Getting error 80C90010 on Movies and TV

Discus and support Getting error 80C90010 on Movies and TV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; None of users are getting answers on why we cannot get to our movies on XBOX live. We have give the error of 80c90010 but no one is fixing it after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VigilantSine91, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Getting error 80C90010 on Movies and TV

None of users are getting answers on why we cannot get to our movies on XBOX live. We have give the error of 80c90010 but no one is fixing it after several enquires. We have done all things you constantly recommend but it is still been down for a few
    days. Is there a number to contact so they figure out the issue for several users. Obviously your stats that says it is up is wrong. I have purchased several movies over the years and when I cant get to them it is frustrating.

:)

VigilantSine91, Jun 16, 2019
  2. IcA1eYeWiLdBeAr Win User

My xbox one **** work just fine its ONLY THE 360 In the baby room that want show movies
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello VigilantSine91!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox support.

I would suggest, if you haven't done so already, clearing the Cache for your 360 console.

How to clear the cache on Xbox 360

Try that and let us know if it helps your Movies and Tv app situation.

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. VigilantSine91 Win User

I have cleared the cache and actually reformatted it and start from scratch. This has been going on for a few days.
  5. Thelawson Win User

Hi - I have been a Xbox user/owner since the original gaming platform was released. I’ve owned a Xbox 360 (two as my original 360 suffered from the infamous red ring of death issue) for nearly 14 years and have had
    a gold membership for just as long. My wife and I watch movies every weekend through our xbox 360 using microsoft movies & TV. I think I am deserving of a status update relative to 80C90010 due to my long tenure as a microsoft/Xbox customer. Please provide
    a status update ASAP as well as an ETA on the resolvement of the issue. Also, please escalate my message as far up the chain as you can.
  6. jeffreyroach Win User

I see a lot of people are having the exact same issue. I am also having problems with this issue. Microsoft needs to resolve the problem and let us at least know its being worked on.
Thema:

1. Getting error 80C90010 on Movies and TV - Similar Threads - Getting error 80C90010

2. Is anyone getting updated errors again size is about 3.6GB

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone getting updated errors again size is about 3.6GB: submitted by /u/Defy_11 [link] [comments]
  3. keep getting errors on my xbox one even though i follow the troubleshooting steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting errors on my xbox one even though i follow the troubleshooting steps: So I had this problem on the past but it fixed after following the the troubleshoot guide. But a few days ago I got a error e105 And factory reset my xbox keeping the games and it worked but a few...
  4. D-Link DSL-2750B: I get error 0x80a40008 all the time

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DSL-2750B: I get error 0x80a40008 all the time: D-Link DSL-2750B: I get error 0x80a40008 all the time Hi There I have found some possible solutions which you can try: Error 80A40008 occurs due to a connectivity or account issue on Xbox One...
  5. Getting an error unable to log into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error unable to log into xbox live: Checked network status on xbox and it says I am connected to the internet and all services are available. I have tried a restart and full shut down - still can't connect....
  6. 0x80073cf6 keep getting this error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073cf6 keep getting this error code: Keep getting this error code when trying to play certain games like GTA. Anyone know what to do? I can't play those few games at all bc that pops up everytime & I have tried uninstalling &...
  7. Getting error 80C90010 on Movies and TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error 80C90010 on Movies and TV: I have been getting the 80C90010 on Movies and TV with my xbox 360 for a few days now. I have even formatted it and started from scratch but it still will not work. I can log into XBOX live just...
  8. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  9. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  10. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...