Getting this error every time when I try to play Kholat.

Discus and support Getting this error every time when I try to play Kholat. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/soumyadeep980 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/soumyadeep980, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Getting this error every time when I try to play Kholat.

/u/soumyadeep980, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Looking for recommendations

I recommend the Metro Games and Kholat.
  3. GlossyUnicorn46 Win User

Connection problem

Why is the server error coming up every time I try to play bingo, or get and receive my rewards?
  4. onyxishere Win User

Error Every Time I try to Play Backwards Compatible Game

5. FoxyJ x Maestro Win User

There is a problem with your saved games

I have been getting the same thing every time I try to start a game. Sometimes when I start my Xbox One X console I get the E200 error code, other times I get the E105 error code...
  6. Dr Boonana Win User

Error for every time I try to pay for gold

Hi, similar problem. We just bought a 360 a month ago and our 1-month free trial of LIVE expired yesterday. I've gone in today to try renewing and cannot get the payment screen to accept my UK postcode (it is also defaulting to mandatory US State, but we
    live in UK and always have). I went back through all settings, and noticed my default region was US, so changed that to UK. I've also double-checked addresses on settings and profiles etc, and everything now correct. I then logged out completely and signed
    back in. Went through the process again but this time the Renewal option doesn't appear and in fact my billing history is showing no purchase transactions at all. I've re-entered my credit card details and tried to buy 12-mth subscription from scratch, but
    every time it defaults to US payment screen, again not recognizing my UK postcode and insisting I choose a US state. Please help!
Thema:

Getting this error every time when I try to play Kholat.

1. Getting this error every time when I try to play Kholat. - Similar Threads - Getting error every

2. Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?: When I approve and make a purchase for my child i get this error message. “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” Contact us at Microsoft support...
  3. How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???: I have been trying to get an issue resolved since May and I am running out of ideas of who to contact. We cancelled an Xbox Live subscription on 11 April 20, it shows as expired 11 May 20....
  4. micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...: please fix your game or get rid of it 014d8c1c-fa4d-4941-8196-d9422135fc2a
  5. Getting the "Hmmm..." error every time I try to redeem my gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Getting the "Hmmm..." error every time I try to redeem my gems: I'm trying to redeem my gems for as many rewards points as possible, but every time I try to redeem them I get an error message. 461b802a-8ab2-40da-84a0-301e578fb7b0
  6. Every time I try to launch a game or app I get error saying such and such has taken too long ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to launch a game or app I get error saying such and such has taken too long ...: when I try to play games or apps I get errors saying they take to long to load and that I have to shut it off. Now my system won't even turn on anymore. Is it garbage or is something else...
  7. Every time I get and download a new game, it gives me this error code and it says it doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I get and download a new game, it gives me this error code and it says it doesn't ...: everytime I download a new game, it doesn't let me even go in the game. Right when I click on it, it says something went wrong and gives me this error code: 0x800703f9 But, everytime I put this...
  8. Trying to update, every time getting this error code "4174 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to update, every time getting this error code "4174 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751": When I'm trying to update, every time getting this error code "4174 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751".So what is the solution? 3ba46df5-83bf-44bb-8a30-c12cfad93cc8
  9. I get error every time I put the 1 year xbox live code on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error every time I put the 1 year xbox live code on my xbox one: I get error every time I put the 1 year xbox live code on my xbox one bc806cb7-0ca2-4b62-9148-2aa7effe2e57
  10. Every time I try to put in a 3 month prepaid Gold card I get this error code: ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to put in a 3 month prepaid Gold card I get this error code: ...: I don't know why this happens and please, someone help me with this. ce9b5af0-cc23-4480-a920-2c09422df023