Getting [MOD REMOVED] fed up with Netflix asking for gold....

Discus and support Getting [MOD REMOVED] fed up with Netflix asking for gold.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously? SERIOUSLY? THIS is STILL HAPPENING REALLY? Try deleting cache? Doesn't work. Try Deleting app! Doesn't work. Try deleting profile and cache... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kattlee, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Kattlee
    Kattlee Guest

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? THIS is STILL HAPPENING REALLY? Try deleting cache? Doesn't work. Try Deleting app! Doesn't work. Try deleting profile and cache and app while standing on ONE
    [MOD REMOVED] FOOT AND WHISTLING DIXIE???: DOESNT WORK. FIX IT OR IM GETTING A REFUND FOR SERVICES UNABLE TO BE UTILIZED DUE TO XBOX ISSUES.

:)

Kattlee, Jan 23, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    External hard drive coming next month COMFIRMED

i dont want xbox voice messages got fed up getting them with 11 year olds telling me about there modded lobbies. as for cloud not being a mod yh he was removed most mods either power hungry or dont follow the rules

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Need palyers

Just a simple post asking for people to play cod with fed up with getting matched with complete and utter well yes I shall leave it at that!

xBritish Ninjax, Jan 23, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

External hard drive coming next month COMFIRMED

i dont want xbox voice messages got fed up getting them with 11 year olds telling me about there modded lobbies. as for cloud not being a mod yh he was removed most mods either power hungry or dont follow the rules
  5. Just Do D Win User

XBOX One Black screen of death.

Having the same issue as you guys and these [MOD REMOVED - Forum Guidelines] at Microsoft couldn't be more helpless. And they want 135 to fix their break. Unreal, fed up with these
    [MOD REMOVED - Forum Guidelines].
  6. FrangelicoFiend Win User

Reporting a Hacker?

Also noting that the Destiny Rep site isn't pulling up his name (Which it may not since [Mod removed] was "Watching Netflix" while this was going on. I do know, however, that [Mod removed] was in the party and seemed to know who this [Mod removed] was as
    they were talking in first names (Which I do not recall). *I did consider that [Mod removed was repeatedly inviting [Mod removed] but he claimed he was not*
  7. Bruno Hslaww Win User

She sells sea-shells on the sea floor!

[Mod Removed]. I gave up feeding you and the rest of the troll crowd as you are a bore. Sorry get fed else where. You make me yawn. PS I am not a yank. I live in the Uk born and bred soft conection.
  8. xXDJ SopranoXx Win User

I am getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live and cannot resolve with troubleshooting

I am getting so fed up with Destiny atm bugie need to get thare [Mod Removed] together. I mean we all pay for xbox live this is out of order and its there servers that's the problem not any updates and thay should have got ready before releasing the game.
    Thay should all be ashamed of them self's. Its one good game but has lost all rep and they will never get it back. Dragon Age is much better eny way and you see in one or less then that Destiny will be lol lost in space and will be forgotten and good ridden's
    if you ask me people need to move on that will hurt bugie more then thay mite get thare [Mod Removed] attention...
Thema:

1. Getting [MOD REMOVED] fed up with Netflix asking for gold.... - Similar Threads - Getting MOD REMOVED

2. how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?: all im trying to do is get the gamertg [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] which stands for [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] so if the gamertag is blocked or anything i dont see why it would be since its...
  3. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....
  4. Anybody else getting suspended because of sore [Mod Removed: Profanity]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody else getting suspended because of sore [Mod Removed: Profanity]?: Found out last night I was being suspended from communicating with other for a day. Funny thing is I dont send people hate messages and I dont speak in game chat Always in a party. Therefore I am...
  5. can i get the warranty info on a [mod removed] controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get the warranty info on a [mod removed] controller: how long is the warranty on a new controller from this lams [mod removed] company d22c7bab-ce63-4f9f-9b2a-b12ca0703f72
  6. Did I get [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]? (Modified Title - Did I get swindled?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did I get [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]? (Modified Title - Did I get swindled?): HI! I was wondering if anyone knows why Microsoft sold me one month of Xbox Live Gold pass for $9.99 and on my XBOX ONE S it shows 3 months for $9.99? I was signed in to my account when I...
  7. Why do i get banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed - Profanity] . But he can team kill a 7 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed - Profanity] . But he can team kill a 7 ...: Ok i get that i swore, and even though i didnt actually call him it directly just used in the sentence, i receive an instant comms banned. Yet when i have proof of him team killing nothing...
  8. Getting banned while [Mod Removed] is givin free roam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned while [Mod Removed] is givin free roam: person hassled me for 3 days (i couldnt block them for some reason, or i could but they kept getting around and removing it somehow) this person thinks im 12 (im 40) and has offered to [Mod...
  9. how the [mod removed-profanity] do you get support on this website .... nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    how the [mod removed-profanity] do you get support on this website .... nothing works: been trying to contact anyone for the last 2 hours nothing will load, no one will call me as per the request a call service.... complete joke 58c2f787-01bc-4db8-be2e-9038fa73d0bf
  10. Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.: So my XBOX Live ran out on Oct 15th, 2018. Then on Oct 16th, 2018 I added a 14 day Gold Code to my account. I was planning to renew my XBOX Live on the 18th or 19th. So I then attempted to grab...