Ghost Divion

Discus and support Ghost Divion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My self and a dozen or more players are looking for more players for our guild. We be AD faction, i will be playing a dragon knight tan our focus is to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DRAGONFLIES-E42AA17F-97C7-46F2-A4EC-AEF69E3F680D, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Ghost Divion

My self and a dozen or more players are looking for more players for our guild. We be AD faction, i will be playing a dragon knight tan our focus is to meet other players. For trading pvp pve dungeons and raid if enough are interested. Ms me on x1 Dragonflies
    or email me at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. All members are welcome

Thank You

:)

DRAGONFLIES-E42AA17F-97C7-46F2-A4EC-AEF69E3F680D, Apr 30, 2015
  2. Tim Z55
    Tim Z55 Guest
    Pricing, anyone know what they

^Agreed! Most console players don't understand P2P is a standard and that F2P ruins many games. But also the the developers are adamant about the Divion not being an MMO. It has open world multiplayer. Not on the massive side though. Number figure are yet
    to be released sadly.

Tim Z55, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Moiizer
    Moiizer Guest
    BF4 and Ghosts

Cheers chaps, im going to cancel Ghosts and give BF4 a go, can always pick Ghosts up at a later time.

Moiizer, Apr 30, 2015
  4. Ghost Divion

Guild name is Ghost Division my bab LOL

DRAGONFLIES-E42AA17F-97C7-46F2-A4EC-AEF69E3F680D, Apr 30, 2015
  5. DRAGONFLIES-E42AA17F Win User

Ghost Divion

Guild name is Ghost Division my bab LOL
  6. Tim Z55 Win User

Pricing, anyone know what they

^Agreed! Most console players don't understand P2P is a standard and that F2P ruins many games. But also the the developers are adamant about the Divion not being an MMO. It has open world multiplayer. Not on the massive side though. Number figure are yet
    to be released sadly.
  7. dethgardd Win User

0%

Getting killed by a ghost still sucks. Doesn't matter if it is a jerky ghost or a smooth ghost.
  8. ThermoNukePanda Win User

Going into the catacombs

Ghosts dude.... watch for the ghosts. :)
  9. CorruptDNA Win User

mods on this console already

Yeah since titanfall, Ghosts is a ghost town on the One.
Thema:

Ghost Divion

1. Ghost Divion - Similar Threads - Ghost Divion

2. Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior: Does anyone still play referenced game for XBOX 360 multiplayer? Is it compatible for XBOX 1? 43afeb5f-d18e-443e-857b-9bcaff8f02f7
  3. Ghost Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Profile: Hey everyone, So my profile ‘’ has not been used in some time, i tried using it again on my old xbox 360 with my original email. However it doesnt sign in.. When i sign into my xbox live website...
  4. CoD Ghosts is not appearing in my library as downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Ghosts is not appearing in my library as downloaded.: CoD Ghosts is not appearing in my library as downloaded an when I go to see all owned games the little green arrow that shows it is not downloaded appear but if I click on the icon the game opens...
  5. Ghost dlc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost dlc?: So Ive got a game called dragon age Inquisition and all the dlc with it. Yet for whatever reason one dlc, the spoils of the avvar is in my external drive while everything else is in my internal....
  6. Ghost recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon Wildlands: I got 1700 ghost credits its not on my account in game and i got year 2 pass and all i got was gear and weapons not crates a few months ago i got fallen ghost DLC and all i got was both PSG-1’s...
  7. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack: So i purchase the Gold Edition of Ghost Recon Breakpoint after the free play weekend. This comes with the Year 1 Pass and game. However, there is a "Spec Ops Pack" that is supposed to come with...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare UDT ghost bundle still not fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare UDT ghost bundle still not fixed?: So I am sure everybody who preordered codmw 2 remastered for Xbox one did not get the UDT ghost bundle after you purchased it, it has been over a week now and still no fix....... Does anybody know...
  9. Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle: Activision have acknowledged that there is a problem with Xbox and PC users not being able to access the ghost bundle but it has been over a week with no update as their customer service is one of...
  10. Call of duty ghost golden edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost golden edition: non mi apre il gioco...mi fa la scermata iniziale poi mi fa una schermata nera per 1 secondo e dopo mi esce e torna alla home. CHIEDO AIUTO DISPERATAMENTE 1e36d17a-37f3-4903-928d-a48db6b5aab8