Getting Error message whenever I apply

Discus and support Getting Error message whenever I apply in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get the following error message and am told to contact the XCL email but I don't know how to do that :( the error Message is D1CDF46B-A8A8 and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Plagueis Traya, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Getting Error message whenever I apply

I get the following error message and am told to contact the XCL email but I don't know how to do that Getting Error message whenever I apply :( the error Message is
    D1CDF46B-A8A8 and it appears after like 2 minutes of load time? any suggestions Thank you all

:)

Plagueis Traya, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Unable to Add to Showcase on XBOX One

So I keep getting error messages whenever I try to add to my empty showcase. Any fixes? Thanks.

HeIIjumper4Life, Aug 28, 2014
  3. An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you at access this feature

I keep getting this error message whenever I try to go online on Madden 25 (Xbox one.) I am a gold member. Please help!

ExteriorSoup616, Aug 28, 2014
  4. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest

IF you are having issues applying to be an ambassador contact Mister Fizzle they should help and get you signed up.

TrippIE, Aug 28, 2014
  5. TrippIE Win User

IF you are having issues applying to be an ambassador contact Mister Fizzle they should help and get you signed up.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

my xbox keeps signing me out!!!

Do you get an error message whenever you try to log in?
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Whenever I turn my Xbox on i get an error message

Hey michaeldoc! Check out solution 1
    here
    and see if it helps resolve your issue. Let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. IVIakaveli 420 Win User

Well I just wasted my whole day.

I noticed whenever i try to join a friends game or vice versa we get the cloud error message.
  9. Galaxy Golden Win User

Xbox store

What kind of error message do you get whenever you go to the store?
Thema:

1. Getting Error message whenever I apply - Similar Threads - Getting Error message

2. how do you turn off controller without getting an error message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you turn off controller without getting an error message?: really stupid question all I'm trying to do is go from 2 player split screen back to single player, but no matter what I do I keep getting a "please reconnect controller" message. I can not to...
  3. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  4. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  5. I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...: This message keeps popping up and he can't not move forward. 3554ee47-1aa8-473e-96d2-d153f12992a7
  6. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  7. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  8. Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...: Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system) only when attempting to buy backwards compatible games on my xbox one. different error codes for each one,...
  9. i can't set home box there is I get an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't set home box there is I get an error message: I have an Xbox X and i wanted share my games and live subscription to my son's consol S this is the message [img] c004ca22-fd90-4802-ab24-294feaf93aab
  10. I can not get into my profile on Xbox one. gives an error message 0x80a40010

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not get into my profile on Xbox one. gives an error message 0x80a40010: I can not get into my profile on Xbox one. gives an error message 0x80a40010 529023fd-827e-4720-b9bc-f46984972b21