Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x

Discus and support Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Already tried 1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe 2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min 3 romoving... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Inferno Nine, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Inferno Nine
    Inferno Nine Guest

Already tried

1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe

2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min

3 romoving account then adding it back

4 reseting exbox to factory (keep games and apps)

5 moving game yo external drive ( had a problem game one internal and 2 different external drives)

6 deleting and redowloading game. Nfs heat

this seemed to get really bad in the kast week after i updated the system on what came out on 11/22 last week.

never really had any issues till now with all of my games now alot are giving me this error none of my nfs games work or anthem which i just bought. Games on the same drive work but others don’t.

:)

Inferno Nine, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

try to use simple restart of the console after clearing cache
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure, are you participating in the Xbox Insiders Program?

Have you tried starting a game that is on the internal Hard drive, when no USB devices like headset or external hdd are connected to the console?
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

5. SplatterDead80 Win User

Xbox not playing games

I had the latest xbox update this morning and ever since then none of my games will load up, I get the same error 'for some reason your game took too long to start'

I have tried a hard reset and nothing seems to be working, please help as at the moment my xbox one is useless
  6. DaddiWill Win User

Xbox One does not change channels on Dish VIP722K

I have the same problem. Also sometimes I get the error message TV took too long to start, and all I get is the TV icon on the main tile. The way to fix the TV took too long to start problem for now is to disable your xbox on command.
Thema:

1. Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Getting error took

2. Can't log into the insider HUB whitout getting this error

in XboX Insiders
    Can't log into the insider HUB whitout getting this error: Hi, I desperately can't lunch Xbox insider because I always get the HRESULT 080070005. It's the only way for me to play Minecraft RTX and every time I try to log in the HUb I get this error. How...
  3. Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred"

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred": Hi, Every time I try to buy a Game Pass I get this error - an unexpected error occurred. I did purchase one and gifted it to my son a few months ago - are you limited to only buying one per...
  4. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  5. Sign in to Xbox 360, Getting error code 8015D003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in to Xbox 360, Getting error code 8015D003: Ive been trying to sign into an old xbox that i still have but whwn i out in the correct email and password i get the error code 8015D003. Ive looked at other forums to see how i can fix this and...
  6. I keep getting this error: 0x87e0000f

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: 0x87e0000f: Hey random people who are stopping by to read this. I bought the Assassin's Creed Triple Pack (Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate) yesterday, and Syndicate installed with no issue, then Unity started...
  7. Clean 360 games get dirty disc error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clean 360 games get dirty disc error: I bought a nice haul of cheap games from GameStop and a couple I'm getting the error. None of my own games ever get this error so I'm not really questioning my Xbox's optical drive integrity. I...
  8. Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC: I found solution but wanted to let you l know about this. PC is in beta and this needs to be fixed. SOLUTION: Let us try to Re-register Windows Store apps and check if it helps. Press...
  9. Not getting anywhere with troubleshooting error message: Blu-Ray player took too long to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting anywhere with troubleshooting error message: Blu-Ray player took too long to...: Hi, I've been experiencing this common problem with the blu-ray app failing to start on my Xbox one x. This affects blur-ray movies, 4k movies and games. All of them are eventually failing in the...
  10. Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors: Man, what is the freaking deal with this stupid error? I get his idiotic error at least once a week and every time I do I have to power cycle every time it happens to get my games to load. The...