. Select My Channel and then Video Manager.
    3. YouTube Video Manager page will open up and you'll see a list of all your videos. ...
    4. Select the Delete option to remove video forever. I really hope this gets resolved for you and wish you the best of luck.
Thema:

1. Getting death threats on xbox live - Similar Threads - Getting death threats

2. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Getting too long to start on multiple apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting too long to start on multiple apps.: I'm all of a sudden getting the 0x8027025a please try again error on at least 3 games now (pvz.BfN, Conan Exiles, and Bloons TD5). I have tried every step. Did the hard reset/cache clear. Checked...
  4. Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.: I couldn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, cause whenever I was trying to download then I get these rotating dots and never passes by. I tried something like 4 times and since then...
  5. I am still getting update error (solved)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am still getting update error (solved): So long story short, I reset my console because I thought the issue we had last night was just me. Now it is still not letting me update and I have to update to fully reset the console. In other...
  6. Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...: Hello Xbox Community! I hope Xbox/Microsoft actually views these threads for improvement purposes. I'm writing this thread because I want two things. My most sought-after function in regards to...
  7. Getting xbox 360 info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting xbox 360 info: Just bought a new one and all my xbox 360 games say getting 360 info with a bar that never loads. All 360 classics. One games work fine. Any help? c363ef7b-5ba0-4fde-be18-7c2e97163b9b
  8. Ways to get rid of the red ring of death.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ways to get rid of the red ring of death.: If encountered the red ring of death , don't panic follow the link to fix it. Red Ring of Death: Don’t Panic! 5 Last Minute Fixes to Try Before Sledgehammering Your Xbox – Digital Innovations...
  9. My Xbox is stuck on 66% after having to hard reset after getting the green screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on 66% after having to hard reset after getting the green screen of death: I had to factory reset my Xbox after it crashing and not working. I got the screen of death and it no longer would go any further. I tried to fix this for a week until I finally got to the...
  10. Where can i get a link to the newest update? i got the green screen of death and im a little ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i get a link to the newest update? i got the green screen of death and im a little ...: i need to do an offline system update and need help and guidance b1f3bd6f-feed-49c0-8f5f-d1ba2200a06b