Getting someone elses notifcations in windows 10 xbox

Discus and support Getting someone elses notifcations in windows 10 xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was signed into my girlfriends brothers account on my pc so he could play forza horizon 5 while I wasn't using my computer. i signed his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DragonS1ayer01, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Getting someone elses notifcations in windows 10 xbox

Hello, I was signed into my girlfriends brothers account on my pc so he could play forza horizon 5 while I wasn't using my computer. i signed his account out completely from settings he doesn't exist anymore in the accounts area of the settings menu, but I still get his notifications and I don't want to receive them anymore.

:)

DragonS1ayer01, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Sword Style Win User

Phil Spencer & Co. slapped everyone in the face ...

I was expecting someone else to be the OP of this thread....Anyway, my computer doesn't meet the necessary system requirements to play Pong. I'd be more interested in seeing Windows 10 on the Xbox One
  3. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeemed by someone else.

you may try to contact mojang support and see if they can help.
  4. BradleyLindstrom Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeemed by someone else.

I have. I've also read replies from both companies that say to contact the other, so I'll see how this pans out.
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

problem with silverlight on xbox.com

Hello Ralegas,

Thanks for the support message.

Do you have Windows 10? If so, simply install the Xbox App and Avatar App via the OneStore and you can edit your Avatar on your Windows 10 PC.

Also, in the future, please go ahead and post a new thread instead of replying to someone elses for help.

Cheers!
  6. ZenKiller08 Win User

Someone else redeemed my Windows 10 Code for Minecraft

We're all volunteers on this forum, this is definitely a question that you should address with official Microsoft Support.
Thema:

Getting someone elses notifcations in windows 10 xbox

1. Getting someone elses notifcations in windows 10 xbox - Similar Threads - Getting someone elses

2. Can someone give me suggestions to get my copy of Sonic Unleashed out of my Xbox 360 E?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone give me suggestions to get my copy of Sonic Unleashed out of my Xbox 360 E?: I’m so close of getting it out submitted by /u/XFIREPLAYERX [link] [comments]
  3. Would i be able to get a new code if someone bought me a code outside of my region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to get a new code if someone bought me a code outside of my region?: so basically my friend wanted to gift me the xbox ultimate gamepass however, he is outside of my region and i did not previously know that codes are region locked. They bought the code from a...
  4. Cannot get support from XBOX, cannot process warranty return, cannot get someone on the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get support from XBOX, cannot process warranty return, cannot get someone on the phone: Okay... Xbox X crashes all the time. Secured a warranty return order from Xbox Support site. Received an email saying that I would receive another email with a return shipping label. Never...
  5. Windows Store: Someone purchased something on my account, no way to get refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store: Someone purchased something on my account, no way to get refund?: While I was at a friends, I let my brother use my PC. Get a notification of a purchase that I didn't vet, and now I have Minecraft on my computer. I do not want it at all, and do not want to keep...
  6. Getting someone else's gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting someone else's gamertag: So on Xbox, my Gamertag has some numbers after it, as the original Gamertag (w/o the numbers) is in use, but it turns out that the Gamertag that I want is taken by an unused Xbox360 account. Is...
  7. Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...: Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and purchased Xbox gold? You would think it would be simple enough to let Microsoft know and they'd cancel the...
  8. Minecraft for Windows Code was redeemed by someone else. How do I get another code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows Code was redeemed by someone else. How do I get another code: Hi I just logged into my minecraft account after the longest time and saw that those who purchased the Java Edition pre 2018 got minecraft for windows for free while trying to redeem it I have...
  9. Get in trouble for someone else problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get in trouble for someone else problem: This 3 time a row these people has harass my account. But yet im getting blame for voice communication when my [Mod Removed] mic doesnt even work. If xbox just going keep harassing wrong then...
  10. I had my account on someone elses xbox one, How do i get it off of there xbox without being on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had my account on someone elses xbox one, How do i get it off of there xbox without being on ...: This person has been messing with my profile/games that I play and I want it to stop. cfad99ae-1757-4ee1-810c-c97b43634dbd