Getting Xbox Elite Controller replaced

Discus and support Getting Xbox Elite Controller replaced in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to find a way, to get my Xbox Elite controller replaced, the left stick is non-responsive, whenever I try to register it for repair it won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrJones104, Sep 26, 2019.

1. DrJones104
    DrJones104 Guest

I’m trying to find a way, to get my Xbox Elite controller replaced, the left stick is non-responsive, whenever I try to register it for repair it won’t let me do it. It says please register xbox console first. I don’t own a Xbox console. I’m a PC gamer.
    Is there anything I can do or is it a lost cause. I really liked the controller just bummed it won’t work anymore.

:)

DrJones104, Sep 26, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
  3. YosmeryThomas Severi Win User

Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

Microsoft Complete covers your Xbox One console, plus included controller, against accidents and mechanical or electrical breakdowns for up to three years. For covered controller and console, you get up to two replacements of a standard controller or one
    replacement of an Elite Controller, and one replacement of the console – no deductible required.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contact
    xbox live support
    to help you with your request. Just keep in mind the warranty for your controller
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

6. MattyRums Win User

Xbox one elite controller battery hatch

Thema:

1. Getting Xbox Elite Controller replaced - Similar Threads - Getting Elite Controller

2. How to actually talk to someone about getting my broken XBOX One Elite Controller ...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to actually talk to someone about getting my broken XBOX One Elite Controller ...: I have an XBOX One Elite controller. The LB button on it has physically broken. I've owned the controller for less than a year. With some searching, I am directed to here, to register my device...
  3. What do I do to get my broken Xbox One Elite controller replaced or repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do to get my broken Xbox One Elite controller replaced or repaired?: Hi there, In September 2017 I have bought an Xbox One Elite controller at a store that sells refurbished gaming products. It worked great for about half a year, until the left bumper broke,...
  4. ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed: I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed. At the device service and repair in the elite controller thing it wants to send me replace accessories not an actual elite controller....
  5. Hope you never have to get your Elite controller repaired. Xbox Support Story.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hope you never have to get your Elite controller repaired. Xbox Support Story.: Okay So I thought people should know this story because I think it is important to know how a company you support helps it's customers. On March 1st I noticed that one of the grips on the back of...
  6. If your thinking about getting an Xbox Elite controller, you'll be sorry if you dont read this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If your thinking about getting an Xbox Elite controller, you'll be sorry if you dont read this ...: I just want to write something that I wish I'd have found before buying an elite controller. Im an adult. Im very careful with my stuff. Im unfortunately physically disabled with spinal...
  7. Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Elite Controllers to get back in stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Elite Controllers to get back in stock?: I saw a post yesterday on Reddit that said they were back in stock only to be sold out again in a couple of minutes. My local Best Buy is back in stock which leads me to believe the Elite...
  8. Flat Flex Ribbon for xbox one elite controller - where to get replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flat Flex Ribbon for xbox one elite controller - where to get replacement: I have been trying to find a replacement ribbon for my xbox one elite controller unsuccessfully. Found similar ribbon but it is way too wide. If anyone knows where I could order one or at least...
  9. Anyone now where to get licensed parts for the Elite controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone now where to get licensed parts for the Elite controller?: Anyone know where I can buy genuine replacement parts for the Elite controller? I love the controller, generally, but like a lot of people have experienced, one of my bumpers has gone flat...just...
  10. I have an elite controller and the one of the grips have staryed to peel off and its getting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an elite controller and the one of the grips have staryed to peel off and its getting ...: I tried posting a picture but I keep getting an error. The grip on the elite controller peeled off on its own. 02924bb4-23be-4d28-9cda-cee276b49372