Getting Error message whenever I apply

Discus and support Getting Error message whenever I apply in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get the following error message and am told to contact the XCL email but I don't know how to do that :( the error Message is D1CDF46B-A8A8 and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Plagueis Traya, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Getting Error message whenever I apply

I get the following error message and am told to contact the XCL email but I don't know how to do that Getting Error message whenever I apply :( the error Message is
    D1CDF46B-A8A8 and it appears after like 2 minutes of load time? any suggestions Thank you all

:)

Plagueis Traya, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Unable to Add to Showcase on XBOX One

So I keep getting error messages whenever I try to add to my empty showcase. Any fixes? Thanks.

HeIIjumper4Life, Aug 28, 2014
  3. An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you at access this feature

I keep getting this error message whenever I try to go online on Madden 25 (Xbox one.) I am a gold member. Please help!

ExteriorSoup616, Aug 28, 2014
  4. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest

IF you are having issues applying to be an ambassador contact Mister Fizzle they should help and get you signed up.

TrippIE, Aug 28, 2014
  5. TrippIE Win User

IF you are having issues applying to be an ambassador contact Mister Fizzle they should help and get you signed up.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

my xbox keeps signing me out!!!

Do you get an error message whenever you try to log in?
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Whenever I turn my Xbox on i get an error message

Hey michaeldoc! Check out solution 1
    here
    and see if it helps resolve your issue. Let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. IVIakaveli 420 Win User

Well I just wasted my whole day.

I noticed whenever i try to join a friends game or vice versa we get the cloud error message.
  9. Galaxy Golden Win User

Xbox store

What kind of error message do you get whenever you go to the store?
Thema:

1. Getting Error message whenever I apply - Similar Threads - Getting Error message

2. I've been getting this error message on the store since an update yesterday.

in XboX Insiders
    I've been getting this error message on the store since an update yesterday.: [IMG] submitted by /u/KXKVI [link] [comments]
  3. Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?: When I approve and make a purchase for my child i get this error message. “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” Contact us at Microsoft support...
  4. SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...: Please Help, I have been locked out of my account for almost 3 months now because of a problem that happened on Microsoft’s side. I am going through the process of changing my security info, but...
  5. I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...: I downloaded it earlier today, but when I tried launching the game, it kept crashing and the application would only be open for a second. I looked it up and there was no solution so I just...
  6. An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.

in XBoX on Windows
    An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.: I am trying to get into my friends minecraft realm. I play on a PC and my phone both with the same Xbox account (I do not own an Xbox) but when I go to accept the invite it says that my settings...
  7. When selecting Dolby Atomos on Xbox One get error message - 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    When selecting Dolby Atomos on Xbox One get error message - 0x80bd0009: Hi I have recently got a Sony Soundbar ht-xf9000 with Dolby Atomos. When I try to select Dolby Atomos get error message 0x80bd0009. I can select Dolby Digital or DTS without any error. If I...
  8. No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...: Shortly following the release of Halo 2 Anniversary I have been unable to install any games at all. I have tried installing The Master Chief Collection after uninstalling it to try reinstalling,...
  9. General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...

in XboX Insiders
    General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...: Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed...
  10. Has the "Can't Download" Error message alot of people were getting at 80% downloaded been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the "Can't Download" Error message alot of people were getting at 80% downloaded been...: Already enquired a couple of times about this. To make it simpler here is the link to the last time i asked......