Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC

Discus and support Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I seem to be getting an error when installing a game (Grounded) on Xbox Gamepass for PC. The error is "0x80073d13 - For this game, choose a drive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MissLilyStar, Aug 2, 2020.

1. MissLilyStar
    MissLilyStar Guest

Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC

Hi, I seem to be getting an error when installing a game (Grounded) on Xbox Gamepass for PC. The error is "0x80073d13 - For this game, choose a drive that formatted as NTFS" I have tried multiple options to fix it

- Checking my gamepass subscription is still active (it is)

- Updating my computer

- Following troubleshooting steps from the official Xbox support page

- Restarting computer

- Signing in and out of Xbox

- Making sure I have enough space on my C: drive (i do)

I just can't get it to download. The error code comes up straight away when I click Install too. If anyone knows why this is happening and how I can get a permanent fix, I would appreciate it. Thankss

:)

MissLilyStar, Aug 2, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

can you try the following, reset windows store as that is where all the downloads initiate from as the gamepass app is like a frontend.

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.
  3. robertlachapelle1 Win User

game pass BETA (game installing and then failing)

Error Code was 0x80073d13 and there is no way to ask for support with the pc app.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

downloading from microsoft store

5. blackstormer Win User

error 0X87e00013

i've got the same error code 0x87e00013 when an update is available for a gamepass game ...The only way to bypass that is to uninstall and reinstall the game , it's not very practical hope this can be fixe when the pc gamepass leave beta .
  6. I Kasume Win User

Gamepass wont work for me

Gamepass wnt let me install. Games
    do you get an error code or has your game pass expired
Thema:

1. Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC - Similar Threads - Getting error code

2. Getting unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting unknown error code: Son's xbox1 giving a code and game not compatible with system on a xbox1 game he has had and played all of a sudden. fcae21c8-5cdd-4743-9958-cb76eec7f609
  3. Getting error code 0x00000001. I am unable to install Administrator games on PC with game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x00000001. I am unable to install Administrator games on PC with game pass.: About 3 or so days ago I installed The Outer Worlds on my PC, beat it and so I uninstalled it today and was going to installed a new game. I found Alan Wake and thought I'd give it a try. When I...
  4. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC?: When i attempt to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my PC, it wont log into Xbox live? Message says i have been logged out and need to return to main menu where a message is shown saying...
  5. Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working?: I have done a lot of reconnaissance with my Xbox one X and I’ve realized that after the manufacture warranty that the issue with some help progress. This may not be relevant however I did stumble...
  6. I keep getting error code 4467 4497 1380 261C C000 0185.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error code 4467 4497 1380 261C C000 0185.: I've been trying to do the xbox system update for a long time, followed all the troubleshooting steps multiple times, but the update has never installed. It seems like i can't install the update,...
  7. I keep getting error code 807B - 0194.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error code 807B - 0194.: I've been trying to do the xbox 360 systen update for 2 years now, but it have never updated. I have been getting another error code too, but i followed the troubleshooting and i fixed it. But now...
  8. Downloading Xbox One profile back to Xbox 360 and getting error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Xbox One profile back to Xbox 360 and getting error code: I'm trying to download my profile onto my old Xbox 360 to play some old games and I can download it, but once I try to sign in, it asks for my Security info and I give it. Then I'm stuck on a...
  9. keep getting error code when try to open my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting error code when try to open my games: I can't open any games on my xbox...the error code seems to imply i don't own the games but i do....0x803f9006 ffcea2bf-aa4e-46ce-9f93-c46d24b15661
  10. Constantly getting Error Code: 0x800704c6 game is stuck downloading at a certain point at 0 B.

in XBoX on Windows
    Constantly getting Error Code: 0x800704c6 game is stuck downloading at a certain point at 0 B.: Hi I've had this issue regarding downloading a game on the Xbox App on PC. The game downloads to a certain point and just stops and doesn't continue. It has been happening for the past few days...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox error code 0x80073d13