Getting started online with xbox 360

Discus and support Getting started online with xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Now that I have set up the 30 day trial xbox 360 account, how do I get to xbox live? b1280581-b9ab-4001-8839-9ec8dd4fe85e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by withergirl11, Jan 22, 2014.

1. withergirl11
    withergirl11 Guest

Now that I have set up the 30 day trial xbox 360 account, how do I get to xbox live?

:)

withergirl11, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    DCU online trouble getting started

The account you are posting with is not gold so if that's the account you're trying to use then that would be why.

Daft Badger, Jan 22, 2014
  3. So it Seems MS is using the slogan Jump ahead again

Jump in was for Xbox Live. It was promoting people to get online and play. It was a new thing at the start of Xbox 360. It had become mainstream.

ImDarkwingDuck, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Log in with your account, it will be already connected to LIVE. If you aren't connected, go to the "Social" tab, and click "Join the fun". After that, click your profile, and click log out, then log back in. Xbox LIVE is about the online stuff. Like, you
    can purchase games, music, videos etc, all online. You would get the license for each thing you buy, so if the item gets deleted, you can re download it with no charge. I can see that you have Minecraft, and you probably would like to play it online with your
    friends. To make it more simpler to join your friend's game, tell your friend to make an online game session, then open his/her profile from your friends list, then click "Join game". I tried demonstrating what LIVE is all about as much as I could.

Omar_0001, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Omar_0001 Win User

Log in with your account, it will be already connected to LIVE. If you aren't connected, go to the "Social" tab, and click "Join the fun". After that, click your profile, and click log out, then log back in. Xbox LIVE is about the online stuff. Like, you
    can purchase games, music, videos etc, all online. You would get the license for each thing you buy, so if the item gets deleted, you can re download it with no charge. I can see that you have Minecraft, and you probably would like to play it online with your
    friends. To make it more simpler to join your friend's game, tell your friend to make an online game session, then open his/her profile from your friends list, then click "Join game". I tried demonstrating what LIVE is all about as much as I could.
  6. Discord 96 Win User

DLC not available offline?

I am having a similar problem, my 5th Anniversary installed correctly, runs fine online. But offline it won't get past the Xbox 360 start screen
  7. Murphey84 Win User

So is Xbox Live garbage? Or is it my service provider.

I can connect to my xbox live profile when I'm on my xbox 360 dashboard. whenever I get on I start a party with my friends. Then I try to start GTA V. Whenever I start the game i can make it all the way to story mode and then it starts messing up. Once I
    get to story mode I try to join an online session with my friends but my Xbox says that I'm not even online even though I'm talking to my friends. Then whenever I try to re sign in to my xbox live profile my xbox freezes and I get disconnected from everything.
  8. Toad 004 Win User

Hi I have a question how to I appear online to my nonfreinds because someguy in gamebattles said I was apperian offline but I wast is it cause of my setting?how do I fix it

Start your Xbox 360 and once you're at your dashboard, press right once to get to your avatar and press the A button.

On the menu that appears, press right on the d-pad twice to get to the Online Safety menu.

On the Online Safety menu, select Customize and make sure the following option is set to 'Everyone':

Under the Privacy section: Online Status

Save and exit

Hooray!
  9. Elohmn Win User

xbox hacked

Let's start by identifying the problem. When this "hack" occurs on your Xbox 360/ Xbox LIVE, can you go Online with your PC/ Laptop?
Thema:

1. Getting started online with xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Getting started online

2. XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard: Nice booting and shows initial swirl screen and then the circle of death. It will sit there doing nothing. Can hit home button and get the dashboard menu up and access a couple menu items. Most...
  3. My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further: My x box starts with the green xbox one start page. But then it stops there. I have tried to restart but every time I just come to the green start page and cannot get any further. Any body knows...
  4. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Getting too long to start on multiple apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting too long to start on multiple apps.: I'm all of a sudden getting the 0x8027025a please try again error on at least 3 games now (pvz.BfN, Conan Exiles, and Bloons TD5). I have tried every step. Did the hard reset/cache clear. Checked...
  6. I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020: I have tried playing games in the list and unlocked achievements but it's not registering them d0f60ffa-7885-4450-bccf-b4baf597f267
  7. Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  8. Get started with Xbox for Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Get started with Xbox for Google Assistant: [IMG] Hi /r/xboxinsiders! I'm Harrison Hoffman, from Team Xbox, and I've got some exciting news to share with you all! Based directly on feedback from Xbox fans, many of them in this...
  9. xbox one not starting or getting passed the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one not starting or getting passed the loading screen: I was playing a game when it just completly frooze and made a weird sound. I shut the xbox off tried starting it back up and it is stuck on the xbox loading screen it won't do anything else. I...
  10. DCU online trouble getting started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DCU online trouble getting started: DCU online Continually advertises that I need an Xbox live gold to play, I have gold already. also it tells me that I am not allowed to play multi player but I have checked my setting numerous...