Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.

Discus and support Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leo_Ascendent, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.

/u/Leo_Ascendent, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

Error Code 102/ Solitaire Collection

When do you get the error. I just launched the game on a Windows 10 PC and it seems to be launching fine. Are you playing on mobile or PC?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I can't play online (I use game pass)

Do you get error messages on PC when you try to play online? What exactly is preventing you from playing online?

And no, on the PC you do not need a Gold membership to play online.
  4. strang221 Win User

Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

Hi,
    I recommend that you check that the games are installed correctly on your pc, and the games are played from the games library
    I tried to reinstall Vampyr, and now I get error 0x80070057 when I try to install any games. This app is truly, truly awful.
  5. DenisBellato Win User

Sea of Thieves crush

Hi!

Are you playing on PC or console? If you play console games try to clear the cache by holding the power button for 10 secs. If you play a PC, you see a specific error on screen?
    Hello, thanks for your reply.

I am playing on PC and there is no error, the game just closes.
  6. Tormaz Win User

"Not Signed In"

Hello!

Are you getting this on Console or PC? What are you trying to do when you're getting this error?
Thema:

Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.

1. Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC. - Similar Threads - Getting error try

2. Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  3. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  4. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  5. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  6. I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012: Good afternoon friends, the problem is that when I log in, I get that error. but not only that now I see another gamertag that is not mine, of course I last a long time without logging in online...
  7. I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing: I purchased game pass ultimate but can't turn off recurring billing. I get an error message that says "We ran into an error while disabling recurring billing of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"...
  8. trying to rent a movie - get error code 0x80c90011 xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to rent a movie - get error code 0x80c90011 xbox 360: trying to rent a movie on my 360 get error code 0x80c90011 checked all security settings 15527093-1d23-46bc-9534-27fd6b81c258
  9. Getting error code 0x80c90011 when trying to rent any movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error code 0x80c90011 when trying to rent any movie: Getting this error code all of the sudden 0x80c90011 cant find code anywhere. And yet again another issue in a string of issues. [img] 59fa5ed8-7055-4677-88f0-04a88dbfa803
  10. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...