getting locked out of my microsoft account

Discus and support getting locked out of my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; could anyone lend me there phone number so microsoft can text you the code and then you email the code to me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alec odsather, Aug 5, 2022.

1. getting locked out of my microsoft account

could anyone lend me there phone number so microsoft can text you the code and then you email the code to me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** so I can get back into my microsoft acount because I dont have a phone.

:)

alec odsather, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, alec. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Unfortunately, it is not allowed to post email addresses here on the forum, so no one here will be able to see your email.

You or any member of your family does not have a cellphone at all?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, alec. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Unfortunately you would need a phone to receive the code. There is no way to bypass this. But this can be any phone. It does not need to be associated with your account.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯ Win User

Microsoft: locked out of my account

I assume that Loveablex0x0 isn't the GT you want to log in with otherwise you wouldn't have posted here. But if you contact Xbox Live by phone and prove to them with the console's S/N the GT is on along with your name, phone number, and street address then
    they can replace your email address with another for that GT to log in again. The number is 1-800 4MY-XBOX You are able to do this my friend factory reset and sold his old Xbox 360 back in the day because he wanted a PS3 but then got married, had a kid and
    bought a new Xbox One so he asked me if I remembered his old Xbox GT that I still had on my friends list since he got that new console not just for his kid. He didn't remember the email address for that GT though because it was back in the day you could use
    a yahoo account for a GT unlike today. You'll just have to bug Xbox Live by phone until they change it for you.
  5. RADARFOXONE Win User

163.com help!

Sorry for not replying I’ve been locked out of my Microsoft account as well and have just managed to get back in
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Microsoft Account - Locked Out

Glad to hear you got things sorted out Preloom.

Locking this thread per your request.
Thema:

1. getting locked out of my microsoft account - Similar Threads - getting locked microsoft

2. getting locked out of my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    getting locked out of my microsoft account: I need help becuause I got locked out of my microsoft account and I need a phone number to recieve a verification code but I dont have a phone so I need help 799a8b39-2894-48d0-b307-7e2d8789e91b
  3. Why does my account keep getting locked out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my account keep getting locked out?: Every week I log onto xbox and I'm greeted with the same thing "Your account has been locked due to violation of the terms and services" but I don't understand what I have done as I've played for...
  4. XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account: I think XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account because the life of the customer would be more easier i explain: So for me it has been 3months that my account has...
  5. Account keeps getting locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account keeps getting locked?: I recently made a Microsoft account for Minecraft, but it seems like every other day it keeps getting locked. I checked my sign-in activity and nothing odd has happened. Every login looks almost...
  6. Why do question threads get locked on the same day they are posted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do question threads get locked on the same day they are posted?: I ask a question that is posted to the community as I am looking for feedback from multiple people. I notice that correct answers are deleted from the blog without any review process. It appears...
  7. Account getting locked by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account getting locked by Microsoft: My name is oneeyewezel. My daughters account keps getting locked by Microsoft. Can anyone please explain why. It says it detected activities that violates there account but she only plays roblox...
  8. Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account: My son has Minecraft on his iPad. There I have bought several packages without him having a microsoft account. After creating a child account and logging on, I select to save the content online....
  9. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?: A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and racist ones and now my account has been locked...
  10. How Can We Get Support When Microsoft Lock All The Threads?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can We Get Support When Microsoft Lock All The Threads?: How are we supposed to get technical support when Microsoft keep on locking the threads? This is stupid. 745cf893-0265-4d79-95e8-52f6ac80a4d4