Ghost clan members wanted Platinum winners

Discus and support Ghost clan members wanted Platinum winners in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; check out WRC Wreckin Crew - iClan Websites 62 active members clan war winners of platinum 1st place in other clan wars Great bunch of guys on 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MessiahBrowny, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Ghost clan members wanted Platinum winners

check out WRC Wreckin Crew - iClan Websites

62 active members clan war winners of platinum

1st place in other clan wars

Great bunch of guys on 360 and xbox one age requirements 21 plus

k/d 1.0 or better

:)

MessiahBrowny, Jan 24, 2014
  2. JokerzJester
    JokerzJester Guest
    FSRacing Clan Recruiting

FSRacing is recruiting for our clan on ghosts, we play all game modes for clan wars. Won the first clan war with only 3 members playing in Platinum Division. 18+ age preferred so join up and bring your buddies we need to expand

JokerzJester, Jan 24, 2014
  3. FluffyDude13
    FluffyDude13 Guest
    Join My Small COD Ghost Clan If you wish!!!!!!!

Hello , My clan on COD Ghost is named NOOB Winners. Its a clan for all outcasts that are not wanted by other players of a higher caliber. If your looking for a clan that will not turnyou away or make fun of you because your not that good plz come join my
    clan . Im the leader and im not that great at this game but I don't suck eather. im just normal and having fun.

FluffyDude13, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Ceph War Win User

[Xbox One] Ceph Gaming Recruiting

Quick Call of Duty: Ghost Statistic Update

Division: Gold-Platinum

Roster: 16 players

Clan Average Kill/Death: 1.91

Clan Average Win %: 56%

Looking for exceptional Call of Duty: Ghost and Battlefield 4 players who are looking to be apart of a great clan.
  5. rwatman Win User

looking for a clan aw

Hi,my advanced warfare clan looking for new members. Xbox 360, UK based, 9 members lvl16 platinum. Thanks, tom. Gt:
  6. NUCLEAR PIXIE Win User

Looking 4 A Clan

Crimson Wraith [CRIM] on Xbox360 is now recuiting! Platinum Division

Calling all COD Ghost competitive players on Xbox360! Crimson Wraith is now recruiting!

PLATINUM DIVISION WINNERS!

Crimson Wraith Recruitment

About Our Clan

Our clan is a fast pace competitive clan with players from all

around the United States. We specialize in Hardcore but greatly welcome

and encourage all Core specialized players to apply.

Our team is currently a small close knit clan of about 22 members

and growing with ages that range from 16-29 male and female.

Application Requirements

We are in between Clan Wars right now and are searching for

competitive players with all skill types.

You must be an active player and willing to work as a team to complete

objectives and keep our clan at the top of our Clan War leaderboards where we

have been since we started.

(All rule exceptions are subject to Lt and Commander Vote on a case by case basis)

◦Overall K/D (Kill/Death Ratio) of at least .80 or higher in multiplayer.

◦Must have logged 20+ hours in multiplayer.

◦Be at least 16 & live in the United States.

◦Must be respectful to our clan members and officials.

◦No Cheating, Hacking, Glitching, or Boosting.

◦Own a Microphone, and use it responsibly to call out targets.

◦Actively advertise our clan to prospective good members. (recruiting

is a must and can be rewarded)

◦Have Fun!

You think you fit our criteria? Visit our site below and fill out an application!

crimsonwraith.clanwebsite.com
  7. Remedy OmG Win User

Clan Invites

Try searching the clan on the Ghosts app or maybe message a member in the clan and ask. Not sure if that'll work or not.
  8. NUCLEAR PIXIE Win User

Looking for Call of Duty Ghost Clan

Crimson Wraith [CRIM] on Xbox360 COD Ghost is now recruiting! Platinum Division Winners!

Crimson Wraith Recruitment

About Our Clan

Our clan is a fast pace competitive clan with players from all

around the United States. We specialize in Hardcore but greatly welcome

and encourage all Core specialized players to apply.

Our team is currently a small close knit clan of about 22 members

and growing with ages that range from 16-29 male and female.

Application Requirements

We are in between Clan Wars right now and are searching for

competitive players with all skill types.

You must be an active player and willing to work as a team to complete

objectives and keep our clan at the top of our Clan War leaderboards where we

have been since we started.

(All rule exceptions are subject to Lt and Commander Vote on a case by case basis)

◦Overall K/D (Kill/Death Ratio) of at least .80 or higher in multiplayer.

◦Must have logged 20+ hours in multiplayer.

◦Be at least 16 & live in the United States.

◦Must be respectful to our clan members and officials.

◦No Cheating, Hacking, Glitching, or Boosting.

◦Own a Microphone, and use it responsibly to call out targets.

◦Actively advertise our clan to prospective good members. (recruiting

is a must and can be rewarded)

◦Have Fun!

You think you fit our criteria? Visit our site below and fill out an application!

crimsonwraith.clanwebsite.com
Thema:

Ghost clan members wanted Platinum winners

1. Ghost clan members wanted Platinum winners - Similar Threads - Ghost clan members

2. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  3. NEW COD GHOST CLAN LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW COD GHOST CLAN LOOKING FOR MEMBERS: THE G4NG5T3RS are a crew which is just starting out and is looking for members if interested in joining then send me a messages to GT a1b997b1-ac7e-4fb7-844c-85bde16d4a8f
  4. Looking for cod ghost clan members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for cod ghost clan members: I've just created a cod ghost clan called THE G4NG5T3RS and are looking for looking for members 32d8aad5-c99c-42e0-ac54-7be6e2529a1a
  5. Looking for Members for COD Ghosts on XBOX One Diamond Division Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Members for COD Ghosts on XBOX One Diamond Division Clan: Divine Knights has been around for almost 6 years now. We are a Gaming Community on PS4-XBOXOne and PC. Unlike the 1000 member clans we keep our Games to a low number of players for a strong...
  6. Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags: Team UnitedMassGaming is Hosting Tryouts you must have a working xbl mic and a 0.8kd in call of duty ghosts add and message on xbl to tryout we look for 1000 new member so Quit playing by...
  7. Looking for Clan Members - COD Ghosts XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Clan Members - COD Ghosts XBox One: Hey guys. 30 year old gamer here looking for players who are interested in joining a clan to participate in Clan Wars. I was recently with a clan that won a recent clan wars and it was a great...
  8. Looking for cod ghosts clan members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for cod ghosts clan members: We are a clan that primarily plays hardcore search and rescue, core kill confirmed and any other random game mode. We are looking to add any members who are looking for a clan. KD over 1 and...
  9. xbox360 ghosts clan ...looking for members to join us

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 ghosts clan ...looking for members to join us: hi all ...we are still recruiting new members we bow have 40+ members in the clan from the uk ireland and usa male and female ...anyone is welcome to join us all we ask is you have a mic and will...
  10. Active Ghosts clan looking for more members.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Active Ghosts clan looking for more members.: Flash Dem TDs Level 15 Platinum Division in Clan Wars. Currently just over 70 members. In a small clan and want to expand? Bring your people with.(I did) No tryout, no k/d restriction. Xbox...