[GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live

Discus and support [GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's up guys/gals? Our clan, Gamocial Gaming [GG], is currently recruiting active players on Xbox Live. We are a growing, casual community that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vaakoh, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Vaakoh
    Vaakoh Guest

What's up guys/gals?

Our clan, Gamocial Gaming [GG], is currently recruiting active players on Xbox Live. We are a growing, casual community that doesn't have any K/D requirements. We're all about connecting with other gamers and just getting together to have fun and play games
    together. We are currently mostly based in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Call of Duty Ghosts but are also looking for people interested in Halo 4 and Titanfall, too.

Our community is full of players of different skill levels. While we do have some very competitive gamers that do have high K/D ratios in CoD games we also have a large group of casual players that just enjoy playing even if they go negative every game.

Benefits of Joining:

• Always Have other Players to Play Games With
    • Welcoming, Respectful Community to Participate In
    • No Outrageous Rules or K/D Requirements
    If you're interested in joining GG we will find a spot that suits your playing style and social habits.

We have a full website & forums. Our main website provides the latest news, tips, and guides for the hottest games and our forums are open to all. We do have a full section for the GG clan on our forums but even if you don't join the clan you're more than
    welcome to sign up on the forums and join in on the gaming discussions.

if you're interested in joining you can reply here, join our forums & post a topic under the "Join GG" section, or message me on XBL. My gamertag is GG

We look forward to seeing you on the other side!

Main Website -

Gamocial.com/forums

:)

Vaakoh, Apr 14, 2014
  2. LethalMender
    LethalMender Guest
    LOOKING FOR MULTI-GAME CLAN...

Hey Blood and Desire Gaming is recruiting and looking for leadership, feel free to check us out at www.badgaming.net i hope to see you there you can also add me on xbox live my GT is

LethalMender, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Scorpion aG
    Scorpion aG Guest
    World Gaming Network is looking for clans!

Looking for a clan?

Come check out some of WGN's clans on Xbox Live.

aG - Advanced Gaming.

eG - Elite Gaming.

Wretched Mafia.

All 3 are currently recruiting!

Scorpion aG, Apr 14, 2014
  4. L1nko64 Win User

L.A. Noire Developer Goes into Administration

'You suck at game' GG buddy GG :)
  5. germanWARL0RD Win User

red dead redemption clan recruit for GG

Im level 20 or so... does that count?
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Gamescom is the Funeral for Xbox one...

7. TxNM qz08 Win User

gg = *Homosexual slur* thug, according to other player

gg=good game

xbox rager you will have that in a match
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Star Wars Battlefront rumours

yes GG we have seen it i watched it live
Thema:

1. [GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Gamocial Gaming Recruiting

2. Mic on Xbox Game Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Mic on Xbox Game Hub: I main Rocket League on Steam and I often record clips as I play; I love the feature. I do have one issue with it. I launch the game and as soon as I get to the menu I enable the mic in Xbox Game...
  3. Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!

in XboX Insiders
    Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SagIchNed [link] [comments]
  4. October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking

in XboX Insiders
    October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Gaming ambiance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming ambiance: comigo tambem e assim rs tenho q ter algo p me motivar alem do jogo e claro. [Mod Translation - me too and so l have to have something to motivate me beyond the game of course.]...
  6. how to remove a free trail of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to remove a free trail of a game: HI, I need help removing a free trail of Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2, I had the disc and accidently downloaded free trail and now it wont let me remove free trail. Any suggestions on how to remove...
  7. is Xbox one x able to run xbox scarlett games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is Xbox one x able to run xbox scarlett games?: helllooo i will like to buy xbox one x now but i am not sure is xbox one x able to run xbox scarlett games?? halo infinte is xbox scarlett game and the xbox one can run it i am not sure about...
  8. Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game: Experiencing problems with multiplayer, my friend can not join my game, comes up with connection can not be established, we thought after the game had updated they may have sorted this issue, but...
  9. Let's hear it - Who is your gaming partner?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's hear it - Who is your gaming partner?: Mine is usually my 9 year old golden lab and a good cup of tea. 646326f2-5b69-4380-8e6c-8e6a444c0fc4
  10. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...