Getting Disconnected

Discus and support Getting Disconnected in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Getting Disconnected Have you tryied claring cache in setting f832feea-eb6d-4cd3-8514-48b43e784898 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Jack Step, Jul 11, 2019 at 10:36 AM.

1. Jack Step
    Jack Step Guest

Getting Disconnected

Getting Disconnected
    Have you tryied claring cache in setting

:)

2. VibroPlex Win User

getting disconnected

Sounds like the local profile is out of date or corrupted, and when an app or routine asks for data from it, it causes the involuntary disconnection. I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just temporary files plus game updates, automatically reloaded)
    by:

1) Please do Settings | System Settings | Storage

2) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

3) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

* Re-download *

4) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

5) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

6) Enter the Microsoft Account addresse for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

7) Enter the password for the Microsoft Account.

7A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

8) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

9) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

10) Sign in, and retry.
  3. J1ML1323 Win User

Getting Disconnected

Ya, same here thanks for the info.
  4. Jack Step Win User

Getting Disconnected

Ive tried all the above but have yet to try playing again as my work schedule has been goofy the last few days.

I did realize i swapped out my old Xfinity moderm with a new one about 1-2 months ago. Some of my settings did not transfer properly. As of last night my modem was deciding which devices were connecting to the 2.4ghz or 5ghz. It was connectng my xbox to
    the 5ghz even though my xbox is upstairs and modem is downstairs. If im correct the 5ghz if for faster speeds but closer range. I'm hoping this was the issue.

I changed my modem settings back to what they were before i swapped out for a new one. Now you have to manually pick th 2.4 or 5ghz every time you sign into wifi for 1st time with a device.

Once i play tonight or tomorrow i will get back to you all. I really appreciative all of the help so far.

Joshua,

Im not sure if you have xfinity service or not. If so this may be something you want to look into.
  5. Joshua2715 Win User

Getting Disconnected

I’m having the same issue as you my Console would randomly drop connection I tried a Hard reset (holding the power button for 10 secs) and i reseted my router and that didnt work i have the original model Xbox one its has been like this for the past 12
    hours i have done every thing to trouble shoot so if i can get help i would appreciate it
  6. Jack Step Win User

Getting Disconnected

No it doesnt. As soon as i lose connection with my xbox i check my connection on my iphone and laptop right away and they are still connected to wifi.

I did notice I'm connected to the 5ghz through the modem. I tried to connect to the 2.4ghz to give it a try but i cant seem to figure that out. It doesn't give me the option to pick from 2.4 or 5 where as on my iphone or tablet i can see the 2.4 and 5ghz.
    Just has the network name if that makes sense? Here is a picture of what my xfinity modem has for the details of the xbox.

[​IMG]
Thema:

Getting Disconnected

1. Getting Disconnected - Similar Threads - Getting Disconnected

2. Getting frequent disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting frequent disconnects: It started when i downloaded state of decay 2 heartland, 6108b140-efc3-4d8e-b13b-10b7a3c2e740
  3. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  4. I keep getting disconnected from party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat: I keep getting disconnected from party chat Sounds like you may have n.a.t. issues, related to port forwarding. Check out the link below for an overview of the subject PORT FORWARDING INFO...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...
  6. Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live: Cisco DPQ 3212 (Modem): Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live Have you tried hard resetting your console? 1c01178a-994f-4bc2-be89-d610f370ca2f
  7. Every now and then i get disconnected from my friends world in minecraft. what causes this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every now and then i get disconnected from my friends world in minecraft. what causes this?: Me and my friend has a world that we play on together and every hour or 2 i get disconnected and cant join for 10ish mins. When he tries to join one of my worlds he doesn't have the same issue...
  8. getting disconnected from xbox one party

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting disconnected from xbox one party: I keep disconnected from xbox one parties. I have checked the internet settings and everything seems fine b167657c-b578-499a-8571-540b0f8d654e
  9. Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox.: I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and fortnite. Im using a very fast connection with a wired ethernet cable. I also get kicked out the game and it says that ‘i need to insert a disk’ to...
  10. KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE: I log on to Xbox live, play for like 5 min, and the it showers error: sing-in status changed. Some times it lets me log bakk in and some time it dosent but its been doing this for the past 3 days...