Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently switched to Minecraft windows 10 edition, and when I started playing, I got only 60 FPS. I then watched a tutorial on how to fix this, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaxKremer, Dec 2, 2019.

1. MaxKremer
    MaxKremer Guest

I recently switched to Minecraft windows 10 edition, and when I started playing, I got only 60 FPS. I then watched a tutorial on how to fix this, so I went into Minecraft windows 10 editions game files and fixed that. When I finished that, it did
    help, but then I was stuck at a max of 200 FPS, it felt almost like V-Sync, which I had previously turned off. I get an average of 1300 FPS on Minecraft Java edition, so I don't know why this is, any help? I have an Intel i-9 9900k and an RTX 2080 TI.

:)

MaxKremer, Dec 2, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft

Hello Chacha,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only way to get the Minecraft windows 10 edition would be to purchase it. The Xbox version, java, and Windows 10 are all separate versions. Here is a

Windows 10 Minecraft FAQ
    to review for further information.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

Thema:

1. Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Getting low FPS

2. I keep getting randomly signed out

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting randomly signed out: Every now and then I get signed out. This only happened after the most recent Beta ring update submitted by /u/c1nderh3lm [link] [comments]
  3. Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc: I am trying to set up my controller to play destiny 2 on my windows 10 pc. I have searched online, but all solutions I come to just don't work. I have the controller plugged in, the cord works...
  4. My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?: For the past 2 days, I have tried to upload this picture as my Xbox One profile picture https://i.redd.it/r4b7py8vyu341.png but it keeps getting removed. There is nothing in that picture that goes...
  5. Cannot Get onto GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Get onto GTA 5: ME And my mate share accounts so we can get each other appe i got gta 5 and it worked then 5 mounths layer i cant get on a20563d5-7727-4106-8024-c332a2f327fb
  6. Son plays on my Xbox with my Gold account but is now getting a second Xbox for when he's at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son plays on my Xbox with my Gold account but is now getting a second Xbox for when he's at...: I would like to know if it's possible for my son to use my Xbox live gold account on a second Xbox at his mother's house. He wants to be able to keep his game progress and play his digital...
  7. How Can I Get My Old Gamertag Back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I Get My Old Gamertag Back?: So I let my friend's brother borrow my Xbox one for a month or so, and he ended up changing my gamertag to something he liked better. So I asked him to change it back to what it was, and he did,...
  8. Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played: Just got a new xbox one s shadow of war console and i also bought red dead redemption 2 and gta v and halo 5 and more but all these games i have played they are running really low on fps i can...
  9. low reputation - ​Unfortunately, we do not get a satisfactory answer from you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low reputation - ​Unfortunately, we do not get a satisfactory answer from you: Unfortunately, we do not get a satisfactory answer from you, I would have expected better answer when it comes to children. My son 's account has low reputation and he cant play live We do not...
  10. Can't get low Price.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get low Price.: MY account which had Minecraft for 360 was hacked and xbox enforcement was unable to retrieve unban/get it back :( . Why should this affect me? I payed for it and also have it on PC which doubles...