Getting Xbox Elite Controller replaced

Discus and support Getting Xbox Elite Controller replaced in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to find a way, to get my Xbox Elite controller replaced, the left stick is non-responsive, whenever I try to register it for repair it won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrJones104, Sep 26, 2019.

1. DrJones104
    DrJones104 Guest

I’m trying to find a way, to get my Xbox Elite controller replaced, the left stick is non-responsive, whenever I try to register it for repair it won’t let me do it. It says please register xbox console first. I don’t own a Xbox console. I’m a PC gamer.
    Is there anything I can do or is it a lost cause. I really liked the controller just bummed it won’t work anymore.

:)

DrJones104, Sep 26, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
  3. YosmeryThomas Severi Win User

Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

Microsoft Complete covers your Xbox One console, plus included controller, against accidents and mechanical or electrical breakdowns for up to three years. For covered controller and console, you get up to two replacements of a standard controller or one
    replacement of an Elite Controller, and one replacement of the console – no deductible required.
  4. MattyRums Win User

Xbox one elite controller battery hatch

5. EclecticGroove Win User

Xbox elite controller parts

6. ROCKHOUND68 Win User

Elite Controller - paddle not working, MS support unable to replace

In order to find the removable parts to buy for an Elite controller you have to register your Xbox One and then register your Elite Controller under the accessories tab for your Xbox One.

I have yet to call about getting replacement paddles, but I will REFUSE to buy replacement paddles for something that I received defective. Microsoft needs to suck it up and supply replacements especially since demand is high for the controller and they
    are hard to find in stock anywhere.
Thema:

1. Getting Xbox Elite Controller replaced - Similar Threads - Getting Elite Controller

2. Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I have purchased it from Amazon last week. I just registered it on the xbox.com and it shows I've got a 1 year warranty. I was wondering...
  3. Is the elite 2 controller worth getting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the elite 2 controller worth getting?: A question that many have asked. Let me answer it for you. Absolutely not. I've stuck by xbox since the halo days, I own over 245 digital games, got the original elite controller, and have...
  4. How can I get support for issues with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get support for issues with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?: I first started with the virtual assistant, which bugged out every time it asked me to sign in. So I looked at the support page, which doesn’t recognize my serial number when I try to put it in....
  5. Where do I get my Series Elite 2 Controller Fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I get my Series Elite 2 Controller Fixed?: I submitted a controller replacement request days ago and wanted to make sure it would eventually get replaced while it's under warranty. Dont want to have to wait to be told it's no longer under...
  6. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...
  7. Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!: Hey everyone.. I got my elite 2 controller, back in December. I love it. It's an amazing controller all around, as everything is customizable, and the feel is sooo amazing. I literally told...
  8. My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...: I have used this controller for 10-20 hours a month on weekends. It has not been dropped or abused in any way. When I open the joystick reconfigurer in the Xbox>Settings>Accessories menu, it...
  9. Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?: So for the past week and a half I've been trying to figure out what to do with my bricked elite 2 controller because apparently microsoft says my SN doesnt exist even though I sent them a picture...
  10. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2: Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my...