Getting Minecraft Back

Discus and support Getting Minecraft Back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while ago me and my sister had purchased Minecraft Xbox One Edition. A few years later, I took advantage of an offer made by Mojang where, for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheSonic Mage, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Getting Minecraft Back

A while ago me and my sister had purchased Minecraft Xbox One Edition. A few years later, I took advantage of an offer made by Mojang where, for a brief period of time, anyone who had purchased Minecraft Xbox One Edition could get the updated
    version of Minecraft for free. The updated version of Minecraft ran without issue, until I uninstall Minecraft Xbox One Edition in order to save space on the Xbox. It was at this point that the updated version of Minecraft began displaying messages that implied
    that I had not purchased it and that I needed to pay for it all over again. Eventually I had to uninstall the updated version of Minecraft because it was not functioning. My question is how do I get this version of Minecraft back? I should still be able to
    access the updated version.

:)

TheSonic Mage, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Get minecraft back

It should be listed as "Ready to Install" in your Games and Apps section on the console. If you redeemed the code on your son's account, it would be listed under his games and apps.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Getting Minecraft Back

Hello TheSonic Mage,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, have you checked your

Order History
    to make sure that you can see the order purchase for it. I understand that it was part of a promotion to get the particular Minecraft edition for free, however, it will still show up in your order history.

If you do not see it in your order history you may have taken advantage of the promotion at the time on a different account. If you cannot find the order and you cannot locate the account with the entitlement on it you will need to purchase the game.
    You may also want to
    Contact Xbox Support
    for further assistance on the matter.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to get minecraft back

Unfortunately if you got the Better Together update there is no way to go back to the old version of the game.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Help, cant get minecraft back...

You can redownload it from the download history of the account you originally purchased it from. On the console, go to System>Accounts>Download History
  6. Private Maximo Win User

What are you up to

it's mainly been about minecraft for me, need to get back to Dragons Dogma
Thema:

Getting Minecraft Back

1. Getting Minecraft Back - Similar Threads - Getting Minecraft

2. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  3. Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]: As a note, the category selected for this account IS Xbox. However, there were no other options which seemed to be related to the Microsoft Store, so I'm posting this here. Lately, I wanted to...
  4. How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition: I purchased resource packs on pocket edition and they dont show up on my xbox version. How can i download them onto my xbox? 498d21c9-8a32-4687-addc-d8eeb99d1d40
  5. Do I need to buy Minecraft seperately to get it on my PC if already have it for Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need to buy Minecraft seperately to get it on my PC if already have it for Xbox?: I have Minecraft for Xbox, and want it on my PC, so I could just continue my old stuff from my Xbox. Is that possible or do I need to buy the game again? 7dd1c89e-b4f8-47ee-8abb-4212c6a1c7cd
  6. minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]: 마인크래프트를 구매하 싶어 구매를 하였는데 java edtion을 구매를 원했는데 windows10 edtion을 구매 해버 습니다. 결 한지는 2시간 10여분 가량 지난 상태 입니다. 사용하지않아 바로 삭 를 한 상태이 삭 하였다는 사진도 소지하 있습니다. 이거 환불이 가능한가요? 객지원팀에서 채팅상담도 불가하 화도 받지않아 이 게라도 글을...
  7. I can’t get into my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get into my world on minecraft: I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so...
  8. My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can...: It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can someone help.tia ebe393b1-0f08-433c-95d6-708d57374691
  9. Não consigo entrar nos mundo dos meus amigos no minecraft ps4 [Mod translation-I can't get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo entrar nos mundo dos meus amigos no minecraft ps4 [Mod translation-I can't get...: Olá, eu e os meus amigos compramos minecraft pros nossos ps4 só q a gente ñ consegue jogar online um com o outro, toda vez q a gente tenta entrar um no mundo do outro aparece "não foi possivel se...
  10. eu não estou conseguindo instalar o minecraft[Translation-i'm not getting to install minecraft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    eu não estou conseguindo instalar o minecraft[Translation-i'm not getting to install minecraft]: Ontem avia comprado o minecraft para windows 10 pelo próprio site, eu fui redirecionado para a microsoft store e instalei, por mais de uma hora ele ficou em iniciando download, e até agora não...