Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps

Discus and support Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I havent had this issue before now. I'm trying to play The Division 2 gold edition. It isn't loading. I then try to load other apps like the Hub to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ju5TinCrEdibLe, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps

I havent had this issue before now. I'm trying to play The Division 2 gold edition. It isn't loading. I then try to load other apps like the Hub to report a problem, or even settings and it doesn't load. I've tried the 10 second hold on the xbox button
    to do a hard reset. Doesn't solve the problem. Also, when I go into my games, If I try to delete something, it won't delete, and the updates tab won't generate. Just simply shows the loading circle. My internet is working as it should. Any suggestions?

:)

Ju5TinCrEdibLe, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    Ju5TinCrEdibLe
    !

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your console to run smoothly again.

I would say that if you haven't yet, that if might be best for you to try what we call a soft reset of the console, steps for which you can find here on

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games
    &
    apps.

If it doesn't even let you get to settings though, try through the
    Xbox Startup Troubleshooter
    by following these steps
    1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and
    A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select
    Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Ju5TinCrEdibLe Win User

When I try to move my game from the external storage to internal storage, I get the error message "Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right." But the status page shows green.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear this issue your experiencing. I see you have tried to power cycle your console and still no change. Have you tried removing your profile and re adding it?
  5. Ju5TinCrEdibLe Win User

I did. I continue to have the same problem even after this.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you switch it off and unplug it from the power source for atleast 1 minute? Then plugging in and switching on again.
Thema:

1. Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps - Similar Threads - Getting Error Taking

2. Getting a Sign In Error [1170000]

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting a Sign In Error [1170000]: Back in April I changed the email address associated with my Microsoft account. I am able to use that new email to sign into both my Microsoft account and my Xbox account, using a desktop...
  3. I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.: Having checked the error code, it does not have a resolution on the Microsoft Error list. I have tried other games and they seem to be loading OK. The game was working up until fairly recently....
  4. Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...: Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system) only when attempting to buy backwards compatible games on my xbox one. different error codes for each one,...
  5. i can't set home box there is I get an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't set home box there is I get an error message: I have an Xbox X and i wanted share my games and live subscription to my son's consol S this is the message [img] c004ca22-fd90-4802-ab24-294feaf93aab
  6. getting errors on NBA 2k16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting errors on NBA 2k16: NBA 2k16 is giving me errors, try to go online and gives me more errors. Please fix problem. any tips out there. thanks for buying a broke game. 8dd78294-7499-4298-bffd-a5557403ad45
  7. Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570: Happened maybe 3 years ago now and hasn't worked since. Try to install it and it immediately stops and I get error 0x80070570. If I hard reset the console the Elite Dangerous logo will show in...
  8. Getting an Error that I can't log into my Xbox live Account on my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting an Error that I can't log into my Xbox live Account on my PC.: I been trying to get into my Disneyland Adventures game to play but says it can't log into my Xbox live account. I signed out of my account and back in. I also shut down and restarted my PC. still...
  9. Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment: im using a debit card and i wanna buy the game but the message appear every time that i try afaf05e5-6a40-4c44-a25d-02e8fe28ab81
  10. Xbox takes forever to sign in and I keep getting error message 80072ee2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes forever to sign in and I keep getting error message 80072ee2: Started 2 nights ago I've tried clearing my cache, redownloading my profile, and resetting my router but that does not work. I sign in get the error message and it says im connected to live but...