Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps

Discus and support Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I havent had this issue before now. I'm trying to play The Division 2 gold edition. It isn't loading. I then try to load other apps like the Hub to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ju5TinCrEdibLe, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps

I havent had this issue before now. I'm trying to play The Division 2 gold edition. It isn't loading. I then try to load other apps like the Hub to report a problem, or even settings and it doesn't load. I've tried the 10 second hold on the xbox button
    to do a hard reset. Doesn't solve the problem. Also, when I go into my games, If I try to delete something, it won't delete, and the updates tab won't generate. Just simply shows the loading circle. My internet is working as it should. Any suggestions?

:)

Ju5TinCrEdibLe, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    Ju5TinCrEdibLe
    !

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your console to run smoothly again.

I would say that if you haven't yet, that if might be best for you to try what we call a soft reset of the console, steps for which you can find here on

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games
    &
    apps.

If it doesn't even let you get to settings though, try through the
    Xbox Startup Troubleshooter
    by following these steps
    1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and
    A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select
    Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Ju5TinCrEdibLe Win User

When I try to move my game from the external storage to internal storage, I get the error message "Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right." But the status page shows green.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear this issue your experiencing. I see you have tried to power cycle your console and still no change. Have you tried removing your profile and re adding it?
  5. Ju5TinCrEdibLe Win User

I did. I continue to have the same problem even after this.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you switch it off and unplug it from the power source for atleast 1 minute? Then plugging in and switching on again.
Thema:

1. Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps - Similar Threads - Getting Error Taking

2. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  3. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...
  4. ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift...: ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示されますがどうしたら解決しますか? [Translation-When you enter the gift code, you will see an unexpected error occurred, but how do you resolve it?] 15ae2fb6-6529-4805-9cc7-c5d47b39d502
  5. How can I get a code back after an error in redeeming it occurred?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get a code back after an error in redeeming it occurred?: Hello, this afternoon I tried to redeem a 14 days free xbox live code (in bundle with my Xbox One X) using my account on the official xbox site. I was showed a warning that the code corresponds...
  6. I'm getting the 0xc00d7159 error when trying to play Avengers Infinity War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting the 0xc00d7159 error when trying to play Avengers Infinity War: Hi there, Just purchased Avengers Infinity War and am getting the aforementioned HDCP error code. My equipment and things I've tried: Equipment LG 32UD99-W Monitor Xbox One X Xbox One X HDMI...
  7. ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...: ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of this it's first time it has showed up 26e7d440-ee75-44ae-b1d0-614eb09da559
  8. Keep getting error code 0xcffff82e ( can't sign in)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error code 0xcffff82e ( can't sign in): I just got on my xbox and could not log in. Please help me my gamertag is b236d3e8-3b16-437a-bd80-79361c58bf2f
  9. I keep getting an error when I try to sign in to my account, even if the Wi-Fi and weather...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error when I try to sign in to my account, even if the Wi-Fi and weather...: When I'm trying to sign into my account on xbox it comes up with an error. There is also little bit of snow outside but it is fine, as well as my Wi-Fi. Please can you help me as I am trying to...
  10. Xbox takes forever to sign in and I keep getting error message 80072ee2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes forever to sign in and I keep getting error message 80072ee2: Started 2 nights ago I've tried clearing my cache, redownloading my profile, and resetting my router but that does not work. I sign in get the error message and it says im connected to live but...