Getting game add-ons on PC

Discus and support Getting game add-ons on PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought multiple add-ons for Two Point Hospital on my Xbox and I have the game downloaded on my PC through the Xbox app. Is it possible to get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by squishyytaco, Dec 4, 2021.

1. squishyytaco
    squishyytaco Guest

I bought multiple add-ons for Two Point Hospital on my Xbox and I have the game downloaded on my PC through the Xbox app. Is it possible to get the add-ons I bought on my PC? I tried searching for the add-ons but they all prompt me to buy. Also is it possible to transfer my saved data for the game to my Xbox? I've mainly played it on my PC and when I open the game on my Xbox it looks like I can only start a new game.

:)

squishyytaco, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase the add-ons for the PC version of the game in order to play them on the PC. The saves also will not sync between the 2 versions. That's typically only possible in Play Anywhere titles or games that the developer has created to be cross-platform which this game isn't.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved Download Problems

Hello Side,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. To access any play anywhere title or the add ons on the PC. You need to go through the Xbox app then your game library. Here you will see the game and add ons to install to the PC.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. jontezz Win User

xbox store new add ons just says no results found

No im not in the insiders program, and when on pc/xbox one x the new add ons ( to buy) only appear if i go to the individual game. It doesnt show new available add ons in the store when i click new add ons.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't Play Any Games From the Store

Hi, the PC version of the Sims 4 is not available on the Microsoft store for Windows 10. To get the game for PC, you have to purchase it from EA using there origin app, which you can download from here https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download And
    yes you will have to purchase the game and add-ons again for the PC.
  6. Randver Win User

Magic 2015 now available

@Upinya

My info is from the PC release and all the "P2W" complaints.

When it released on the One I went to the Store and saw the same DLC add-ons that people were complaining about on the PC. I just can't find an answer to if the add-ons make the game Pay to Win or if it can all be unlocked just by in-game progression/playing.

The player rating on metacritic
    www.metacritic.com/.../magic-duels-of-the-planeswalkers-2015
    isn't kind and most of the complaints are the add-ons or missing features.
Thema:

1. Getting game add-ons on PC - Similar Threads - Getting game add

2. When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...: As the title said, I am trying to add my microsoft account to my Xbox one S, and when I go to add it( via tapping the add new anywhere on the console), I get a blank loading screen and then...
  3. Buyed an add one for Fortnite and i did not get it in the game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buyed an add one for Fortnite and i did not get it in the game.: I have buyed an add one in Fortnite but if I load my game I see that are is nothing changed. I have tried to load my game multiple times but it didn`nt work. One thing that can be a problem is...
  4. Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension?: [IMG] I'm always on the lookout for a new Xbox Game Pass titles to play. A lot of times I come across a cool game while browsing & I wonder if it's on XGP or not. So I will either pull out the...
  5. How to get the XBox Gold game of last month I was not able to add to my account due to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the XBox Gold game of last month I was not able to add to my account due to a...: Last month we had these free games: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/27/games-with-gold-december-2018/ I was not able to take...
  6. My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?: My son mistakenly downloaded an add on for a game that he doesn't own. I think he thought it was the full game. I was not aware that was doing this until he came running down the step in tears....
  7. Downloading games and add ons and getting free games and it just loads all the time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games and add ons and getting free games and it just loads all the time: We'll my problem is that is my xbox dose it load and load when I want to buy and game when I click on it Iv tried everything Iv even got in contact with Microsoft and there nothing no one can do...
  8. July game with gold is asking to add a credit card before get it free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    July game with gold is asking to add a credit card before get it free: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE July Game with Gold is requiring adding a credit card, though free. It is stated $0+ tax, and it need me to add a...
  9. Can;t get to game forums, re direct adds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can;t get to game forums, re direct adds: nearly every time I click a link to one of the game forums, I get sent to this link instead. Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices Ya really think constantly spammin me is gonna get...
  10. How to get Microsoft to add a Thread for a Upcoming game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get Microsoft to add a Thread for a Upcoming game?: I was wondering how I would get Microsoft to add a thread in the XB1 forums for an upcoming game. Anyone have an answer for me. Thanks! 303fecd1-381c-464e-9b2c-c2d304f9633e