Getting rid of parental controls

Discus and support Getting rid of parental controls in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help! I am trying to reset the parental controls but have lost the code and password. How on earth do I reset it? Many thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheMogforever, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Getting rid of parental controls

Help! I am trying to reset the parental controls but have lost the code and password. How on earth do I reset it? Many thanks

:)

TheMogforever, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Klokkwork Win User

getting rid of parental controls

There is only one way to disassociate a child account from a parent account. The date of birth on the child account, as entered at account creation, must reflect that you are at least 18 years old (in the US. Age of legal adulthood may vary by country).
    You cannot force it to happen early. Changing the date of birth on the account has no effect, nor does deleting the parental account. It has to be allowed to happen naturally. When that time comes, an option will appear in Account Management that will
    let you promote your account to adult status.
  3. Charity EU Win User

getting rid of parental controls

If you mean parental controls as where it asks for the parent's Windows Live ID then sadly the answer is no :-(
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Getting rid of parental control

5. Zero420override Win User

You should mark the question as answered so that they know you have been helped and can lock the thread
  6. TheMogforever Win User

Many thanks to those of you who replied.......all sorted now!
Thema:

1. Getting rid of parental controls - Similar Threads - Getting rid parental

2. How do i get rid of Xbox game pass so I can play my other games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get rid of Xbox game pass so I can play my other games: How do I get rid of Xbox game pass b4a16de6-ec80-46eb-ac98-dc8faf0e302d
  3. How to get rid of cheaters and modders permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get rid of cheaters and modders permanently?: Let's to Make a difference I recently was Ddos attacked by a modder after i complaint to him about aimboting in a game (towards my team on Black Ops 2) he disconnected my internet 3 times in 20...
  4. Lets get rid of cheaters and modders permanently!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets get rid of cheaters and modders permanently!: Lets' get rid of cheater and modders permanently! VOTE to Make a difference I recently was Ddos attacked by a modder named "[Mod Removed]" after i complaint to him about aimboting in a game...
  5. HELP to get rid of my Xbox One NOISE POLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP to get rid of my Xbox One NOISE POLUTION: Why does my xbox one console literally get SOooooo loud with a noise that can be heard. Outside by my neighbors that's in their own driveway? Please help me mak it STOP!...
  6. Is there a way to get rid of a digital game from your account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get rid of a digital game from your account?: I know that you can uninstall it from your console and then download it again later, but I want to completely get rid of it, delete it and not have the option to redownload unless I buy it again,...
  7. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

in XboX Insiders
    No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. I need to get rid of parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to get rid of parental control: Please help. Ryley hohensinn Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Xbox id: Please email me. eda3b9c5-823c-4747-b9aa-f1dda3118660
  9. Get rid of parent control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get rid of parent control: Hey there, when I started my Xbox account back when I got my first XBONE, I turned on a parent lock and made an account for my mother even though she knows nothing about games. The lock restricted...
  10. I need to get rid of the parental control on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to get rid of the parental control on my xbox 360: I have recently purchased an secondhand Xbox 360 new slim. The previous owners have not taken off the parental control. I don't know the code, nor the answer to their security question to change...