getting error code when applying update

Discus and support getting error code when applying update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; trying to download update to xbox 360, via web and by usb stick, getting this error code...3F4B-40A3-1600-267F-C000-0185. ANY IDEAS, i have tried all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Super Tr00per67, Feb 8, 2014.

1. getting error code when applying update

trying to download update to xbox 360, via web and by usb stick, getting this error code...3F4B-40A3-1600-267F-C000-0185. ANY IDEAS, i have tried all the steps on the site that i could find

:)

Super Tr00per67, Feb 8, 2014
  2. I can not update Xbox live.. Keep geting status code: 445E-4467-1380-267F-C000-0185

I can not update Xbox Live on my Xbox 360.. It goes through the download process until the very end where it says applying updates then I get status code: 445E-4467-1380-267F-C000-0185. Tried everything on the trouble shooting page but I keep getting the
    same error code.

AutumnCastle291, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Can not update Xbox Live

can not update Xbox Live on my Xbox 360.. It goes through the download process until the very end where it says applying updates then I get status code: 445E-4467-1380-267F-C000-0185. Tried everything on the trouble shooting page but I keep getting the same
    error code.

AutumnCastle291, Feb 8, 2014
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sea of Thieves crash on Xbox One

There was an update released yesterday have you made sure to apply it? Also make sure to check if you get any error code when this happens.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Cant download update to connect to xbox live

Are you getting a new error code?

You're sure the update was applied (console restarted, etc.)?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Codigo de estado [Translate] Status Code

That is an error code that appears when the console update fails. Based on the console you are using you can apply the offline update to solve this issue.
  7. Seifer Extreme Win User

Xbox One Stuck Updating - Can't Get Any Apps or Games to Work

Hello,

I am running into the same issue, error code (0x80070005). Additionally when i try to restart it takes me back to the applying update screen and re applies the update i installed earlier this evening.

Thanks

Seofer Extreme
  8. bmcavoy21 Win User

Error code 80151103 status

hey wpak, I have checked in their is no corrupted version on my console. When I remove the harddrive and only use the USB with my profile I still get the same error when i connect to live. I only get the error when the update is applied to my console. If
    i delete the update it lets me sign in offline. If I have the update I can't sign into the console at all. I only get the error when the update has been applied.
Thema:

getting error code when applying update

1. getting error code when applying update - Similar Threads - getting error code

2. 0x80073cf6 keep getting this error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073cf6 keep getting this error code: Keep getting this error code when trying to play certain games like GTA. Anyone know what to do? I can't play those few games at all bc that pops up everytime & I have tried uninstalling &...
  3. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...
  4. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  5. Im getting Error Code 0x8004b822.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting Error Code 0x8004b822.: Im getting Error Code 0x8004b822 after just yesterday watching TV show I paid for. Now it says "CANT CHECK USAGE RIGHTS" WELL, WHY NOT! c55a060b-ae94-4f1e-8769-9ba877b44329
  6. Getting error codes update loop!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error codes update loop!: I have an original Xbox One and when I turn it on it tries to apply an update but says something went wrong. I have tried literally everything, restarting it,restoring it,power cycle, offline...
  7. I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies: I went to watch a movie i just purchased on xbox live and get error code c101ab80 instantly. I checked all my purchased video and same error code pops up. Ive been through every step support techs...
  8. How can I get a code back after an error in redeeming it occurred?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get a code back after an error in redeeming it occurred?: Hello, this afternoon I tried to redeem a 14 days free xbox live code (in bundle with my Xbox One X) using my account on the official xbox site. I was showed a warning that the code corresponds...
  9. Keep getting error code 0xcffff82e ( can't sign in)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error code 0xcffff82e ( can't sign in): I just got on my xbox and could not log in. Please help me my gamertag is b236d3e8-3b16-437a-bd80-79361c58bf2f
  10. I get error code 0x80040900 when trying to play Battlefront 2 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error code 0x80040900 when trying to play Battlefront 2 online: I get the message to wait a minute before trying again, I have restarted my console, I haven't had this issue with any other game, as I have been able to play Fallout 76 many times. I would really...