Getting Minecraft Windows 10 version

Discus and support Getting Minecraft Windows 10 version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got minecraft Java edition a few days ago but I just found out I need Windows 10 to play with some of my friends my friends told me to go claim my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tsubeki, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Tsubeki
    Tsubeki Guest

I got minecraft Java edition a few days ago but I just found out I need Windows 10 to play with some of my friends my friends told me to go claim my free copy of the windows 10 version in under minecraft java under "my games" but there is nothing there,
    is it because I bought Java too late (I found out that you can get windows 10 for free till October 18 or around that time) or is there something I'm missing??

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Tsubeki, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft

Hello Chacha,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only way to get the Minecraft windows 10 edition would be to purchase it. The Xbox version, java, and Windows 10 are all separate versions. Here is a

Windows 10 Minecraft FAQ
    to review for further information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ArminatorX Win User

How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

The code you mean was for people that bought JAVA Minecraft on the Mojang website before October 2018. Buyers of the JAVA Version before that date would get a code that allows them to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 on the Windows 10 Store.

Unfortunately, buyers of the Xbox One Minecraft "only" get the Xbox One Minecraft and nothing else. Only digital buyers of the older "Minecraft Xbox One Version" (With "Xbox One Version" in the game title) would later get the newer Bedrock Minecraft for
    Xbox One for free.

So, if you bought Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Version" in the name) on your Xbox One, that's the only version you will get. There is no Windows 10 code.
  4. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

If you own the Java edition on PC, you can get the Windows 10 PC version that allows to play with other 'Bedrock' additions on other devices (mobile, console etc.). It's does not give you the Xbox version for free.

Info here:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10

There are two versions if Minecraft on the Xbox:

• Minecraft
    • Minecraft for Xbox One

It is the first one that is the bedrock version and is available on Game Pass. Are you sure you just didn't download it from there?

If you did already get a code and redeemed it on the store on the Xbox, it should still be for the Windows 10 version. You don't get a choice.

Just try and download the Windows 10 version on the Microsoft store on the PC.
  5. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  6. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. Getting Minecraft Windows 10 version - Similar Threads - Getting Minecraft Windows

2. `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?: How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition? fb12ed45-cf15-4b73-adcf-86480c7e41cd
  3. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  4. If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...: Hi, I'm very frustrated right now. I purchased Minecraft Java edition (pc) this year in January (?). Some friends and I wanted to play together and one of them is on xbox. To be able to play on...
  5. 윈도우 10 마인크래프트 환불 받을 수 있나요? [Translation - Can I get a Windows 10 Minecraft refund?]

in XBoX on Mobile
    윈도우 10 마인크래프트 환불 받을 수 있나요? [Translation - Can I get a Windows 10 Minecraft refund?]: 잘못보 사서 환불을 하 하는데요, 환불요청이 보이지 않아서 질문합니다. ____ [Translation - I'm trying to get a refund if I get it wrong, but I can't see the refund request.] 9ccb5ad6-0d1f-47ad-ad38-2efe05f0044b
  6. How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?: For some reason,I have to reset my Lumia phone,but there is a Minecraft map I've played for a long time,and I don't konw how to leading-out the map. 22a4ede8-e0c0-4f9c-bd76-24dec833a07e
  7. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox...
  8. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox...
  9. I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer: I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer. It says I own it but I can download it anywhere. 9913066d-7c46-48bf-87ad-9dc972d2e3c1
  10. I cannot get out of the Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot get out of the Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Beta: I joined the beta a while ago and now want to get out of it I tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Content went to Minecraft went to manage and got out of the beta and uninstalled and reinstalled...