Getting Minecraft Back

Discus and support Getting Minecraft Back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while ago me and my sister had purchased Minecraft Xbox One Edition. A few years later, I took advantage of an offer made by Mojang where, for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheSonic Mage, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Getting Minecraft Back

A while ago me and my sister had purchased Minecraft Xbox One Edition. A few years later, I took advantage of an offer made by Mojang where, for a brief period of time, anyone who had purchased Minecraft Xbox One Edition could get the updated
    version of Minecraft for free. The updated version of Minecraft ran without issue, until I uninstall Minecraft Xbox One Edition in order to save space on the Xbox. It was at this point that the updated version of Minecraft began displaying messages that implied
    that I had not purchased it and that I needed to pay for it all over again. Eventually I had to uninstall the updated version of Minecraft because it was not functioning. My question is how do I get this version of Minecraft back? I should still be able to
    access the updated version.

:)

TheSonic Mage, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Get minecraft back

It should be listed as "Ready to Install" in your Games and Apps section on the console. If you redeemed the code on your son's account, it would be listed under his games and apps.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Getting Minecraft Back

Hello TheSonic Mage,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, have you checked your

Order History
    to make sure that you can see the order purchase for it. I understand that it was part of a promotion to get the particular Minecraft edition for free, however, it will still show up in your order history.

If you do not see it in your order history you may have taken advantage of the promotion at the time on a different account. If you cannot find the order and you cannot locate the account with the entitlement on it you will need to purchase the game.
    You may also want to
    Contact Xbox Support
    for further assistance on the matter.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to get minecraft back

Unfortunately if you got the Better Together update there is no way to go back to the old version of the game.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Help, cant get minecraft back...

You can redownload it from the download history of the account you originally purchased it from. On the console, go to System>Accounts>Download History
  6. Private Maximo Win User

What are you up to

it's mainly been about minecraft for me, need to get back to Dragons Dogma
Thema:

Getting Minecraft Back

1. Getting Minecraft Back - Similar Threads - Getting Minecraft

2. No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...: Hola buenas tardees vengo a reportar un problema hace 2 dias estaba jugando normalmente cuando me saca del juego y lo vuelvo a poner y estaba en la beta cuando revisee colo quitarla no tenia ni la...
  3. I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...

in XboX Insiders
    I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...: I already deleted the insider app and nothing is working. I've hard reset a number of times, as well as normal resets. I'm afraid that this app has made my console impossible to connect to. Is...
  4. How do I get my Minecraft Beta to update?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get my Minecraft Beta to update?: The newest update for Minecraft Beta won't install. I've even tried opting out of beta, iluninstalling Mincraft, redownloading Minecraft, and then opting back into beta and it still won't update....
  5. Purchased Minecraft on PC can't get it on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft on PC can't get it on Xbox One S: Hello, Recently I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection from the Microsoft Store on my PC, I would now like to transfer the game to my Xbox One S but cannot find a way to do so....
  6. How can I get Un-Shadow Muted on Minecraft Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Un-Shadow Muted on Minecraft Bedrock?: I have been shadow muted for quite some time on Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox, I would like to know If I could get unmuted any time soon. And please don’t give me the same response that other players...
  7. How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?: For some reason,I have to reset my Lumia phone,but there is a Minecraft map I've played for a long time,and I don't konw how to leading-out the map. 22a4ede8-e0c0-4f9c-bd76-24dec833a07e
  8. y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back?: I was playing my world one night then I left my xbox on so my friend could play. Later when they are finished and so. I just press the xbox button to turn of my console. Next time I play I’m still...
  9. Can't get out of Minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get out of Minecraft beta: Minecraft won't let me get out of beta 5b1b6bf6-e946-4aad-b380-383b76f7071d
  10. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...: About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour...