Getting PUR3001 error when attempting to purchase Destiny Expansion Pass

Discus and support Getting PUR3001 error when attempting to purchase Destiny Expansion Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm attempting to download the Destiny Expansion Pass for Xbox One on this site. I get as far as selecting the billing method to be used, before being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GTnotincluded, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Getting PUR3001 error when attempting to purchase Destiny Expansion Pass

I'm attempting to download the Destiny Expansion Pass for Xbox One on this site. I get as far as selecting the billing method to be used, before being prompted with
    this screen. However, I don't understand what settings it's speaking of. I know under my account settings in the "Xbox One Online Safety" section, my settings there allow me to buy and download anything.
    Considering that's the only option I really see as far as dictating what I can and cannot buy, I'd assume this is the correct one.

However, I'm obviously still having this problem regardless. I don't believe my account is still registered as a child account (though come to think of it, I don't recall seeing the option to upgrade to an adult account when I turned 18 last year). I can't
    imagine I put in the wrong birthday upon creating my account however. So any ideas on how to solve this then?

:)

GTnotincluded, Apr 27, 2015
  2. Drenho
    Drenho Guest
    Problem with expansion pass Destiny

Drenho, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Destiny 2 DLC

I want to play the Forsaken DLC on Destiny 2 but do not own the other DLCs required to play it. Which expansion do I purchase then to get the Forsaken DLC? I see the legendary collection that has all the DLCs but I already own Destiny 2--will that cause
    an issue? Or do I purchase the Destiny 2 expansion pass or purchase each dlc separately?

SterlingBow4169, Apr 27, 2015
  4. Rain Cloud Five Win User

Being Taxed Twice To Buy Something on the Marketplace

I was just taxed twice by buying the Destiny Expansion Pass thru GameStop. The GameStop website, and the emailed invoice, said I purchased a download code; $35.00 plus tax. However, when I redeemed the code, I was credited only $35.00, and when I purchased
    the Pass I was charged $34.99 plus tax. So, after being in contact with both GameStop and Microsoft, it seems GameStop was only selling a gift card for the amount that would cover the Destiny Expansion Pass purchase; not a direct download code. So is this
    legal to charge tax on the Live Currency (a gift card)? And as the Microsoft Support suggested why would you ever buy a gift card or Live Currency (especially from GameStop), when you should just purchase everything via the Market Place? BTW, the link from
    the Destiny website, to purchase the Expansion Pass, to the Microsoft Store is broken, so only the GameStop option is available.
  5. Legionaire161 Win User

Expansion Pass

Well, i had to buy the titanfall season pass again, so i wouldnt be surprised if the destiny expansion required another purchase.
  6. Aaron1249 Win User

Dark Below DLC Question

Having a similar problem, only i bought the code to Destiny Expansion Pass, but it wont let me buy it, says a error keeps happening.
  7. Wiithan36 Win User

Destiny Taken king 'add on' "not available" HELP

If you look on the destiny website you can see that the expansion pass only includes The dark below and house of wolves, They hadn't even announced the taken king when the expansion pass first became available
  8. UrMomClsMeSenpi Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87df2efe

I got this trying to install the Expansion Pass for Destiny. It gets to 100% and then says "installation stopped"
Thema:

Getting PUR3001 error when attempting to purchase Destiny Expansion Pass

1. Getting PUR3001 error when attempting to purchase Destiny Expansion Pass - Similar Threads - Getting PUR3001 error

2. in the xbox companion app i dont get invites

in XBoX on Windows
    in the xbox companion app i dont get invites: in the xbox companion app i dont get invites to party and games but i get other notification when someone adds me or add them or my game is done only thing i dont get is when some one invites me...
  3. Trying to get items back on game for my son after his account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get items back on game for my son after his account was hacked.: My sons Xbox (Microsoft) account was hacked. I have the person's IP address. Is there anything we can do to get his things back for his game? Can we revert the account back 24 hours?...
  4. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  5. How do you you get a screenshot of a purchase receipt for roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you you get a screenshot of a purchase receipt for roblox: Just recently I decided I wanted to try and link my roblox account to my phone so I watched some YouTube videos and all of them told me I need to unlink my account so unknowingly that is what I...
  6. Getting an offensive message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an offensive message: I was playing FIFA20 and after i beat this guy he sent me a msg and insulted me in a racist way plus my mother just for beating him and i swear it was so bad I can't even say it here.. the problem...
  7. How do I get back my Captures folder?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my Captures folder?: I wanted to save my game bar videos on my HDD instead of my SSD, but I messed up and now I don't have a Captures folder in my Videos folder, which means that all videos recorded with the game bar...
  8. My Xbox one has died after many years .. if I get an X how do I transfer my games and apps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one has died after many years .. if I get an X how do I transfer my games and apps...: My Xbox one has died after many years .. if I get an X how do I transfer my games and apps seeing that I can’t Use the old one? I can switch it on but its unresponsive .. Zen has helped me and...
  9. xbox game pass for pc games not crashing during launch or getting an error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass for pc games not crashing during launch or getting an error: yesterday i got on my pc to play halo mcc but was given a error code and after uninstalling i cant even install it again now when i try to launch subnautica i get a error code and when i try to...
  10. Cant get windows store apps to install on the right drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant get windows store apps to install on the right drive: when i click the install button in the windows store nothing happens but i can get it to install on my c drive by pressing the 3 dot button and having install that way. when done this way it...