Getting Repeatedly Banned for False Reasons

Discus and support Getting Repeatedly Banned for False Reasons in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am getting repeatedly banned for false reasons by a bad actor on Xbox. He Spam reports me and my friend on Xbox just to get a laugh out of it. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GDILIVES, Jun 29, 2022.

1. GDILIVES
    GDILIVES Guest

I am getting repeatedly banned for false reasons by a bad actor on Xbox. He Spam reports me and my friend on Xbox just to get a laugh out of it. My friend was banned for 4 days for "Harassment" I was Com Banned., and the best part is? I cant Even Appeal it give feedback or anything else, Even the bad actors friends complain about him banning them for no reason just for laughs. He has banned me as long as Days all way up to Weeks just to gets laughs out of it. I want him banned off of Xbox or Banned for a very Long time I am sick and tired of getting banned for no freaking reason. Also do not say go to enforcemnet.xbox.com to appeal and stuff, I CANT APPEAL GIVE FEEDBACK OR ANYTHING!

:)

GDILIVES, Jun 29, 2022
  2. GDILIVES Win User

The Kid told me he spam reports by going on his alt accounts, I got banned for 2 week for no reason apparently it was threating and harassment. He's abusing the system and reporting me even if I do nothing. The reason why my friend got banned was because the bad actor joined the party and starting screaming and [mod removed], then a few minutes later my friend is banned for "Harassment"(3 Days Com Ban), and I'm also banned for "Communication"(4 Days Com Banned). Even if I retaliate like you said, he still finds a way to be a douche bag.

Edit: Some Are old bans but these are all the times he banned me for freaking reason.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. ngocphi Win User

It wouldn't be false ban if you aren't making him

It does not matter who starts a fight if you retaliate and break the rules you will be punished

The rules does not see it as he said she said

It's who breaks the rules

As smwutches said block and ignore and report that's all you are allowed tk do

If pi are combaned you are retaliating via msging as he wouldn't have anything to report

And no despite the YouTube videos it's not automatic

Not a false ban.

As mentioned it doesn't matter if he starts a fight that's even in real life

Common you learn this in grade school two wrongs don't make a right

I learned that when a bully punched me and I punched back in grade 4 most kids learn this tkk

Rules are three for a reason and don't protect you just because you didn't start it

Everyone is under the rules
  4. Georges C. Win User

Getting banned for false reasons

5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Microsoft banned me for no reason

They will have banned you for a good reason, that reason my be false (IE a load of people have put false reports against you) but they cant know that can they.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Banned for absolute no reason? "False Banned"

Hey ZainScientist! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check

here
    . If you are unable to submit a case review, you may have a permanent ban which is not reviewable. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. Getting Repeatedly Banned for False Reasons - Similar Threads - Getting Repeatedly Banned

2. Repeatedly Getting the Hard Drive Ready to Use Notification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeatedly Getting the Hard Drive Ready to Use Notification: Hi so I keep getting this notification (sorry for **** photo but had to rush to get it) starts at random and happens randomly. Could be and hour or even 5 mins apart. Some days its the ssd one....
  3. Xbox One repeatedly getting stuck on green loading screen or/and black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One repeatedly getting stuck on green loading screen or/and black screen: For a few months now my xbox has been getting stuck on the green loading screen every time I turn it on. Hard resetting it doesn't work, I've factory reset it multiple times which works for a...
  4. I am repeatedly getting kicked from the servers

in XBoX on Windows
    I am repeatedly getting kicked from the servers: I have no idea what or how this happens, my Xbox is fine, the account, is fine, but my computer keeps getting block out of the servers. I have tried countless solutions, none of which worked. I...
  5. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...
  6. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: cant get ip address

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: cant get ip address: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: cant get ip address if ur using a repeater / extender, try manually putting ur IP all that 34e3fd3f-8d03-4bff-8dd8-575fafb9b294
  7. getting cut off repeated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting cut off repeated: getting cut off a lot, even while playing after I bingo. 7fbfac72-994e-49b3-91ac-3a8d002c83ae
  8. "Just getting your game ready", Never loads, repeatedly comes back when canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Just getting your game ready", Never loads, repeatedly comes back when canceled: Hi guys, About a week ago my Xbox One stopped allowing me to play games. I have over 60 games installed (On both the console and on an external hard drive). Only a handful are physical disc...
  9. After opening Jigsaw, an ad appears about new puzzles about fruit. Repeated. Can't get to the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After opening Jigsaw, an ad appears about new puzzles about fruit. Repeated. Can't get to the ...: Why can't I just open the Jigsaw puzzle daily challenge. Many times in November and December I was kicked out, and today I was faced with a new ad about fruitpuzzles. Trying to go back to the...
  10. Repeatedly getting the ms-resource tiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeatedly getting the ms-resource tiles: I've done a factory reset 3 times now in the past 30 days because of the ms-resource tiles. All the tile icons go missing and the actual names just say ms-resource on them. I thought it was maybe...