[GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live

Discus and support [GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's up guys/gals? Our clan, Gamocial Gaming [GG], is currently recruiting active players on Xbox Live. We are a growing, casual community that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vaakoh, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Vaakoh
    Vaakoh Guest

What's up guys/gals?

Our clan, Gamocial Gaming [GG], is currently recruiting active players on Xbox Live. We are a growing, casual community that doesn't have any K/D requirements. We're all about connecting with other gamers and just getting together to have fun and play games
    together. We are currently mostly based in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Call of Duty Ghosts but are also looking for people interested in Halo 4 and Titanfall, too.

Our community is full of players of different skill levels. While we do have some very competitive gamers that do have high K/D ratios in CoD games we also have a large group of casual players that just enjoy playing even if they go negative every game.

Benefits of Joining:

• Always Have other Players to Play Games With
    • Welcoming, Respectful Community to Participate In
    • No Outrageous Rules or K/D Requirements
    If you're interested in joining GG we will find a spot that suits your playing style and social habits.

We have a full website & forums. Our main website provides the latest news, tips, and guides for the hottest games and our forums are open to all. We do have a full section for the GG clan on our forums but even if you don't join the clan you're more than
    welcome to sign up on the forums and join in on the gaming discussions.

if you're interested in joining you can reply here, join our forums & post a topic under the "Join GG" section, or message me on XBL. My gamertag is GG

We look forward to seeing you on the other side!

Main Website -

Gamocial.com/forums

:)

Vaakoh, Apr 14, 2014
  2. LethalMender
    LethalMender Guest
    LOOKING FOR MULTI-GAME CLAN...

Hey Blood and Desire Gaming is recruiting and looking for leadership, feel free to check us out at www.badgaming.net i hope to see you there you can also add me on xbox live my GT is

LethalMender, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Scorpion aG
    Scorpion aG Guest
    World Gaming Network is looking for clans!

Looking for a clan?

Come check out some of WGN's clans on Xbox Live.

aG - Advanced Gaming.

eG - Elite Gaming.

Wretched Mafia.

All 3 are currently recruiting!

Scorpion aG, Apr 14, 2014
  4. Techyly Win User

Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?

On xbox I dont know how to send Xbox Live a gg, do I comment on there post, do I create a post, how do I send a message to xbox live, anyone?
    Well Im dumb, so how your meant to do the challenge is send a xbox live message! to someone saying gg after playing a 1v1 or any game
  5. MODA x AWESOME4 Win User

Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?

Hey, I've seen you are an ambassador and If im correct if your the Bronze tire you get a mission were you have to send "Good game" or "gg" Xbox Live messages. I believe you just have to send 5 good game or gg messages to any user.
  6. L1nko64 Win User

L.A. Noire Developer Goes into Administration

'You suck at game' GG buddy GG :)
  7. germanWARL0RD Win User

red dead redemption clan recruit for GG

Im level 20 or so... does that count?
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Gamescom is the Funeral for Xbox one...

Thema:

1. [GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Gamocial Gaming Recruiting

2. Xbox shows rainbow dots or grey checkerboards everywhere in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shows rainbow dots or grey checkerboards everywhere in games: In call of duty black ops 3, it shows rainbow dots everywhere. In mirrors edge catalyst, it shows grey checkerboards. And in gta 5, it shows screen tears. What do I do? I sent it back 2 times...
  3. Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.: I can't seem to access my xbox game saves on my pc. I've tried updating everything, clearing the local storage, checked windows update (its up to date), I've updated the multitude of xbox apps,...
  4. Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...: So i recently bought a new SSD which i installed windows on, and today when i was gonna play minecraft i couldn't find it. I owned it before i moved to the SSD, and i got it because i had bought...
  5. Loss of game sound through headphones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of game sound through headphones: Hi, The game sound on my xbox will no longer work through the headphones. Chat works so I can hear that through the headphones, but the game sound needs to be through my television. No settings...
  6. Game request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game request: I'm trying to play pvz on my xbox but it says that I don't have xbox live functionality permission even though member content is on everyone 95fb8ba2-344d-41b6-80e2-ea6314e0a301
  7. Can't hear game only party chat when in party's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear game only party chat when in party's: So last month I bought the turtle beach recon 70's and they have been working great until a few days ago where game audio in party chat suddenly stopped I turned mono audio off and they worked for...
  8. Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...: [IMG] submitted by /u/net3reak [link] [comments]
  9. Any chance of getting Microsoft Edge built-in to the Xbox Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any chance of getting Microsoft Edge built-in to the Xbox Game Bar?: There are currently two browsers in the widget store beta but I've never heard of their creators and don't exactly trust them with any log-in information. Is there any chance of MS Edge...
  10. Game DVR is still broken... Am I the only one with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR is still broken... Am I the only one with this issue?: Here's what has been happening to me for probably the last 2 months? I press the Xbox button, then X to record the last 30secs. The notification takes a while to pop out. It pops up, and I check...