Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x

Discus and support Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Already tried 1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe 2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min 3 romoving... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Inferno Nine, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Inferno Nine
    Inferno Nine Guest

Already tried

1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe

2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min

3 romoving account then adding it back

4 reseting exbox to factory (keep games and apps)

5 moving game yo external drive ( had a problem game one internal and 2 different external drives)

6 deleting and redowloading game. Nfs heat

this seemed to get really bad in the kast week after i updated the system on what came out on 11/22 last week.

never really had any issues till now with all of my games now alot are giving me this error none of my nfs games work or anthem which i just bought. Games on the same drive work but others don’t.

:)

Inferno Nine, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

try to use simple restart of the console after clearing cache
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure, are you participating in the Xbox Insiders Program?

Have you tried starting a game that is on the internal Hard drive, when no USB devices like headset or external hdd are connected to the console?
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

5. SplatterDead80 Win User

Xbox not playing games

I had the latest xbox update this morning and ever since then none of my games will load up, I get the same error 'for some reason your game took too long to start'

I have tried a hard reset and nothing seems to be working, please help as at the moment my xbox one is useless
  6. DaddiWill Win User

Xbox One does not change channels on Dish VIP722K

I have the same problem. Also sometimes I get the error message TV took too long to start, and all I get is the TV icon on the main tile. The way to fix the TV took too long to start problem for now is to disable your xbox on command.
Thema:

1. Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Getting error took

2. trying to get into the bleeding edge beta getting this error Code: 0x00000194

in XboX Insiders
    trying to get into the bleeding edge beta getting this error Code: 0x00000194: i've tried WSReset in run commands to reset the windows store i've tried resetting my clock from manual to automatic i've ran a virus scan... what the heck :( submitted by /u/Kannun...
  3. Cannot Update Xbox - Get error code 3CD6-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Update Xbox - Get error code 3CD6-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570: Hi, I have a very old XBox which I practically never used. I finally decided to set it up but I am having difficulty getting it up and running. I cannot play any DVD games as it keeps telling me...
  4. Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead: I keep getting connection errors. Only started happening for the past few days. It works fine on other devices. Is this a skip ahead issue or an app issue? Is there a fix or a work around?...
  5. I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online.: I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online. Hello i found a 3rd party video from YouTube hopefully this assists and help with your issue...
  6. Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???

in XBoX on Windows
    Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???: I new to xbox beta account and subscription. I wanted to play Football Manager 2019. nice it is listed as included with sub. Download and install. Click play, get error. Football Manager...
  7. when playing microsoft spider, i am getting error code 121010, this is on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when playing microsoft spider, i am getting error code 121010, this is on my laptop: when playing spider, i am getting error message 121010 on my laptop 262bb48b-c5d1-44a8-904b-ad1d10f56d36
  8. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  9. Cant install The Outer Worlds i get Error 0x80070057

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install The Outer Worlds i get Error 0x80070057: Hello, i tried to install the Outer Worlds but i cant if i click on install i get this https://i.imgur.com/Xw991wp.jpg I tried with pc restart not solved.. 34ab294b-5db6-41c5-941e-b4cdea0f6b63
  10. Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors: Man, what is the freaking deal with this stupid error? I get his idiotic error at least once a week and every time I do I have to power cycle every time it happens to get my games to load. The...