getting errors on NBA 2k16

Discus and support getting errors on NBA 2k16 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; NBA 2k16 is giving me errors, try to go online and gives me more errors. Please fix problem. any tips out there. thanks for buying a broke game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tjw1975, Apr 25, 2019.

1. tjw1975
    tjw1975 Guest

NBA 2k16 is giving me errors, try to go online and gives me more errors. Please fix problem. any tips out there. thanks for buying a broke game.

:)

tjw1975, Apr 25, 2019
  2. hornet alumnus Win User

Error message 0x80073cf2

Getting same error on pre download of the MJ NBA 2k16 digital copy.
  3. JeRzeYx2xBmoRe Win User

Error message 0x80073cf2

Did anyone get the vc bonuses for nba 2k15 when your preordered nba 2k16??
  4. FreakRoach Win User

5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. Daniel_0815 Win User

Hi,

you can try a few things:

- log-out with your account and log back in

- restart the xbox by selecting restart

- re-install the game

If that didn't work, contact Xbox and 2K support.
Thema:

1. getting errors on NBA 2k16 - Similar Threads - getting errors NBA

2. Getting a Sign In Error [1170000]

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting a Sign In Error [1170000]: Back in April I changed the email address associated with my Microsoft account. I am able to use that new email to sign into both my Microsoft account and my Xbox account, using a desktop...
  3. I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.: Having checked the error code, it does not have a resolution on the Microsoft Error list. I have tried other games and they seem to be loading OK. The game was working up until fairly recently....
  4. Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...: Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system) only when attempting to buy backwards compatible games on my xbox one. different error codes for each one,...
  5. i can't set home box there is I get an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't set home box there is I get an error message: I have an Xbox X and i wanted share my games and live subscription to my son's consol S this is the message [img] c004ca22-fd90-4802-ab24-294feaf93aab
  6. Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570: Happened maybe 3 years ago now and hasn't worked since. Try to install it and it immediately stops and I get error 0x80070570. If I hard reset the console the Elite Dangerous logo will show in...
  7. Getting an Error that I can't log into my Xbox live Account on my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting an Error that I can't log into my Xbox live Account on my PC.: I been trying to get into my Disneyland Adventures game to play but says it can't log into my Xbox live account. I signed out of my account and back in. I also shut down and restarted my PC. still...
  8. Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment: im using a debit card and i wanna buy the game but the message appear every time that i try afaf05e5-6a40-4c44-a25d-02e8fe28ab81
  9. Getting error codes update loop!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error codes update loop!: I have an original Xbox One and when I turn it on it tries to apply an update but says something went wrong. I have tried literally everything, restarting it,restoring it,power cycle, offline...
  10. I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies: I went to watch a movie i just purchased on xbox live and get error code c101ab80 instantly. I checked all my purchased video and same error code pops up. Ive been through every step support techs...