Getting my Ubisoft account to link to my xbox account after gamertag change

Discus and support Getting my Ubisoft account to link to my xbox account after gamertag change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my gamertag some time ago. Now it won't let me connect to my ubisoft account. It is saying I need to re-associate it with the account I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvieFrye, Nov 11, 2020.

1. EvieFrye
    EvieFrye Guest

I changed my gamertag some time ago. Now it won't let me connect to my ubisoft account. It is saying I need to re-associate it with the account I originally linked to, but the account hasn't changed, just the gamertag.

:)

EvieFrye, Nov 11, 2020
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Gamertag

Gamertag changes have no bad effects on your profile or games, you're safe to change whenever you please :). Your new gamertag will automatically appear in new games and will still be linked to EA, Ubisoft etc. No progress will be lost and the linked
    accounts will automatically get the new gamertag
  3. Hystrid Win User

Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

Ya, there is no way to relink it because the xbox icon disappears, so I have to make a new ubisoft account and link it to my xbox account? Ok, I will try this out and get back to you. But won’t making a new ubisoft account reset my progress? Edit: I have
    made a new account but I don’t know how to link it to my Xbox account.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Ubisoft account will not link to my Microsoft account

you would be better opening a ticket with ubisoft support as microsoft cannot do anything about it.
  5. SamQY Win User

For Honor issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC Cloud Gaming

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I tested the game on the Xbox app and browser, it didn't ask me to link the account or confirm my Xbox/Ubisoft account. It is also not possible to open Ubisoft Connect through xCloud.

Maybe linking your Ubisoft account with your Xbox account can solve this, mine was already linked.

https://account.ubisoft.com/en-GB/account-infor...
  6. Daft Badger Win User

how to change gametag and make it what you want

Thema:

1. Getting my Ubisoft account to link to my xbox account after gamertag change - Similar Threads - Getting Ubisoft account

2. Xbox Gamepass - All games in "Play Later" list keep getting deleted from list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass - All games in "Play Later" list keep getting deleted from list.: Since recently signing up to Xbox Game Pass on Xbox One, twice in the past month, all the games I've added to the "Play Later" list have been removed from the list, you have to go and search for...
  3. Xbox one would login and get passed password screen after an update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one would login and get passed password screen after an update: So I updated my xbox and all of a sudden it became extremely slow it's almost impossible to do anything and it won't login at all because it constantly keeps loading and loading and it I leave it...
  4. Can’t buy anymore games after I try to get a refund and it doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy anymore games after I try to get a refund and it doesn’t work: I go to buy AOT 2 but I mistakenly buy just the AOT and I go to refund it through the Microsoft refund thing and then I go to proceed to buy the actual one I want, a little bit later and then the...
  5. Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games: I have a problem connecting online in "Back for Blood" i tried somethings to see if it works but nothing seems to change,Please help me if anyone solved it out what to do, i am experiencing the...
  6. Should I get rdr2o.

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I get rdr2o.: Should I buy red dead redemption 2 online. 568b7510-9d7c-4cf3-8ee8-e18990656931
  7. Getting someone elses notifcations in windows 10 xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting someone elses notifcations in windows 10 xbox: Hello, I was signed into my girlfriends brothers account on my pc so he could play forza horizon 5 while I wasn't using my computer. i signed his account out completely from settings he doesn't...
  8. Closed an Account accidently over a year ago and I need to get that account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Closed an Account accidently over a year ago and I need to get that account back: Is there anyway that microsoft would be able to recover an account closed over a year ago? It wasnt even me who did it and had no idea until all my games + account wasnt on my xbox anymore....
  9. Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...: Okay, so regarding my last achievement that cannot be fixed and stops at 91% with everything unlocked, I think I might be banned from that achievement for life. I am pretty much unfortunate to be...
  10. How to get past Ubisoft age restriction...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get past Ubisoft age restriction...?: How to get past Ubisoft age restriction...? How do I fix this problem so I can play? e235c320-fb44-4704-9568-19657aaf7b66

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ubisoft changing the linked xbox account