Getting started online with xbox 360

Discus and support Getting started online with xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Now that I have set up the 30 day trial xbox 360 account, how do I get to xbox live? b1280581-b9ab-4001-8839-9ec8dd4fe85e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by withergirl11, Jan 22, 2014.

1. withergirl11
    withergirl11 Guest

Now that I have set up the 30 day trial xbox 360 account, how do I get to xbox live?

:)

withergirl11, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    DCU online trouble getting started

The account you are posting with is not gold so if that's the account you're trying to use then that would be why.

Daft Badger, Jan 22, 2014
  3. So it Seems MS is using the slogan Jump ahead again

Jump in was for Xbox Live. It was promoting people to get online and play. It was a new thing at the start of Xbox 360. It had become mainstream.

ImDarkwingDuck, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Log in with your account, it will be already connected to LIVE. If you aren't connected, go to the "Social" tab, and click "Join the fun". After that, click your profile, and click log out, then log back in. Xbox LIVE is about the online stuff. Like, you
    can purchase games, music, videos etc, all online. You would get the license for each thing you buy, so if the item gets deleted, you can re download it with no charge. I can see that you have Minecraft, and you probably would like to play it online with your
    friends. To make it more simpler to join your friend's game, tell your friend to make an online game session, then open his/her profile from your friends list, then click "Join game". I tried demonstrating what LIVE is all about as much as I could.

Omar_0001, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Omar_0001 Win User

Log in with your account, it will be already connected to LIVE. If you aren't connected, go to the "Social" tab, and click "Join the fun". After that, click your profile, and click log out, then log back in. Xbox LIVE is about the online stuff. Like, you
    can purchase games, music, videos etc, all online. You would get the license for each thing you buy, so if the item gets deleted, you can re download it with no charge. I can see that you have Minecraft, and you probably would like to play it online with your
    friends. To make it more simpler to join your friend's game, tell your friend to make an online game session, then open his/her profile from your friends list, then click "Join game". I tried demonstrating what LIVE is all about as much as I could.
  6. Discord 96 Win User

DLC not available offline?

I am having a similar problem, my 5th Anniversary installed correctly, runs fine online. But offline it won't get past the Xbox 360 start screen
  7. Murphey84 Win User

So is Xbox Live garbage? Or is it my service provider.

I can connect to my xbox live profile when I'm on my xbox 360 dashboard. whenever I get on I start a party with my friends. Then I try to start GTA V. Whenever I start the game i can make it all the way to story mode and then it starts messing up. Once I
    get to story mode I try to join an online session with my friends but my Xbox says that I'm not even online even though I'm talking to my friends. Then whenever I try to re sign in to my xbox live profile my xbox freezes and I get disconnected from everything.
  8. Toad 004 Win User

Hi I have a question how to I appear online to my nonfreinds because someguy in gamebattles said I was apperian offline but I wast is it cause of my setting?how do I fix it

Start your Xbox 360 and once you're at your dashboard, press right once to get to your avatar and press the A button.

On the menu that appears, press right on the d-pad twice to get to the Online Safety menu.

On the Online Safety menu, select Customize and make sure the following option is set to 'Everyone':

Under the Privacy section: Online Status

Save and exit

Hooray!
  9. Elohmn Win User

xbox hacked

Let's start by identifying the problem. When this "hack" occurs on your Xbox 360/ Xbox LIVE, can you go Online with your PC/ Laptop?
Thema:

1. Getting started online with xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Getting started online

2. Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save: After I try to load a save or make a new game, Skyrim will get a black screen before my entire xbox one x crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing system cache, resetting mac...
  3. Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Download gets to 80% then starts again from 0%. Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Download gets to 80% then starts again from 0%. Xbox 360 S.: Hello Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Download gets to 80% then starts again from 0%. Xbox 360 S: PAL Europe. - Re-downloading a game bought in 2013 from purchase history of Xbox 360 S. + Every...
  4. Mi botón (X) empieza a fallar y se atora[My button (X) starts to fail and gets stuck]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi botón (X) empieza a fallar y se atora[My button (X) starts to fail and gets stuck]: Mi consola es una xbox one s, y la compré hace menos año, el control funcionaba todo bien pero últimamente el botón x deja de funcionar o se atora, no hace el típico "clic" de los otros botones y...
  5. I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...: its very suspicious since i dont have it installed..... can someone help or know about this? 01739b2c-974c-405b-8aca-d1c05970f491
  6. XBOX Console Companion App for Windows 10 is starting full screen at boot, and I cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Console Companion App for Windows 10 is starting full screen at boot, and I cannot get...: How do you disable Xbox Console companion app from launching at startup? There are no options for this in the Windows 10 settings, in the app settings, or in the task manager start up tab. This is...
  7. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  8. Keep getting no signal message after game starts the opening credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting no signal message after game starts the opening credits: This is on an Xbox one X, was fine up until yesterday. The console starts fine, I went to load up Forza 7 (digital copy) and it came up with the 1st car on load up screen, then screen goes blank...
  9. problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started: hi, I am experiencing some probles as I start an App (for example the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition) and it tries to connect with the xbox-server. I start the app through Microsoft...
  10. DCU online trouble getting started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DCU online trouble getting started: DCU online Continually advertises that I need an Xbox live gold to play, I have gold already. also it tells me that I am not allowed to play multi player but I have checked my setting numerous...